For any visiting Dockers supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

For any visiting Dockers supporters

Welcome to Saintsational. I've been over to "dockerland" and some of posts there after sundays game are a joke. The team that fought harder and played better footy won the game! Its just about as simple as that!
Fools seek excuses...wise men seek REASONS!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

So what are the Shockers mob suggesting, we were simply to good and wanted it to much, as this team usually does. The best team won.

I love this club
stinger
Saintsational Legend

here's a sample...

"
Bugger!

Football and Fremantle were both losers this week as St Kilda continue their evil plan to try and drive spectators away from Aussie Rules football. Some loose work in defences saw Freo let the Saints out to an early lead, forcing them to spend the rest of the match fighting through the flood and the zone and the huddle and every other tactic Ross Lyon could come up with to defend his narrow lead. The Dockers came home strong but didn't have the man power on the paddock to finish off the job, losing by three goals but sticking about in the top 4."

...check it out yourself...

http://www.dockerland.com/

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SaintTom
Club Player

Haha reading the match report, a few things that made me laugh...
It was on from the opening bounce with St Kilda's dirty tactics being treated with Fremantle's fists of justice.
The ball was going past the Fremantle defenders like they were Robert Green faced with a slow moving object.
But Lyon's plan had one key flaw - Steven Baker has hands like Robert Green.
All except for Hayden Ballantyne who looked like he'd downed a couple of cans of the Russian gear and was trying to run (and fight) off the excess energy. He got hold of the ball in the centre, swatted off a couple of Saints, ran around a couple more, went back so he could gob off at another couple
the Fremantle back line seemed more open than a Robert Green defended goal.
The crowd were quickly losing interest in the game and started day dreaming about various other things - with thoughts going through their heads like a ball through Robert Green.
When the siren sounded to hand the Saints a win, Freo knew that they'd let the match slip through their fingers.......like a ball through Robert Green's gloves.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

wtf is robert green....?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Every forum is the same except ours. I am sure we arent biased of course.

If you choose to read other forums which I cannot understand at all, then expect it.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Every forum is the same except ours. I am sure we arent biased of course.

If you choose to read other forums which I cannot understand at all, then expect it.

you are one sad sack......why do you bother even reading this one ffs.?... :roll:

St Michele
Club Player

stinger wrote:wtf is robert green....?
My thoughts exactly... I wasn't losing interest and nor were the Freo fans around me. Some fans are so arogant tha ttheir game plan is so much better well guess what we won!!! and that is what counts.

just realised that is the fool who runs that site he bans my daughter with such regularity ( to the stage she doesn't go back now) as he doesn't like anytihng negative about the Dockers said or anything positive about other teams
Last edited by St Michele on Tue 15 Jun 2010 7:06pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:here's a sample...

"
Bugger!

Football and Fremantle were both losers this week as St Kilda continue their evil plan to try and drive spectators away from Aussie Rules football. Some loose work in defences saw Freo let the Saints out to an early lead, forcing them to spend the rest of the match fighting through the flood and the zone and the huddle and every other tactic Ross Lyon could come up with to defend his narrow lead. The Dockers came home strong but didn't have the man power on the paddock to finish off the job, losing by three goals but sticking about in the top 4."

...check it out yourself...

http://www.dockerland.com/
Thanks for the link

Its so lame it is amusing

I love this club
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Every forum is the same except ours. I am sure we arent biased of course.

you are one sad sack......why do you bother even reading this one ffs.?... :roll:
Sad because I dont want to read another clubs forum. Yes that makes sense. You are the sad one even thinking of reading another forum. I follow the Saints not bloody Freo. Why would I care what they think of us. Now you go back to reading their forum and then post another angry post, you old angry cleaner of a man. ffs roll ffs roll.

St Michele
Club Player

I know you are going to now yell at me Plugger but I needed a laugh and boy did I get it

http://www.dockerland.com/index.php?opt ... &id=313412

They cheated us out of a win at Aurora with a dubious free kick against Matty Carr at the death.

They tried to cheat us with muffled sirens and a misfiring sniper.

They even employed the Hacks at the Worst to explain away one of the greatest comebacks of all time as "five consecutive free kicks that resulted in goals."

With the exception of the Slime, do we have a more hated opponent in the AwFL?

