Bally- "what have I done!?"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Milton66
SS Life Member

Enrico_Misso wrote:
markinUSA wrote:I was lip reading what he said to Lenny... I am almost certain he said "I miss you", which was quite amazing to me if true.
He could have been referring to his short passing last year.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
PJ
SS Life Member

He looks a very unhappy young man .
Did at St.Kilda as well, after Ross took over. I think he's a tad too moody.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:good, balanced post Lefty... well done.

plus one 8-)

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markinUSA wrote:I was lip reading what he said to Lenny... I am almost certain he said "I miss you", which was quite amazing to me if true.
Probably misses the heavy lifting Lenny helped him with last year. On last nights performance he is the only bloke in the filth mids that puts his head over the ball.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Duggie
Club Player

Ironically, one their best last night which I regard as a further tick in our favour. :lol:

A Saint Forever!
saint vince
Club Player

As per my facebook status this morning I think this sums up my feeling on the matter
"I hope that cash gives you a warm feeling inside Luke Ball as you watch a real football club keep your pathetic mob goaless in the second half. After last night you no longer look like a standout as the worst kick in the club. GO SAINTS!!!!!!!"

Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karnak
Club Player

I really feel for the guy, because we don't know what went on behind closed doors.

He felt that he needed to go in order to preserve his own career and hence his families fortunes.

If your career only lasted for 10 years or so, and you only had probably 5 years left, in a body that was degenerating then you'd want to do what you can to secure yourself as much security for your future family.

I hope he does well at the Pies (don't confuse that with me hoping that the pies do well). I hope it proves to be a fantastic move for St Kilda and Luke Ball.

The guy is a past captain of our club, blead for us time and time again and was courage personified.

The writing was on the wall and he read it. He'd be playing in the VFL by the end of this year!

How many of you would actively stick your handup at work for a paycut and a demotion? How many of you would stay with a company to watch that happen to yourself? I'm sure that Max not playing in the Grand Final would have really nailed it home to Luke Ball. The Club is responsible for its success and the Club will always come first (as it should). However; as an individual you MUST look after yourself, when the objectives of the Club/Company and the individuals are all in line great things happen.

Sam Gilbert you are an EXCITEMENT MACHINE!
SaintDippa
Club Player

Some of the posts are a bit harsh.

He was drafted by a club that plays the majority of its games on the most unsafe surface in the AFL - totally r00ting his groin. Had he been drafted by West Cost we would have been lamently Juddy's shoulder - shattered by the endless crashing into the Docklands concrete and wondering what-if with the dual Brownlow Ball.

True he looked shattered on Friday night but had he stayed he would have been BOG today.

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

He was a great player a few years ago - but that was then and this is now, harsh as it may seem, that's the reality.

Ball did well possession-wise and the way he won the ball.
but ..as we all know he's a blue collar 5/10 player in the way he uses the ball.

I'd prefer 10 quality running possessions - less guts and more polish and by being on the ground he's potentially denying a better user of the ball - that's the harsh reality.

His handballs are impressively quick but they don't always hit the target or release a teammate in tight situations and his kicking is below VFL standard... let alone AFL.