Tommy Walsh

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:centrebet's paying 750-1 for Tommy to win the Coleman/Brownlow double.

Lump on.
Outregous odds - I'm putting a lazy gorilla on him :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
markp
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
markp wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Can we at least give this guy a chance before we make him the next Wayne Carey, Plaugger and Rooy rolled into one. Nver played the game. May have no idea. I can see it now in 2 years time if he just becomes an average player, he will get thread after thread being the new whipping boy and how many of the hindsights guys will come on here saying I told you so.
Who cares if a few on SS get excited?... apart from you obviously... did your wife tell you off for forgetting to sit down to pee again?
That's no way to talk to Agnet Killjoy66. :lol:

Partypooper66 :D

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:Any stats on height and weight. Looks a bit light to me on the video.

I wonder how he'd go in the physical world of AFL.

Not being smart... just curios.

thx
hahahah. ur kidding me!

194cm and weighs 99kg. 21 y/o.

the guy is a unit!

mick13
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Milton66 wrote:Any stats on height and weight. Looks a bit light to me on the video.

thx
hahahah. ur kidding me!

the guy is a unit!
Its a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE BITCH!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

I have a feeling that he will be sponsored by saintsational next year :wink:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Quixote
SS Life Member

Milton66 wrote:
markp wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Can we at least give this guy a chance before we make him the next Wayne Carey, Plaugger and Rooy rolled into one. Nver played the game. May have no idea. I can see it now in 2 years time if he just becomes an average player, he will get thread after thread being the new whipping boy and how many of the hindsights guys will come on here saying I told you so.
Who cares if a few on SS get excited?... apart from you obviously... did your wife tell you off for forgetting to sit down to pee again?
What is an Agnet?

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

St Fidelius wrote:I have a feeling that he will be sponsored by saintsational next year :wink:
Agreed, although the way some on here are talking him up, you would think he is going to cost as much as Roo or Lenny to sponser

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
No but she said a few on here have no idea and for once she was right.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Quixote wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
markp wrote:
What is an Agnet?
A dyshhlexical agent. :D

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Walsh should be wheeled around the MCG in an open top car NOW.

He is quite clearly a Hall of Famer.
Last edited by Thinline on Tue 20 Oct 2009 4:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Quixote
SS Life Member

Milton66 wrote:
Quixote wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
markp wrote:
What is an Agnet?
A dyshhlexical agent. :D
Ahhh... the type of guy who goes to a toga party dressed as a goat.

Agnet Goat :D

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

We still need a medium sized goal kicking forward as a priority (here I go again) - but nothing wrong with going after a quality big forward (I'm assuming that's Walsh's position if/when he makes it), especially one that provides run and has the confidence to take on opponents, a rare thing indeed - if you consider it's something a lot of good midfielders can't or don't do.

Harvey To Hayes
Club Player

goodie wrote:
Harvey To Hayes wrote:
jimmy_slats wrote:i dunno i mean i think ppl are jumping the gun abit... lets just see how he goes next yeah ey guys... dont get to excited
But I've already started working on a stage adaptation of the rock opera Tommy, starring Dolph Lundgren as Tommy Walsh and Leo Sayer as Ricky Nixon. Music by Saints fans only - Mick Thomas, TISM, Paul Dempsey, Tex Perkins etc. Ross Lyon has small speaking role as himself, John Farnham to play his nemesis GT, while Pink will play Walsh's mentor and role model Rooey (think blonde hair and comfortable on a trapeze)... Lovett to play (like) Winmar... Show to premier Grand Final night 2010... Sponsored by Jeld-Wen and the Shane Warne Foundation...
Who's Eric Bana going to play?
Great call - Bana obviously to play Lyon in flashbacks to his playing days (will need to be convinced to wear Fitzroy and Bears jumpers but will see the big picture and agree if he gets points on any future movie deals)....

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

samoht wrote:We still need a medium sized goal kicking forward as a priority (here I go again) - but nothing wrong with going after a quality big forward (I'm assuming that's Walsh's position if/when he makes it), especially one that provides run and has the confidence to take on opponents, a rare thing indeed - if you consider it's something a lot of good midfielders can't or don't do.
they reckon he's extremely agile/mobile for a guy of his size, more like a midfielder. i'll be watching with interest.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:I have a feeling that he will be sponsored by saintsational next year :wink:
now THAT...is a friggin great idea
im in...6 shares

stoked that he signed for a couple....should see him in the preseason cup then for sure

Beej
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:

thx
hahahah. ur kidding me!

the guy is a unit!
And he can twist and turn like Stephen Hill according to his agility test results.

I make Tommy Walsh the best player to have never played the game.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:

thx
hahahah. ur kidding me!

the guy is a unit!
195cm and 95kg according to the Saints site...

http://www.saints.com.au/season2009/new ... fault.aspx

The closest we have with those figures is...

Zac..195cm and 94kg

Roo is listed at 193cm and 96kg

Kosi is 197cm and 97kg

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
bigred
Saintsational Legend

I make Tommy Walsh the best player to have never played the game
I'll betcha....that right now, Jayson Daniels could kick better than wee Tommy.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
ace
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
samoht wrote:We still need a medium sized goal kicking forward as a priority (here I go again) - but nothing wrong with going after a quality big forward (I'm assuming that's Walsh's position if/when he makes it), especially one that provides run and has the confidence to take on opponents, a rare thing indeed - if you consider it's something a lot of good midfielders can't or don't do.
they reckon he's extremely agile/mobile for a guy of his size, more like a midfielder. i'll be watching with interest.

I like it, a 195cm 95kg monster with the agility of Stephen Hill playing centre, with Lenny Hayes in semi retirement as the bone crunching lead up forward we need.
Green Irish Monster runs through Joel Selwood splitting him in half to get to Gary Ablett and pulverise him into more MCG dust.
Slaughter at every centre bounce.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
Milton66
SS Life Member

OLB wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

thx
hahahah. ur kidding me!

the guy is a unit!
And he can twist and turn like Stephen Hill according to his agility test results.

I make Tommy Walsh the best player to have never played the game.
He could be our next Fergus Watts. :shock:

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

That good huh!

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Or our next Dermott McNicholl...

bigmicka
Club Player

or our first Tommy Walsh.

mic

No one ever built a statue for a critic.
Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
markp wrote:

Partypooper66 :D
That's funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How do you solve the water crisis?

Hold a parade near a dam, and let P66 rain on it.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

With Tommy Gunn in the side from next year at least it's going to take some pressure off Roo as he'll get in the 65-80 goals region next year at least probably
It's 2011 I'll be expecting the ton,if not the record

We should be looking to trade Lynch and kosi next trade period,they won't be needed.

Instead of a number on his back,Drago should just have the words written "I must break you"

2010 can't come quick enough

Bring back the Lockett era