Critical 2 games. if we don't win one of freo or geelong:

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

oneteam
Club Player

Critical 2 games. if we don't win one of freo or geelong:

just killing time till the game starts today , so I went onto AFL ladder predictor site.

http://www.afl.com.au/bailey%20ladder%2 ... fault.aspx

To my dismay, I saw that if this round , Collingwood d. melb , Freo d. Saints & Dogs d. lions( all possible)

and next round: geel d. stk, ,and dogs d.eagles (regardless of coll v. swans freo v. carl, )

we would fall to 5th and be a game out of ninth.

I am glad they chartered a plane. Any one percenter to help us win today is worth it. i have blood to give if needed.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

whats our last 8 games like?
certainly we need to win 1 from our next 3. even if we drop 2 we are still on track for top 4.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

We must be able to beat top teams or we are just kidding our selves. Vital game today.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

What's the point?

there's only one game this eyar I even care about winning and yes we've gotta get there first, I get that but if we're not I'm not interested in any meaningless home and away crap.

Sorry to be so bitter, just watched the repaly of Darren Jarman's final quarter in the GF 97 (don't even ask why) so I'm a bit bummed understandably.

:( :( :(

|Andy|
Club Player

[quote="OneEyedSainter77"]What's the point?

there's only one game this eyar I even care about winning and yes we've gotta get there first, I get that but if we're not I'm not interested in any meaningless home and away crap.

Sorry to be so bitter, just watched the repaly of Darren Jarman's final quarter in the GF 97 (don't even ask why) so I'm a bit bummed understandably.

:( :( :([/quote

bigfooty hey...

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

|Andy| wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:What's the point?

:( :( :([/quote

bigfooty hey...
I mean, i went into the thread thinking it would be about Riewoldt's first qtr today andI like to read about efforts like that - see the Jarman video and for some ungodly reason think "I haven't seen this for a while - was it really that close?"

I need therapy now. :( :( :(

back on topic, we simply must win today. If we want to hold up the cup in September, winning today would go a long way towards making that possible.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Has the Freo bubble burst....

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

One down.

One to go.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:One down.

One to go.
This :lol: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

oneteam
Club Player

Just dominated. If we had kicked truly, would have been a slaughter.

and all without roo and gram. so impressed with our boys and coaches.