Deserters Should Be Shot.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Saint Bev wrote:Some interesting responses here. It seems we like to give it to other teams when they leave early but we are happy to do it ourselves and thats ok :wink: Congrats to those who stayed, we are in this together, through thick AND thin.

amen bev.......
Spot on, Bev

milney044
Club Player

When the opposition leave early, I'm not getting into them because they're "deserting" their team, I'm laying into them because the Saints are hammering them and it's bloody fun to piss them off even further! I left at the 25 minute mark last night, so shoot me. I'm entitled to leave when i want, leaving early means i don't have to endure the song which i can't stand hearing and i can beat the Blues supporters for a seat on the train.

When you leave early, of course you're going to cop it from the opposition, it's part of the game. I'll do it to the opposition when they leave and I expect them to do it to me. I thought i did quite well staying that long to be honest, considering the players had left by half time.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Winmar wrote:The players didn't even turn up, so it'd be hard for them to have left early.

I left our game at Kardinia Park in 1989 early, but only because the people whose car we were in wanted to.
You should have tried being there in 2002. Stayed right to the end. My god, how awful.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I left early.

Big farking deal.

Piss on me if you like (sorry I don't enjoy it though ace!), I really don't care.

When the boys put in close to zero effort, that is about all they deserve IMO.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

To those who left early because of Carlton supporters, maybe you should consider becoming a member and then you wont have to put up with that :wink:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
uncle joe
Club Player

Very good thread ace .

I agree with you 100% .

I'm a fair bit older than most people that post on here . Started watching Saints games in the 1950s .
I've been through some terrible dark years of football . Never left a game early , and never will .
To the people that use their kids as an excuse . . . would you have left early if the scores had been level through the last quarter ?
If you're honest , the answer would be " no way " .

Only rats desert a sinking ship .

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

uncle joe wrote:Very good thread ace .

I agree with you 100% .

I'm a fair bit older than most people that post on here . Started watching Saints games in the 1950s .
I've been through some terrible dark years of football . Never left a game early , and never will .
To the people that use their kids as an excuse . . . would you have left early if the scores had been level through the last quarter ?

So you agree they should be pissed on. That makes a lot of sense. People can come and go when they like. Some may have very good reasons for leaving. I left the Essendon game 10 seconds before Rooy had that kick after the siren last year as i had to take some kids to a place at a certain time and if we stayed for the siren we would have had no hope of getting there.

uncle joe
Club Player

Missed roos shot by 10 seconds plugger ? Surely not .

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

uncle joe wrote:Missed roos shot by 10 seconds plugger ? Surely not .
I had no choice. I heard it but didnt see it.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

I agree with you 100% .

So you agree 100% with ace? When and where then, Joe? If you have the guts to back up what you're saying? Come and piss on us, and shoot us, then, for not supporting the club to the extent you'd like us to, for living OUR LIVES our way. Please, or are you what I wiped off my ass in the toilet this morning, just like "ace". It was hot and moist and stunk, just like what he said.
"Rats"? It "takes one" to "know one".
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Wed 12 May 2010 9:51am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Seaford_Saint wrote:fair call Ace... play on.....

Guilty as charged I'm afraid.
Where and when will you be giving us our "punishment" then, Seaford? I live not too far away, if you want to come and try it.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

I agree with you 100% .

So you agree they should be pissed on. That makes a lot of sense. People can come and go when they like. Some may have very good reasons for leaving. I left the Essendon game 10 seconds before Rooy had that kick after the siren last year as i had to take some kids to a place at a certain time and if we stayed for the siren we would have had no hope of getting there.
Plugger for the first time ever i agree with you 110%
football is just a game, people come and go when they want.
i remember always having to leave early with dad when i was young as we were not cheer squad members then, we sat behind the goals on L3 and he did not like the rush going down those stairs after the game with me, or taking the chance of losing me on the bridge.
no matter the score (10 goals down, 10 goals up, draw) with about 10 mins to go we would always leave and then walk back to the car listening to the rest of the game on his headphones.
everyone is different, but nobody is perfect.
Ace, if you believe people who left early on Monday night should be shot and pissed on, and for those that agree, i dare you to go do it and see what happens! your so tough sitting behind your little computers, but i bet in person your shy and wouldnt have the guts to spray a fly.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Well put, dooley. I see there are no responses from any of them. What a big surprise. And solar called us "soft". Ha. That is funny.