I work with a pack of .....................................

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:Stinger - I don't like it.
I wouldn't have to read it if you kept it to PM's or a it's own thread.
Why ruin other threads.
Oh yeah you tell me not to read something that is posted on a thread.
Maybe you could do the same and this would stop.
I agree the poster in question is less than desirable but why fuel his fire.
It is posts like yours that keep him going.

i don't pm turds like this one ffs...give me some credit.....if the mods banned the creep then we would not be having this discussion.....but you have a couple of good points
Spot on!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
stinger
Saintsational Legend

dals_da_bomb wrote:that.makes.me.angry

harrassment claim!!! work place bullying!!!

that could work.....tell the creep to stop it or you will put him up on an harassment charge.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
GrumpyOne

IluvHarvey wrote:Stinger - I don't like it.
I wouldn't have to read it if you kept it to PM's or a it's own thread.
Why ruin other threads.
Oh yeah you tell me not to read something that is posted on a thread.
Maybe you could do the same and this would stop.
I agree the poster in question is less than desirable but why fuel his fire.
It is posts like yours that keep him going.
With respect.... I think he gets more support from posts like yours.

That doesn't mean that I agree with Stinger's way of doing things either.

I would just prefer that Reincarcerated was banned.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Ackland St. Blues wrote:
Just remind them how many Flags they have lost over the last 20 Years.
And how many have St. Kilda won?

What a terrible, terrible thread. You should be ashamed.

so should you for being on here.....how about you slink off back to talking crap and have a big sook about your trailer trash former fullforward... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Popcorn

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
stinger
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
That doesn't mean that I agree with Stinger's way of doing things either.

I would just prefer that Reincarcerated was banned.

:cry: :cry: :cry: ....and ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Anyhoo, back to the op. How is your afternoon going dal_santos_gal? Still think the tears trick would have got you the afternoon off...... :twisted:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

I hate Geelong, always have and this sort of things is part of the reason. After the 97 loss, we saw my husbands cat cousin and all she could say was "now you know how it feels", bitch. Heart goes out to you. Hope it helps that your friends here care.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

50,000 Geelong Fans meet at Kardina Park for a "Geelong Fans Are Not Stupid" Convention.

Bomber Thompson says, "We are all here today to prove to the world that Geelong Fans are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer?"

Cameron Ling gingerly works his way through the crowd and steps up to the stage.

Bomber asks him, "What is fifteen plus fifteen?"

After 15 or 20 seconds Ling says, "Eighteen!"

Obviously everyone is a little disappointed. Then all 50,000 Geelong Fans start chanting, "GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"

Bomber says, "Well since we've gone to the trouble of getting 50,000 of you in one place and we have the world wide press and global broadcast media here, I think we can give him another chance."

So he asks, "What is seven plus seven?"

After nearly 30 seconds he eventually says, "Ninety!"

Bomber is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets out a dejected sigh - everyone is disheartened.

Ling starts crying and the 50,000 Geelong Fans begin to yell and wave their hands shouting, "GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"

Qld Saints Supporter Group
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:Image
New favourite, that beats popcorn....

matrix
Saintsational Legend

:o :o
nuthin beats popcorn!!

Maxstar22
Club Player

Congrats DSG. Hope everything goes well for you :lol:

I don't know what is worse, working with retarded opposition supporters or working with retarded Saints supporters.

One of our so called supporters I work with came up to me today, looked at my posters on the wall and said "when you put up your new posters, I am going to get a black texta and cross out a few players". :evil: :evil:

Everyday this "supporter" walks past my posters, one of them being Rooey and makes comments like "if only you could kick straight you dude", "we need to get rid of raph, he is hopeless", "milne is overated".
He actually waves his fists at the posters while saying these things :shock:

Badlands
Club Player

Hey DSG – read your post and felt really ordinary for you. That is such poor form.

