Koschitzke

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Koschitzke

I know he kicked three goals today but lets face it... two were from free kicks and he let several marks slip through his grasp.

I have been quick to defend him against posters here saying he should be played at centre half back, but I now admit he really should be playing somewhere different.

wraiyth
Club Player

Like Collingwood?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Should be sacked, along with Lyon and Raph, then everything will be fine.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Knew it wouldn't be long before he got the blame!!!!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Find it amazing that he pulled off a couple cracker marks, made contests, applied an awesome shepard, kicked 3 goals...and still cops it!

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

I thought he was one of our best, easily...competed hard...and when he got a run at it he looked good...

The delivery to him is a JOKE.....Plugger would struggle to get a kick in our team atm....never seen such butchering of the ball...laughable

Gardiner was EXCELLENT - one of his best for the club

Middo
Club Player

degruch wrote:Find it amazing that he pulled off a couple cracker marks, made contests, applied an awesome shepard, kicked 3 goals...and still cops it!
Cracker marks but as a forward just kick the easy goals then we would all be happy !!

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

He was good today, not excellent, but good!

Watch the replay and see how often he played team footy, palmed to advantage, used his body to free his teammate for a mark.

Sorry, but you are not going to hang this loss on him if I have anything to do with it :x

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
degruch wrote:Find it amazing that he pulled off a couple cracker marks, made contests, applied an awesome shepard, kicked 3 goals...and still cops it!
Cracker marks but as a forward just kick the easy goals then we would all be happy !!
True...one step at a time though. Last week he couldn't get either right. Can only improve IMO.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Sounded like he went alright tonight - presented well against one of best fullbacks in footy - kicked a few goals but didn't have any efficient small forwards around him to help him out

Kosi invariably has always needed a few games to get going

15 possesions 5 marks and 3 goals is a serviceable game for a full forward

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
thirty-seven!?
Club Player

BigMart wrote:I thought he was one of our best, easily...competed hard...and when he got a run at it he looked good...

The delivery to him is a JOKE.....Plugger would struggle to get a kick in our team atm....never seen such butchering of the ball...laughable

Agree - I thought Kosi was great today. Worked really hard and presented very well against a fast opponent in Fletcher. Some of his deft taps to the crumbers were great too...

wraiyth
Club Player

One of those was a gift... but with the amount of times he had hands on the ball and dropped marks he should have been lining up for plenty more. He was poor

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

BigMart wrote:I thought he was one of our best, easily...competed hard...and when he got a run at it he looked good...

I would say he had atleast 6-8 kicks that he should have marked.

The ball was delivered quite well and he just isn't up to it.

Hille had less chances and booted 4. Kosi had two delivered on a platter and only managed one goal in reality.
Last edited by RodKeoghsLoveChild on Sun 16 May 2010 8:56pm, edited 1 time in total.

Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
wasaintsfan
Club Player

i was happy with kosi really proved himself today cracking marks with poor delivery

kicked 3 set up 2 i think it was and made contests

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Why? Do you ever see Gilbert, or Milne, or any of the other darlings get critisised?

Kosi was in our top three with Lenny and Joey, but still he gets stick. I guess people just miss Raph and have to direct their fury somewhere even though the object of their rage was pretty good.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

wraiyth wrote:
One of those was a gift... but with the amount of times he had hands on the ball and dropped marks he should have been lining up for plenty more. He was poor
Your opinion, but please, watch the replay and you will see...

He is not the guy to cop it at all.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

wraiyth wrote:
If he was truly 'poor', he would never have been near it to get a free. Credit where it's due.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:

Hille had less chances and booted 4. Kosi had two delivered on a platter and only managed one goal in reality.
I think your obsessed with him :)

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

I would have thought you'd have seen Plugger play BigMart? Obviously not.

Plugger would never have made the half hearted efforts of Kosi all year let alone tonight.

I don't blame him for the loss, but he has no place in a St Kilda premiership team.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:He was good today, not excellent, but good!

Watch the replay and see how often he played team footy, palmed to advantage, used his body to free his teammate for a mark.

Sorry, but you are not going to hang this loss on him if I have anything to do with it :x
I'll watch it tomorrow and let you know, but I think he did bugger all.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:

Well I couldn't get to the game today and Kosi was one of the best on ground.

Dont let you incessant hatred for kosi get in the way of facts though.

Lance or James??

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:

Please do, he dropped a few marks granted, but he was in the contest all night I thought. It's the clever palm downs, the time he used his body to block and allow Fisher to mark, the hand passes to advantage.

I know that you at least will watch it with two eyes open Bernard, even if you aren't a fan much.

SaintTom
Club Player

Kosi improved today, certainly. Took two terrific marks, disappointing to miss one of those goals but that comes with the territory, created contests and looked more impressive than he has. He wasn't a superstar, but I think even a bit of improvement is heading in the right direction? I think he'll take confidence from this week, and I think there will be less external pressure to perform when people see three goals next to his name, and those marks on the highlights.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:

Well I couldn't get to the game today and Kosi was one of the best on ground.

Dont let you incessant hatred for kosi get in the way of facts though.
I do not and have never hated Kosi.

The fact is I wanted to trade him at the end of the '08 season when he had some value.

Buckets
SS Life Member

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:

Oh yes he had the ball delivered to him on a platter :roll: :roll:

So who would you replace Kosi with?

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you