Should Luke Ball stay or go?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Should Luke Ball stay at St Kilda?

Poll ended at Sat 17 Oct 2009 9:59pm

Yes
59%
No
34%
Unsure
7%

Total votes: 138

battye
Saintsational Legend

sasaint wrote:Can't believe the number of people happy to see Bally go. Have a look at the Grand Final. He played a great game, particularly when Lenny was tagged out. Luke isn't a flashy player, but we need the in and under, tough nut players to get hold of the ball and deliver it to the outside players. And for those people that say that Bally can't kick... would they also dump Lenny and have dumped Harve's in the past as well! :shock:
The problem with Ball's kicking is the lack of penetration. As some others have mentioned on here, from 30m out he may not make the distance.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Regretably, Luke has put money ahead of Club loyalty and, allegedly, was not at all happy with the reduced funding level under the new contract put to him about five months ago.
No doubt, his Manager Paul Connors has been a major influence in the decision making process.
From my point of view, Luke has shown his true colours are green dollar bills and not red, white and black and should he stay at the Saints, he won't get another senior game.
Sad but he must go because the Club is more important than the individual.
Thanks Paul Connors for stuffing it up for both parties, the Club and Luke Ball.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Go Sainters Go wrote:Regretably, Luke has put money ahead of Club loyalty and, allegedly, was not at all happy with the reduced funding level under the new contract put to him about five months ago.
No doubt, his Manager Paul Connors has been a major influence in the decision making process.
From my point of view, Luke has shown his true colours are green dollar bills and not red, white and black and should he stay at the Saints, he won't get another senior game.
Sad but he must go because the Club is more important than the individual.
Thanks Paul Connors for stuffing it up for both parties, the Club and Luke Ball.
Another person who seems to know what contract were offered to Bally and another person who thinks a manager would make Bally do what he really doesnt want to do.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dont know - dont really care - I support the team not a single player.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintly_safes
Club Player

I love Luke Ball but its time fore him to move on . He has made the tough decision to go & hes a proud person so he wont be looking back now.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Is it too late to trade luke to collingwood for Max?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post