Raph Clarke

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

lennyandkarl
Club Player

Raph Clarke

Sebago. What a potato. If I see that bloke out on the gas with the boys I'll be disgusted. He should be ashamed of his display. I'm from Darwin originally and he has embarrased our whole Territory. Ditch this spud now.

Trolls are bad mkay.
JT
Club Player

your fu*n scum

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

why do people feel they have to start on a player, the same day we lose a Grand Final.... Honestly mate, this sort of personal attack on a player can wait for another day, the name calling shouldn't be done at any time.

We had 22 players out there today that bleed red white and black and all you want to do is call a player a potatoe.

Everyone is shattered, everyone is hurting and upset, why don't you hold back on your insults for one night.

Mods really should lock this thread, player bagging only hours after losing a GF is not fair on any of the players.
Last edited by Dal_Santos_Gal on Sun 27 Sep 2009 1:10am, edited 1 time in total.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Tonight isn't the night for witch hunts.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:why do people feel they have to start on a player, the same day we lose a Grand Final.... Honestly mate, this sort of personal attack on a player can wait for another day, the name calling shouldn't be done at any time.

We had 22 players out there today that bleed red white and black and all you want to do is call a player a potatoe.

Everyone is shattered, everyone is hurting and upset, why don't you hold back on your insults for one night.

+1. Time and a place for dissecting who was good and who wasn't and this isn't it. It's still too bloody painful

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

The OP is a troll, look at it's past history of posting FFS...

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

yes your right. His performance cost the whole side the grand final. Gezz if Lyon knew thats what the problem was imagine what the outcome could of been....

YOU SIR ARE A IDIOT.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

People, this person is clearly a troll. Look at his/her post history. In 2008, suggested that we should drop Harvey for Eljay Connors.

S/he gets a kick out of seeing our responses at ridiculous and provocative comments.

Just forget it and s/he will go away.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
bigred
Saintsational Legend

I wish I was a moderator...

:roll:

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
mick13
Club Player

dals_da_bomb wrote:yes your right. His performance cost the whole side the grand final. Gezz if Lyon knew thats what the problem was imagine what the outcome could of been....

YOU SIR ARE A IDIOT.
No I believe it's:

YOU SIR ARE AND IDIOT

(sorry I needed to cheer myself up with some lame nerd meme) :(

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Raph Clarke

lennyandkarl wrote:Sebago. What a potato. If I see that bloke out on the gas with the boys I'll be disgusted. He should be ashamed of his display. I'm from Darwin originally and he has embarrased our whole Territory. Ditch this spud now.

p.s. mods, perhaps an idea to create a "dunce forum" for terrible posters like lennyandkarl?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

lennyandkarl wrote:Sebago. What a potato. If I see that bloke out on the gas with the boys I'll be disgusted. He should be ashamed of his display. I'm from Darwin originally and he has embarrased our whole Territory. Ditch this spud now.
I believe in free speech. Other forumites know how positive I am on the forum.

I would encourage you to come to Etihad on Sunday, identify yourself and express your opinion.

I will positively and freely smack the living opinion out of your tiny little head.

Go away and don't come back. Your breath smells.

asiu

give me the gerbil , i'll show him 'the testicle removal through the nose with a barb wire trace' technique

what a pumpkin

regarding the other
YOU SIR ARE A IDIOT.

No I believe it's:

YOU SIR ARE AND IDIOT
get it together sainters ...it's , YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

The OP is that of a loser in life.

SaintDebi
Club Player

I think you're doing a pretty good job of that yourself.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

lennyandkarl - you are the embarrassment to territorians - we don't eat our own.
you obviously left darwin too young to learn loyalty.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Milton66
SS Life Member

gazrat wrote:give me the gerbil , i'll show him 'the testicle removal through the nose with a barb wire trace' technique

what a pumpkin

regarding the other
YOU SIR ARE A IDIOT.

No I believe it's:

YOU SIR ARE AND IDIOT
get it together sainters ...it's , YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT
Yep, almost as clever as the tool on the train coming home. Kept carrying on about Raph and why indeginous people don't deserve an apology etc. How Rph couldn't get a decent touch in Catholic chuch, blah blah.

Some people are clueless about this stuff.

My question is this: Look at how VArcoe shepherded and made space for Chapman... Where were our defenders helping Raph, and was protecting him?

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
philip
Club Player

no need to eat our own, but those of you treating raph as a protected species don't want the following:

- us to improve;
- to raise the bar on acceptable performaces and decision making;
- apply pressure on the coaching staff to get our bottom 6 better; and
- to recruit players with good decision making skills under pressure.

raph was in our bottom 6 for performances yesterday. he gets singled out because he repeats the same mistakes in coughing the pill up under pressure. just like milne as well. the difference between those two is that milnes best is much better than raph in terms of influencing our team and results.

rose coloured glasses off fellow forumites.

the loss it is still raw and it hurts each of us as much if not more than the players because we have been around the club long before some of these guys were born and will be around long after they finish their career with us. but if you are going to attack another poster on the site do it for the content of their post and not just because they are a so and so...

philip

Just looking forward to us having a real crack each week, and appreciating the younger talent coming through.
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

the context of his post philip, is that he kicked a player on the day of a heart wrenching loss, on supporters forum - not the time or place imo.
then he tried to justify it based on some form of closer tie - almost every poster here i'd warrant, has a closer tie to raph than he - an emotional tie to st kilda.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
philip
Club Player

desertsaint wrote:the context of his post philip, is that he kicked a player on the day of a heart wrenching loss, on supporters forum - not the time or place imo.
then he tried to justify it based on some form of closer tie - almost every poster here i'd warrant, has a closer tie to raph than he - an emotional tie to st kilda.
the post wasnt particuarly insightful and a little over the top with the NT thing, but he has his right to post it.

as or timing, the only reason i didn't get on and post last night was because i was both gutted and exhausted from the game. but to be fair the main point of his point and criticism was that raph was a liability and given raph's repeated errors under pressure he has a fair point, one that i strongly agree with.

we love the game and our club but it is a business, a big and brutal business. the sooner we and the club analyse what went wrong, why and who can and cant improve, then the better placed we will be to right the wrongs of yesterday and finish first instead of second.

lastly, we have the draft and trade periods very soon, which makes an analysis of the above even more urgent. whether it is one hour, one day or one week after the GF it is urgent we do this ASAP.

philip

Just looking forward to us having a real crack each week, and appreciating the younger talent coming through.