I’m in a town where AFL supporters aren’t overly common (Canberra) so feared similar repercussions, but I have to say my colleagues at work have been really good. I had the window overlooking a busy corridor decked out in Saints stuff all week so everyone in the department knew where my allegiances lay. Unlike you, I’ve had people who don’t know me very well, much less anything about footy, just coming up and saying ‘im sorry’ when we cross paths, which has been nice.

I invest so much (financially and emotionally) in the saints, gee it was just a hollow, hollow feeling when I woke up Sunday.

I wasn’t in Melb for the game – just couldn’t afford the flights/accom/corporate-priced ticket with an overseas trip looming, but I did get down there for five games this year (incl. the Collingwood final).

It’s funny, on Saturday watching the coverage at home, surprisingly I wasn’t overly bothered that I wasn’t at the game. But come Sunday morning I really, really, wished I was in Melbourne to attend the ‘morning after’ family day basically because I just wanted to be around people who understood how I was feeling. And of course so I could show my support to the team.

Congrats on the anticipated new arrival and keep your chin up, there’s much to be proud of about ’09.

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.
saintnick12
Club Player

Maxstar22 wrote:Everyday this "supporter" walks past my posters, one of them being Rooey and makes comments like "if only you could kick straight you dude", "we need to get rid of raph, he is hopeless", "milne is overated".
He actually waves his fists at the posters while saying these things :shock:
Those type of "supporters" are so annoying. Sounds like some of the so called "supporters" on this forum, and also on Facebook. I'm sick of reading the bag Raph, Bag Milne stuff. Being a supporter means just that. We are there to support. Yes we can all have our opinions and be critical, but the personal attacks on our players are uncalled for. I certainly hope neither them nor their family and friends read these pages.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

You're pregnant...yell, scream, tear down posters, make a huuuge scene. Then say sorry and blame hormones :evil: Get out of jail free card.

snippa
Club Player

I'm as disappointed as everyone else

But FFS!!!!

Its footy and we will get another chance next year. Our time is coming.

Get a copy of todays paper, get some perspective and get over it

I am the king of the divan
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Geelong supporters are the new Collingwood :x

Say no more :x

SaintDebi
Club Player

Congratulations DSG!

I probably would have put on a bit of an act. Begin mildly distressed, work yourself into a tizz, double yourself over clutching your stomach screaming and writhing. Let them think they've upset you so much you're in real strife. Scare the crap out of them, then when they start to panic calmly stand up, head high and walk off with a grin on your face whistling "Oh when the Saints...."

Young Georgie
Club Player

My sister works in Geelong and while she struggles just driving to work, she says the workplace hasn't been too bad as most of the Cats fans respect the fact that they were somewhat lucky and don't give her grief. The worst person in the office she says is a Collingwood supporter who whistles the Cats theme song every time she walks past :evil:

While devastated still, there have been some bright lights amongst the gloom as the Saints 'family' seems closer than it has ever been and getting closer with every fellow Sainter met in the street, down the shops, at the pub, wherever. And the club certainly earned a heap of respect among other clubs' fans with the way they performed throughout the year, approached the finals, played on the day and retained our dignity after a gut wrenching defeat.

Let em celebrate, let em gloat, it's footy and no matter what they won the day, just. Though the StKilda Football Club won in many other ways that will most definitely hold us in good stead for a strong, successful future. :)

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

snippa wrote:I'm as disappointed as everyone else

But FFS!!!!

Its footy and we will get another chance next year. Our time is coming.

Get a copy of todays paper, get some perspective and get over it
TRYING to get over it, Like I said at the beginning of this thread, I walked in with a smile on my face appear to be dealing with it well.
But when its put in your face like that, it comes all flooding back. I can handle the talk about it but having all the posters, seeing them with that cup... Brings back saturday all over again.

But on a lighter note the afternoon improved somewhat, he is buying me lunch tomorrow.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
bigred
Saintsational Legend

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
BakesFan
SS Life Member

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:Image
Change ya avatar. I am having trouble concentrating :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
bigred wrote:Image
Change ya avatar. I am having trouble concentrating :roll: :wink: !!
Typing one-handed Eastern? Or just trouble concentrating because it drops out of screen... :oops: :wink: