Grand Final Tickets

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
Bails wrote:There are only about 3500 Foundation members thats why they never ran with there policy about Foundation members getting priority over Social Club. But they should have enforced that policy once the social club numbers grew.
Being only around 3500 we were guaranteed a SEAT as the club would get more than 3500 seats.
Its disappointing that people who joined social club in June this year get better seats than foundation members or worse foundation members get standing room. The club wants us to be loyal and renew our membership each year. The club should do they same to us.
When you contact the club they fob you off.

Anyway GO SAINTS!!
I am pretty sure if you look further up from this post, that you were guaranteed a TICKET and not a SEAT.
Yes a ticket not a seat, but I think the issue was that the original Foundation members only amounted to 3500, so by default that equalled a seat, as well as probably 5000 more general members at least.

Hard to imagine the SC numbers were only 3500 at that time. :?

Voyager
Club Player

Just rang Ticketek...Q51 MM...high but I'll be there!! (however, ok for a swap though ;)

What's the last row in Q51?

mcadam05
Club Player

the point is standing room should be the LAST thing offen, we should all get seats

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

If no money has been deducted from Sept saint yet, does that mean i have missed out

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
mcadam05
Club Player

Voyager wrote:Just rang Ticketek...Q51 MM...high but I'll be there!! (however, ok for a swap though ;)

i just called them and the girl told me she was told by the AFL ppl have too check tomorrow and cant be told over the phone

Voyager
Club Player

mcadam05 wrote:
Voyager wrote:Just rang Ticketek...Q51 MM...high but I'll be there!! (however, ok for a swap though ;)

i just called them and the girl told me she was told by the AFL ppl have too check tomorrow and cant be told over the phone
Just asked if I got allocated a ticket and told me how much and details after giving him my name, credit card dtails and address.
Last edited by Voyager on Sun 20 Sep 2009 6:29pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Sounds like it just depends on who you get on the other end of the phone...

undecided
Club Player

Just out of curiosity who selected best available or standingand got a seat???

Voyager
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:Sounds like it just depends on who you get on the other end of the phone...
This is what I believe so.

Voyager
Club Player

undecided wrote:Just out of curiosity who selected best available or standingand got a seat???
Selected 'Best available' and got a seat.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

undecided wrote:Just out of curiosity who selected best available or standingand got a seat???
I chose best available only, no standing, and received 8 premium seats.

Our group had decided for various reasons we either all sat at the ground or we all sat at someone's house...
Last edited by Iceman234 on Sun 20 Sep 2009 6:39pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kate
Club Player

We selected "Best Available" got Prime seats in M1.

sarah 2
Club Player

i would rather a seat but if standing means i go to the grand final ill take it

GO SAINTS
stinger
Saintsational Legend

rang my credit card provider after getting nowhere with ticketek...my account has been debited 430 bucks...that's two standard adult and onestandard concessional it would appear.... but at least they are.seats thank gawd :wink: :lol: :lol: ...bit worried there for a moment...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
undecided
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:
I chose best available only, no standing, and received 8 premium seats.

Our group had decided for various reasons we either all sat at the ground or we all sat at someone's house...
I selected the same, still looks like I ended up with standing which I'm quite fukcing pissed of about.

saints4ever
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote: I am just throwing this out, but would it make a difference if you have previously purchased tickets to an event with both ticketmaster and ticketek???

I was just wondering about their so called "random" selection???

I have been registered with both for years and ended up with row A on the Forward Pocket....

Just wondering :?:
No diff, I am registered with both and buy tickets all the time to all sorts of events. I got std seats.

I wondered if the time you registered mattered, I know a few of us who registered early, all got std or standing... did those who got premium register first thing at 8am, or later in the day?

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

saints4ever wrote:
St Fidelius wrote: I am just throwing this out, but would it make a difference if you have previously purchased tickets to an event with both ticketmaster and ticketek???

I have been registered with both for years and ended up with row A on the Forward Pocket....

No diff, I am registered with both and buy tickets all the time to all sorts of events. I got std seats.

I wondered if the time you registered mattered, I know a few of us who registered early, all got std or standing... did those who got premium register first thing at 8am, or later in the day?
I registered about 5 minutes after it opened and got premium.

I also have both accounts but book Ticketmaster events much more frequently than Ticketek.

Voyager
Club Player

saints4ever wrote:

I registered early on Wednesday morning and ended up with a standard seat.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saints4ever wrote:

It appears that I am one of a few that registered via the telephone as opposed to the internet, silly me thought that I would be talking to someone on the end of the line.

It was automated and I had to say each question and then spell each question including my address and email account (if even spelt @ (at), maybe there were very few that selected this process and we were in a few that got lucky, just a thought, but interesting non the less

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
sarah 2
Club Player

it doesn' matter what time u regested i got in early and still ended up with a standing room ticket

GO SAINTS
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Cannot be unhappy with M12 Row G.
YOU F**KEN BEAUTY!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
undecided
Club Player

Cannot be disappinted with being a foundation social club member and selecting no standing and getting standing.............…

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:Cannot be unhappy with M12 Row G.
YOU F**KEN BEAUTY!!
Mate they are great seats and good on you...

We are very happy with the front row in the pocket, but the forward flank is a great position

GO SAINTS!!!

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

stinger wrote:rang my credit card provider after getting nowhere with ticketek...my account has been debited 430 bucks...that's two standard adult and onestandard concessional it would appear.... but at least they are.seats thank gawd :wink: :lol: :lol: ...bit worried there for a moment...
Hope you and Plugger66 have a nice day together :D :D

Before Im 85
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

St Fidelius wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:Cannot be unhappy with M12 Row G.
YOU F**KEN BEAUTY!!
Mate they are great seats and good on you...

We are very happy with the front row in the pocket, but the forward flank is a great position

GO SAINTS!!!
Can't stop shaking just so bloody excited!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."