best 22 for 2010 if fully fit

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

CaptainReiwoldt wrote:We forget how good Geary is going to be in 2010. Gwilt has one more year to do something... he can be a great player if he gets some balls!!

Lynch will take him over this year I feel.
Agree re Geary. Considering his form early on in 2009 in the Seniors, together with his great form for Sandy later in the year, plus another pre season, he is certainly someone to get excited about. :lol:

CaptainRiewoldt
Club Player

Guys we lost the grand final time to move forward lest not do a 1998 and take it and all the hurt into the next year. We as supporters have some of this responsibility!!

Come on there is every chance we could go back to back 2010, 2011 why not?? We have an amzing team with amazing coaches and jesse smith, walsh, lovett these guys could be anything. And its not like Peake and Pattison havent had there moments... with the right tutaluge who knows?? All I know is this is very excting right NOW not in 5 years not maybe in 3 years but RIGHT NOW!!

Its not over yet, we go back to back we can still win this geelong war.

I say COME ON SAINTERS!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
CaptainReiwoldt wrote:We forget how good Geary is going to be in 2010. Gwilt has one more year to do something... he can be a great player if he gets some balls!!

Lynch will take him over this year I feel.
Agree re Geary. Considering his form early on in 2009 in the Seniors, together with his great form for Sandy later in the year, plus another pre season, he is certainly someone to get excited about. :lol:
He was solid rather than spectacular early in 09, and his Sandy form never translated into anything like that when he had his chance at Senior level

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
PJ
SS Life Member

OK here's my last attempt

you wrote
My god do you even know what you are talking about? You talk more crap than anyone here on this site. Just cause you write 10 paragraphs each post doesn't mean you know what you are talking about.
To which I replied that you should read your own posts - ala - not everything coming out of your posts is bona fide or endorsed by the club so perhaps take a less superior stand.

The rest got really weird for me - something about not having the facts.

Anyway write on regardless and I'm sure we'll all enjoy.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
CaptainRiewoldt
Club Player

CaptainReiwoldt wrote:Guys we lost the grand final time to move forward lest not do a 1998 and take it and all the hurt into the next year. We as supporters have some of this responsibility!!

Come on there is every chance we could go back to back 2010, 2011 why not?? We have an amzing team with amazing coaches and jesse smith, walsh, lovett these guys could be anything. And its not like Peake and Pattison havent had there moments... with the right tutaluge who knows?? All I know is this is very excting right NOW not in 5 years not maybe in 3 years but RIGHT NOW!!

Its not over yet, we go back to back we can still win this geelong war.

I say COME ON SAINTERS!
anyone?