Teams Round 13

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintDebi
Club Player

As I've recently been lucky to win a piece of Jack Steven memorabilia as part of SS sponsorship team, I'm looking forward to seeing how "my boy" goes on friday night.
Looking forward to a big game. They're probably more accustomed to the elements than we are, but can't see any reason we can't match them on the night if we bring our best game.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
Saint4Eva wrote:
missgez wrote:Do you think Ross was waiting to see their team before deciding on Dawson?
I dont think so

Blake on Mooney
Chips on J-Pod
Gilbo on Johnson
Think Bakes might go to Johnson..
I hope so. We need either Fisher or Gilbert free otherwise we lack run out of defence.

True , Gilbert going to be so important with his run. Have a good feeling about this game , seems like we have been doing just enough each week without the big challenge..now it's here.

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
noob
Club Player

Our bench seems like mainly forward type players. I think that's a good thing because the smaller forwards usually trouble geelong. Going to be good to rate were our young players stand in matches like these.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:good move...imho,....go jack.....now's your time boy ...make the most of it......

and he sure did....... :wink: :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
35...LEGEND
Club Player

noob wrote:Our bench seems like mainly forward type players. I think that's a good thing because the smaller forwards usually trouble geelong. Going to be good to rate were our young players stand in matches like these.
Another nice call right there.