I'm proud

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Peanut
Club Player

bassoon wrote:Fair edough Sainter K. Please by all means be proud of them. Honestly though, is that what the players would or should hear from their supporters???I'm certainly not going over the top, or blaming any individual. T o do so would be unfair - but as a team, we were no6t good enough. Are you happy to come second? I'm not. And this current crop of players can be so much better. They won't be if they start to think that they were gallant and proud in defeat. I still believe in them. I believe that hey can take the next step. They didn't today though. And that is not good enough. If they think that second is to be proud of, lets wait another 43 years. I'll be 90 by then. Sorry, not prepared to accept this.
Sorry mate but you will just have to accept it for this year.

The coaching staff and the players gave us their best shot and I am very proud of them for that - I also feel confident that we will improve form here and will be back next year.

Thanks for the ride and looking forward to riding all the way next year.

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

I couldn't be much more proudOur boys have inspired me to be the best I can be in all areas of life with their work.

I love them.
Last edited by Goose is king on Sat 26 Sep 2009 8:37pm, edited 1 time in total.

Longwayfromhome
Club Player

No.
Nobody has to accept it.
This is not right.
Six memberships, four reserved seats. No longer guys. I'm too bloody old to be propping up a club that may never be any more than average when it comes to the big time.
Fifteen other clubs to choose from. Big cheese guys.
I'll choose my wife and fours children.
Fu#k the Saints. I've had enough.

Leave your ego's in the locker when you start and pick them up again when you retire
Young Georgie
Club Player

Extremely proud of the team for making the GF and extremely disappointed by the result. They lost what they should have won and for the most part were the better team around the ground.

There were some blokes who gave it there all today and you couldn't ask anything more. They were let down by terrible kicking for goal and some bad errors. They should feel completely gutted.

The opposition did what they had to and good luck to them.

A great year Saints, shame about the prize.

Today was impressed with the efforts of Bakes, Lenny, Roo, Bally, Blakey, Gram and Joey to name just a few. These guys should be proud.

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
emma
Club Player

[quote="Longwayfromhome"]No.
Nobody has to accept it.
This is not right.
Six memberships, four reserved seats. No longer guys. I'm too bloody old to be propping up a club that may never be any more than average when it comes to the big time.
Fu#k the Saints. I've had enough.[/quote]

well this is exactly the spirit we're looking for at the saints :roll:
wow.

SaintDebi
Club Player

Longwayfromhome wrote:No.
Nobody has to accept it.
This is not right.
Fu#k the Saints. I've had enough.
Cool. I hope you're a social club member. I hope to be on the waiting list this year, so one step closer.

marksnsparks
Club Player

Longwayfromhome wrote:Proud of what.
What are you all talking about.
We had these bastards on toast and we let them off the hook.
Proud of being piss weak, then good on you. This one was ours and we couldn't get it done. Boo Hoo.
These opportunities don't come along that often. We f@@ked up.
Get used to it.
This is why this club will never do any good. Too many people happy and proud of too little.
Dermie was asked late in the season if he thought St Kilda could win the flag and he said NO. When asked why he said because they were St Kilda.
ENOUGH SAID.
With an attitude like that, what the f*** are you a Saints supporter for. You strike me as the type that buy a membership based on performance and not on belief. Did u buy a Hawks membership you piss weak individual.

Piss off and watch Melbourne Victory or something.

Longwayfromhome
Club Player

About time I got some of you weak bastards up and jumping.
How dare you subscribe to what or who I support. You do what you want to do and I''l do the same.
I was gutted today and not for the first time. If I want to shove my membership card up the cats arse than so be it. If you want to play softly softly that good on you. Can't say you'd fit into my circle of friends, but then who would want you.
Go West Ham.

Leave your ego's in the locker when you start and pick them up again when you retire