Good riddance to Scum

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Hurricane wrote:He isnt just the enemy he is a former Saint, a "man" who CHOSE to leave St Kilda. Which makes him the biggest pile of scum to walk gods green earth.

I dont wish injury on him at all. If he was hurt I couldnt boo him till my troat is sore which right now is just a hair less improtant to me than cheering for our boys

BANG BANG
I still dont know how old you are?

saintlee
Club Player

Luke who??

He's gone now, couldn't care less about him anymore. Just another Collingwood player.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

unreal
the title of this thread
:roll:
**** off and support the filth with that attitude

so he was scum over the last few years busting his head thru packs was he??
have a bad word to say then did we?

yeah he is the enemy
yeah i hope lenny slaps a tackle on him and rides him to the ground

but i dont consider any bloke that busted his ass for our club scum
in those eyes that must mean that kingy is EX scum and must still have a little scuminess about him :roll:

good luck luke
you got what ya wanted

KA-CHING!!!

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I am just glad I don't have to hear about poor Luke and his loyal service crap anymore.

There is no free agency and even if there was his loyal service forgets that we were waiting along time for his injuries to heal so we could see what he was capable of.

He was right to go this year finally and I can say honestly it wasn't worth the wait.

Oh well we get one back for them unloading Mc Gough on us.

I am much more upset about loosing X man, we never really got to see what he could do uninjured.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Ball is not scum, I find these character assassinations offensive and misplaced!

Ball is filth, if he played for Carlton he would be scum!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Duggie1
Club Player

He will not get a single hoot from Saints supporters when we meet the Filth simply because he will not get a single kick :lol:

Always a Saint
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Hurricane wrote:He isnt just the enemy he is a former Saint, a "man" who CHOSE to leave St Kilda. Which makes him the biggest pile of scum to walk gods green earth.

I dont wish injury on him at all. If he was hurt I couldnt boo him till my troat is sore which right now is just a hair less improtant to me than cheering for our boys

BANG BANG
Is that a question or a statement?

It makes no difference what my age is and I am asking nicely that you please stop asking.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

good luck to him - hope he gets his career back on track, and stars for them...just missing out on the norm smith after playing a lone role in a team smashed by the irrepressible saints of 2010!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

seriously - F*CK him

never thought i'd say that about bally but he can go and f*ck himself.

#1 Ryder fan
ctqs
Club Player

I used to love the bloke but he's dead to me now. I would've wished him well has he gone to just about any other club - as I hope Goose and X go well at Brisbane (though not against us!) - but now that he's gone to the maggots, he can get stuffed.
My real concern is the damage he can cause won't be by his on-field exploits - those days have passed him by - but by what he knows about our tactics and plans, or "intellectual property" as the tossers in the football world like to refer to it today.
He'd have good inside info that that clown Malthouse would love to get his hands on.

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

matrixcutter wrote:unreal
the title of this thread
:roll:
**** off and support the filth with that attitude

so he was scum over the last few years busting his head thru packs was he??
have a bad word to say then did we?

yeah he is the enemy
yeah i hope lenny slaps a tackle on him and rides him to the ground

but i dont consider any bloke that busted his ass for our club scum
in those eyes that must mean that kingy is EX scum and must still have a little scuminess about him :roll:

good luck luke
you got what ya wanted

KA-CHING!!!
If you kept reading you would have seen that I said he only became scum when he joined that scum team. So pipe down and keep reading Princess!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
matrix
Saintsational Legend

sigh
maybe YOU should read what i said
lol
i asked a question
i never SAID you said the statement

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

matrixcutter wrote:sigh
maybe YOU should read what i said
lol
i asked a question
i never SAID you said the statement
And I think you will find that i answered it! :roll:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

cwrcyn wrote:Ball could not handle the thought of being a second banana at St Kilda. He was well aware that Clinton Jones had taken his spot and Armitage was next cab off the rank. From being regarded as elite within his club, he was now being consigned to the B grade list, and with the B grade list comes the B grade money and the B grade profile. It had injured his pride.

Collingwood had been courting him for years and were prepared to offer him more money (don't worry, there's more than the 500k per year), and an opportunity to play the role which he has become accustomed to, and that is the in-and-under battering ram.

He may end up being a reasonably good servant to Collingwood, but he will never be elite (has he ever been?). His lack of endurance, his inability to get from one contest to the next, and his appalling kicking will see him having to work like a maniac to provide a meaningful prescence.

Having said all that, he's been a very courageous and professional footballer for St Kilda, and we should be thankful for his efforts. Footy's a tough game and he's copped some of the biggest hits in recent years playing for our team.

Given his injuries, he may well see that he'll be finished at 28, so he's trying to make the best of the next three years. I'm in no postion to say if he has been traitorous. I 'd rather prefer to believe he's being a realist, and that Ross Lyon couldn't give him the guarantees that he wanted.

