Sydney

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Sydney

Suck it Sydney.

I love beating you.
Even more when your supporters think the umpires robbed you.

So once again.

Suck it.
May your season be as miserable as that silly old prick that used to flog himself behind the goals at the SCG. You know the one... The guy plugger tried to Kill with a football that time.

Suck it Sydney

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

generally not into kicking opponents when down, or rubbing salt into wounds, but sydney can definitely go and suck it.

no love lost for them. their fans have nothing to complain about. they were pretty much given a premiership on a platter in 2005.

my sentiments exactly, big red.

LET 'EM ROT!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sydney

bigred wrote:Suck it Sydney.

I love beating you.
Even more when your supporters think the umpires robbed you.

So once again.

Suck it.
May your season be as miserable as that silly old prick that used to flog himself behind the goals at the SCG. You know the one... The guy plugger tried to Kill with a football that time.

Suck it Sydney

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

I am ABSOLUTLY into kicking opponants when they are down, would they do the same to us? bloody oath they would

SUCK IT FOR ETERNITY SWINES.

Their fans will bitch about the umpires (for some unknwon bloody reason) and the media will say we were lucky and not very impressive blah blah blah, but we got 4 points so they can stick it right where it fits.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Hurricane wrote:I am ABSOLUTLY into kicking opponants when they are down, would they do the same to us? bloody oath they would

SUCK IT FOR ETERNITY SWINES.

Their fans will bitch about the umpires (for some unknwon bloody reason) and the media will say we were lucky and not very impressive blah blah blah, but we got 4 points so they can stick it right where it fits.

BANG BANG
Quoted for TRUTH.

Just had a read of red and white on line, just embarassing themselves there, downright pathetic.

TriColourDisciple
Club Player

Beautifully put bigred.
Can't stand Sydney. With all of the concessions and favoritism the AFL have lavished upon their lovechild with over the years, it always feels like Good has defeated Evil when we have beaten them.

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
Duggie
Club Player

Why would the Swines gripe about the umpiring?
The count was 28-19 in their favour. :lol:

A Saint Forever!
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Certainly was a splendid trip back on a train full of sooky theatre-goers! It's a very sweet victory in the context of the rivalry between the teams and the fact that their supporters are blissfully unaware of some of the concessions they receive.

Project indoctrination is pretty much complete now - the kids saw red and white clad school friends on the train back and had a ball waving their members scarves at them.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Thought the umpiring was terrible, so they can have a whinge about that if it makes them feel better....I don't like it when they go after our captain.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

You would think after all this time they would half a clue about the rules to the games, but no. Booing Adam Schneider, obviously don't remember they got rid of him. What a bad lot of sports they are.

I don't get to many games, maybe 5 a year, but I am over the opposition booing Nick, Time us supporters stood up for him, maybe we should start a Roo chant or something like they do for Cooney.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
nuttsy
Club Player

I had a fantastic time at the game last noght. I don't get the opportunity the go to many games so we painted ourselves red, white & black, threw streamers into the heads of the sydney crowd and witnessed a victory....can't ask for much more for round 1!!!

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

nuttsy wrote:I had a fantastic time at the game last noght. I don't get the opportunity the go to many games so we painted ourselves red, white & black, threw streamers into the heads of the sydney crowd and witnessed a victory....can't ask for much more for round 1!!!
Good on ya, nuttsy. Nice to hear a good story like that. :wink:

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:You would think after all this time they would half a clue about the rules to the games, but no. Booing Adam Schneider, obviously don't remember they got rid of him. What a bad lot of sports they are.

I don't get to many games, maybe 5 a year, but I am over the opposition booing Nick, Time us supporters stood up for him, maybe we should start a Roo chant or something like they do for Cooney.
I suggested a Roo chant a couple of years ago and got universally canned, but I reckon there is a bit of a Roo chant happening and not necessarily just a booing. I absolutely agree with you Bev.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:Certainly was a splendid trip back on a train full of sooky theatre-goers! It's a very sweet victory in the context of the rivalry between the teams and the fact that their supporters are blissfully unaware of some of the concessions they receive.

Project indoctrination is pretty much complete now - the kids saw red and white clad school friends on the train back and had a ball waving their members scarves at them.
I know that feeling, Cowboy. Glad you got to enjoy the win. It was a big win and I'm happy for you, mate :D

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Thought the umpiring was terrible, so they can have a whinge about that if it makes them feel better....I don't like it when they go after our captain.
He seems to always play well against them....but then again he seems to play well against everyone. :wink:

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Duggie wrote:Why would the Swines gripe about the umpiring?
The count was 28-19 in their favour. :lol:
Agree. The umpires kept them in the game in the first three quarters. Even my Sydney friends thought so. The Gram free was definitely a jumper tug which was why Roos yelled at Rhys Shaw at 3/4 time. Roo's free was just dumb on Mattner's part. The 50 was there and the umpires are being tough on that as they were in the NAB Cup. I think the margin would have been more if we weren't ripped off in the early part of the game.

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Even I was disappointed with Roo's free in the fourth quarter, it was soft as they come. BJ was also lucky to get that 50m penalty. But, the Swans were dealt plenty of compensation so they had their chances. Still waiting for Paul Roos to bob up with another 'we were robbed' statement.

I usually have a flight to Melbourne booked this time in March, so it was good and kind of surreal to stay in my home city for Round 1 and watch my team triumph.

Enough of the nice men in suits. Bring in some admin who demand success!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

SydneySainter wrote:Even I was disappointed with Roo's free in the fourth quarter, it was soft as they come. BJ was also lucky to get that 50m penalty. But, the Swans were dealt plenty of compensation so they had their chances. Still waiting for Paul Roos to bob up with another 'we were robbed' statement.

I usually have a flight to Melbourne booked this time in March, so it was good and kind of surreal to stay in my home city for Round 1 and watch my team triumph.
A truthful post...soft free's were awarded to both sides during the game, unfortunately our boys were awarded them at crucial moments in the final quarter which has caused the negative focus.

The umpiring and the surface were incredibly poor, I am sure the boys will not be in a rush to play there again.

Not sure about Paul Roo's, he gave his team an almighty spray, think he agrees that they had opportunity.

Glad the boys gave you a win

bigred
Saintsational Legend

They had to give a free to Roo in the last there...

You cant let them get away with that. Was a stupid, stupid free kick from Sydney...Not the umpires, not Roo..

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

SydneySainter wrote:Even I was disappointed with Roo's free in the fourth quarter, it was soft as they come.
Was it the one where Grundy had his arm wrapped around him before the ball came in or was it the one where that fool Mattner crashed into his back when the ball was dead?

Furtius Quo Rdelious
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:Booing Adam Schneider, obviously don't remember they got rid of him. What a bad lot of sports they are.
yeah, that was classless. he was a big contributor towards winning their elusive flag.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

*in before plugger66*

Yes, suck it Sydney for losing a meaningless home and away game. I would give the 2005 premiership up in a second for the first win of 2010 by just eight points. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: