Rollover memberships

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainter35
Club Player

Rollover memberships

Has anybody who chosen to rollover their membership/told to do nothing to keep their current membership had their credit cards debited yet?

yipper
SS Life Member

yep, went thru yesterday. Poor old credit card not in good shape at present. Needs a holiday like the rest of me!!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Ice Wolf
Club Player

Yes my account was debited on Tuesday

SaintDebi
Club Player

My credit card's in pretty poor shape right now too. So much so that I wouldn't have a clue what's been debited or not! We did phone to clarify that we didn't have to do anything and were reassured that it would roll over with the first payment to be debited on the 15th or 16th.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
saintnick12
Club Player

Yep, ours have gone through.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
sainter35
Club Player

Thanks guys.

I've just discovered that a block has been put on my card because I didn't pay last month. Haha.

All fixed up now and I should be able to pay the first membership installment tomorrow.

jk23
Club Player

Yes, 2 membership payments was taken out on the 15th.... :lol: :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Hmmm mine hasnt come out..but im deffo on the rollover

Might have to make a call today

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Maxstar22
Club Player

Please everyone double check by the end of today that all is good.

I was at the Club yesterday picking up some pressies and thought I would just double check that mine and my Mum's was good to go. Lucky I did as they had an expired date on my Mum's credit card and weren't going to process the payment. Thankfully it has all been sorted out now.

I also checked my credit card today and while it is a very sick and sorry card, the payment has gone through. The poor old card still hasn't recovered from finals month.

sainta
Club Player

Mine finally showed up on the running balance this morning. Also a sick looking credit card! (Maybe I shouldn't have bought a purebred dog Grand Final week!)

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Rang the club at 4pm and was told the payment has deffo been taken out. Commonwealth Bank a bit slow pasting it into my statement it seems :twisted:

Probably a good sign that I was on hold for 20 mins :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
*BaLLy iS BeST*
Club Player

Had to scramble to put money in my account for them to take out at the last minute on the 15th, cos I didn't realise it was coming out in december, thought it started in january.
All good though, phew.

One thing, when I was on a concession social club, they deducted $24 each month, and now I'm adult social club but they stil only took $24. I would have thought the amount each month would have increased?

i will miss you bally. but i guess you just didn't want to be here.

heres hoping you are regretting that choice on that last day in september 2010 - go saints.
saintnick12
Club Player

*BaLLy iS BeST* wrote:Had to scramble to put money in my account for them to take out at the last minute on the 15th, cos I didn't realise it was coming out in december, thought it started in january.
All good though, phew.

One thing, when I was on a concession social club, they deducted $24 each month, and now I'm adult social club but they stil only took $24. I would have thought the amount each month would have increased?
adult sc is $31 pm. ( 180 for the 11 game club memership plus 130 for the SC so total of $310). Also this years deductions are over 10 months, whereas last year it was 11 months, meaning the payments this year are bigger due to one less month to spread it out over. Mine was about $26 last year and this year its $31. My son's has only gone from 9 dollars something to $10 because they have dropped the price of all the junior and children's memberships.
The fact that you've had payments come out should mean are deemed to have renewed, but they may have taken the wrong amt so I would be following it up just to make sure.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
*BaLLy iS BeST*
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:
adult sc is $31 pm. ( 180 for the 11 game club memership plus 130 for the SC so total of $310). Also this years deductions are over 10 months, whereas last year it was 11 months, meaning the payments this year are bigger due to one less month to spread it out over. Mine was about $26 last year and this year its $31. My son's has only gone from 9 dollars something to $10 because they have dropped the price of all the junior and children's memberships.
The fact that you've had payments come out should mean are deemed to have renewed, but they may have taken the wrong amt so I would be following it up just to make sure.
ok thanks :D I had already called to earlier to check I was definately still social club, and that it was adult, and they said yes. I'm thinking maybe they only took $24 cos i renewed at last minute, so maybe next month they will take out the extra. if not i will call.

i will miss you bally. but i guess you just didn't want to be here.

heres hoping you are regretting that choice on that last day in september 2010 - go saints.