There are no guarantess in football, except the financial ones you can arrange with a new contract at a club that's been chasing you for years.

lyonhearted wrote:Good riddance Luke......I've had the utmost respect for you since you've been with us. You've had some significant issues with injury and you showed your typical fighting spirit by coming back and playing some decent footy.

However, let's not forget what the club's done for you; St.Kilda allowed you to sit out the first year after you were drafted to concentrate on your schooling/football at Xavier College. You were then struck down with OP and the club was patient and continued to pay your hefty salary while you were out of action.

I'm so pissed off and really frustrated with the fact that Collingwood wouldn't come to the party during trade week and still managed to get you anyway. The only reason why you fell through to pick 30 is due to the fact that you manipulated the draft by behaving the way you have over the past few weeks (i.e. not wanting to communicate with potential suitors). A spoilt, petulant, arrogant little boy who doesn't deserve to be known as a former St.Kilda Captain..... I wish we could take that away from you......we can't obviously.

Collingwood fans would be smirking like hell right now given that they got you and St.Kilda got nothing in return. We will have the last laugh though because it won't take them long to realise that they have paid WAAAAAY too much for you and I can't wait until we meet Collingwood....it's going to be the biggest grudge match of all time! I'll be booing you Luke along with a few other St.Kilda fans....

Thanks for your efforts over the years but your not the player or the person I thought you were.

Good luck with Collingwood....as they say in the classics, break a leg.

I better stop ranting before I say something I'll regret later (maybe I already have); Let me take a deep breath and count to 10...
Two of the better posts guys...Luke's gone...nothing to see here!

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
SaintWodonga
Club Player

saintlee wrote:Luke who??

He's gone now, couldn't care less about him anymore. Just another Collingwood player.
Agree

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:seriously - F*CK him

never thought i'd say that about bally but he can go and f*ck himself.
Tell us what you really think!!!!!! :shock:

For what it's worth I think you nailed it! :twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintWodonga wrote:
saintlee wrote:Luke who??

Agree
100% agree. Lets move this thread to where it belongs.

groupie1
Club Player

Hurricane wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

BANG BANG

It makes no difference what my age is and I am asking nicely that you please stop asking.

BANG BANG
What's that?

How old are you, mate?

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
Lennon
Club Player

Raven wrote:People are taking this way too personally. If you're unhappy in your own job or you don't get along with your boss or co-worker, you'll either put up with it or try to arrange a transfer or get a new job.

How is this any different? Why is he scum? Do you not pursue more money and better working conditions in your own career?
This.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Lennon wrote:
Raven wrote:People are taking this way too personally. If you're unhappy in your own job or you don't get along with your boss or co-worker, you'll either put up with it or try to arrange a transfer or get a new job.

How is this any different? Why is he scum? Do you not pursue more money and better working conditions in your own career?
This.
I guess depending on what person you are, it's the way that you leave the company. Some would probably give relevant notice, help out with the training of the person that will be replacing them, and ensure that their fellow collegues would not be left in a difficult position.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Lennon wrote:

This.
Different because we invested a lot of time /effort/love into him (including paying him a healthy salary to finish school) and he is not getting another job, he is going to the opposition. He will strengthen them particularly against us.

Considering he played the finals for us in the knowledge that he was going to bail immediately afterwards, I can understand that people might think him scum.

I'll bet David Armitage would have an interesting opinion of him. Playing Armo would not have changed the result, but it would have been great experince for the kid.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Armo > Ball and will get to prove it now. .

Knowing the above to be true ..
Ball may be a true Saint after all and may have conspired (with RL) to slow down the already slow Collingwood midfield to a standstill. :lol: :lol:

lyonhearted
Club Player

As a few guys have already mentioned, let's forget all about this whole Luke Ball rubbish now and move on.....at the end of the day it's almost farcical that there is so much media attention focussed on somebody who is really nothing more than a good ordinary player now..... this really shouldn't be back page news.

Let's be thankful that none of our real stars have jumped ship and let's just focus on what we need to do in 2010 and that is obviously to go one better. Let's keep our eye on the ball (.....not the rat obviously) and hopefully next year can be a really special one for us!

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

groupie1 wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

BANG BANG

BANG BANG
What's that?

How old are you, mate?
None of your f****** buisness, Dont ask again. Can you not read?

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
matrix
Saintsational Legend

so becasue he joins another team he is now scum

LMFAO

i hate luke
what a tosser
lying
cheat
scum
boohoo

so what he didnt wanna be here
f*** off then luke, give us our guernsey back that u obviously didnt want to wear

all the talk about how much of a tosser he is, yet he manages to stay in the draft, till pick 30 and is picked up by collingwood..and the afl dont bater an eyelid??????????
redirect that anger somewhere else

oh
and dont call me princess, its like when people call you champ, its only done and used when the person using the said word (champ) are trying to prove a point and gloat that the they think u are wrong and they are right.