This in particular tickled my fancy
Last edited by St Michele on Tue 15 Jun 2010 7:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Sad because I dont want to read another clubs forum. Yes that makes sense. You are the sad one even thinking of reading another forum. I follow the Saints not bloody Freo. Why would I care what they think of us. Now you go back to reading their forum and then post another angry post, you old angry cleaner of a man. ffs roll ffs roll.

actually....i don't give a continental what you think...or a flying flower what you do or don't want to read....so bugger off.....creep.... :roll: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I am not going to yell at anyone apart from the old man but anyone expecting anything other than a one eyed veiw is looking at the wrong forum. I find this forum enough for my footy fix.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

gee it was real close when we we're 37 points up and belting them all over the park.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
bendigo bob
Club Player

"More_of_bito Posted: 23 Hours, 43 Minutes ago
Re:Pretty decent effort #313723

We played well enough considering our outs, assume Clark was a move to match up their talls unfortunately didn't work, Clark will come good, he is a 19 yo ruckman with the build to match.

Cannot wait for us to meet them in the finals even if sooky Roo does come back

Tarrant will beat kosi
mcpharlin will hold jack's cousin Roo
Broughton holds Milne
Johnson on Goddard forward or back
Clamp on Hayes,
Crowley on montagna
Mundy on dal santo
Pav will monster Fisher
Balla will niggle Baker "Mr highpants" to the point where his head explodes

the Saints will then have to worry about Hase, Barlow, Hill, Duff, Fyfe, Palmer, Kepler and of course the big 211 himself.

This is the team Harves knows will walk out after the break and wants to be measured on,and if all fit will take us to the GF. "

I have just finished drying my eyes. I have never laughed so much in my life. Can you believe some of their postings.

BJ has arrived!!!!!!!!!!

BJ's #1 Fan

Winner of the half time Social Club auction for Kosi's jumper Round 19 2005
Can we build it? Yes we can!!
Middo
Club Player

Yet again the voice of reason...

PS are you a Saints supporter ?

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I am not going to yell at anyone apart from the old man but anyone expecting anything other than a one eyed veiw is looking at the wrong forum. I find this forum enough for my footy fix.
But here is the contradiction. You say all forums are one eyed, but you wont allow Saintsational to be one eyed by attempting to censor it.

You sarcasticely comment on anything not completely at one with the AFL.

Any dissent comment is lambasted by you.

Why do you bother to post in these threads? Why do yuou have to piss on everybodys parade? Why cant others express their opinion without you and your rampant ego having to attempt to spoil every single thread?

Take your own advice and stop attempting to wreck threads. Dont like it dont post in it.

Just stop f##king every thread with you inane and asanine comments that have been vetted by AFL headquarters.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

For those of you who don't know Robert Green is the England keeper who made a horrible blunder in his team's opening world cup game.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Q5
Club Player

Ha ha - just read the whole 'Match Report' - really quite hilarious! Regardless of the teams, it was well written and amusing - worth a read!

Middo
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I am not going to yell at anyone apart from the old man but anyone expecting anything other than a one eyed veiw is looking at the wrong forum. I find this forum enough for my footy fix.
But here is the contradiction. You say all forums are one eyed, but you wont allow Saintsational to be one eyed by attempting to censor it.

Why do you bother to post in these threads? Why do yuou have to piss on everybodys parade? Why cant others express their opinion without you and your rampant ego having to attempt to spoil every single thread?

Take your own advice and stop attempting to wreck threads. Dont like it dont post in it.

Just stop f##king every thread with you inane and asanine comments that have been vetted by AFL headquarters.[/quote

"Congrats Joffa , well said"
Last edited by Middo on Tue 15 Jun 2010 7:46pm, edited 1 time in total.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Inaccuracy was the story, not a lack of attacking footy....

It's just easy for opposition supporters to resort to the 'st kilda plays boring footy' and 'sooky la-la Roo' than forming their own opinions.

If there are Freo supporters reading this forum, not sure 2010 will be your year (purely because it's ours) but it's going to be sooner rather than later.

If we don't win the GF, would prefer Freo win it to be honest, provided their supporters continue to show humility and don't end up as bitter and jaded as Doggies supporters. :)

SaintTom
Club Player

Robert Green is the English keeper who fumbled a ball through against the US. Terrible mistake that was plastered around the world.

Still, I really enjoyed reading the match report. Very witty I thought, entertaining read.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

Just stop f##king every thread with you inane and asanine comments that have been vetted by AFL headquarters.
I get it I cant comment but you can tell me not to wreck threads. I reckon most of the crap you post wrecks threads as well . Who is right and who is wrong. I know I am right so that must make you .......

Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

I get it cant comment but you can tell me not to wreck threads. I reckon most of the crap you post wrecks threads as well . Who is right and who is wrong. I know I am right so that must make you .......
Plugger Wrong (again) , Joffa right :wink: We should start a poll :wink:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

I get it cant comment but you can tell me not to wreck threads. I reckon most of the crap you post wrecks threads as well . Who is right and who is wrong. I know I am right so that must make you .......
Plugger Wrong (again) , Joffa right :wink:
Very hurting. Your posts provide so much. As John Kennedy would say give us something because at the moment you are just wasting space.