Can't believe I thinking about this

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigred
Saintsational Legend

I am very, very bitter with the game ATM.

Fortius Quo Fidelius.

We just gotta win the whole damn thing now.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Winmarvellous
Club Player

I don't know how boycotting channel 9 would help. Looks like my daughter just got her father back for the year though. St Kilda will be the only game on at all on the weekends. No more fox footy or channel seven Friday night footy. They can stick it up their asses. Nor will i be visiting the AFL website or stores again. I've had it with the AFL completely. Let the soccer mums have their nancy boy sport. I now support St Kilda, not the game. The game is now an embarassment. If I wanna watch a proper game of footy I'll go watch the Amateurs play A-grade. They've killed it for me.

Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

Pull your heads in!! FFS :roll:

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Lenny_Hayes7 wrote:Pull your heads in!! FFS :roll:
Agreed.

But in the defence of anyone who is whining atm...

It has been an unbelieveable year off field.

A fair few on here take it personally.

But still....we are most definitely gonna have a crack at the flag.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

So many reasons to stay

Fortius Quo Fidelius

Im raging about this too, I think its a load of BS. But dont forget the good stuff.
The smile you share when you see another saints supporter wearing their team gear.
The happy look on that little kid's face on the boundary line when Milne high fived them after a goal.
The pure passion our boys show after kicking a much needed goal or the siren goes and they have just banked the four pts.

So yeah there has been some big blows this seasons but they will make the highs all the sweeter.

(I know this post is a bit on the soft side but I love this club and dont want it to be spoilt for anyone)

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
vergs
Club Player

Has any club had to deal with as much turmoil in one season as we have in 2010?

- Andrew Lovett case and subsequent sacking
- Luke Ball fallout
- Milne/Malthouse altercation
- Riewoldt injury
- Schoolgirl sex scandal
- Loss of an assistant coach
- Milne/Montagna case developments
- Baker suspension

Any one of these situations had the potential to derail our season, let alone all of them put together. Everyone outside of this club has expected us to faulter with every added burden that has been forced upon us. However, beyond any of even the most optimistic of supporters wildest expectations, every added burden has only served to make us stronger. This team has shown amazing dedication and belief, and that belief has resonated through the supporter group during one of the clubs most turbulent times. This team is out for retribution and all of us deserve to return to the MCG on the last day in September to celebrate a famous victory against all the odds. This team is different and it is quite clear that we do have "unfinished business". Good luck to anyone or anything that gets in our way because if it isn't clear to everyone yet, we are going to take some stopping.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

vergs wrote:Has any club had to deal with as much turmoil in one season as we have in 2010?

- Andrew Lovett case and subsequent sacking
- Luke Ball fallout
- Milne/Malthouse altercation
- Riewoldt injury
- Schoolgirl sex scandal
- Loss of an assistant coach
- Milne/Montagna case developments
- Baker suspension

Any one of these situations had the potential to derail our season, let alone all of them put together. Everyone outside of this club has expected us to faulter with every added burden that has been forced upon us. However, beyond any of even the most optimistic of supporters wildest expectations, every added burden has only served to make us stronger. This team has shown amazing dedication and belief, and that belief has resonated through the supporter group during one of the clubs most turbulent times. This team is out for retribution and all of us deserve to return to the MCG on the last day in September to celebrate a famous victory against all the odds. This team is different and it is quite clear that we do have "unfinished business". Good luck to anyone or anything that gets in our way because if it isn't clear to everyone yet, we are going to take some stopping.
Thanks this is just what I wanted to say.

Badlands
Club Player

I live in a predominantly league/union city north of the border.
I constantly find myself defending the game - "gayFL" and all that - and promoting it as a sport to all and sundry.
Have successfully encouraged a few others - family, friends and even work colleagues to take an interest in the code. Have even had people fly down to Melbourne with me to watch a few live games.
Well, it's getting difficult to defend it as a code, not sure I can even be bothered trying to be honest. The AFL is an embarrassment. Not worth the effort.
I will continue to support St Kilda Football Club while I draw breath but the AFL has just about lost me. I invest way too much time, money, and emotion to put up with the sh!t that has gone down this year.***

***The views expressed in this post may change if the white hot fury i'm currently feeling ever subsides and i find myself able to "harden up FFS".

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:oi

wheres the guy i hugged after the gf of 09, finding him where he stood for the game, head down staring into his cup
wheres the guy i cried when i hugged him gone?

and you dont want revenge???

dude
wtf?
God I want revenge, I want revenge on everything non-stkilda. Your right, hell your all right......

I have had a long night pondering things and I'm back. I will be so loud on sunday, next open training I'm down there letting the boys know the support they have.

They hate us, but guess what.... it will only make us stronger. Saints football is about taking your turn and doing your job. Baker and the boys know that someone else will step up to the plate and do this shutting down job. Others will tackle their backsides off, some will run their hearts out.

I'm up for the fight.....

US VERSUS THE WORLD!!! Bring it on!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
matrix
Saintsational Legend

see
didnt take much did it

now fire the f*** up
and stick it right up farking everybody when we take the ultimate prize

yeah im pissed off
pissed that they wanted to make him the scape goat/example

pissed at that i know niggles and hits will still continue in other games and nothing will happen

pissed at 'superstars' getting off of shite because we need them for the game
sick of knuckle pressing wheeling dealing back door crap thats rigging many parts of the system

but F*** the lot of em
never give up and never give in

go saints
bring on ANYONE come sept
ANYFARKINGONE!!!

Solar
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:see
didnt take much did it

now fire the f*** up
and stick it right up farking everybody when we take the ultimate prize

yeah im pissed off
pissed that they wanted to make him the scape goat/example

pissed at that i know niggles and hits will still continue in other games and nothing will happen

pissed at 'superstars' getting off of shite because we need them for the game
sick of knuckle pressing wheeling dealing back door crap thats rigging many parts of the system

but F*** the lot of em
never give up and never give in

go saints
bring on ANYONE come sept
ANYFARKINGONE!!!
bugger buying you a drink come finals time, I'm buying you a brew house full of beer.... go you good thing!!!!

FQF
In richo I trust

matrix
Saintsational Legend

they can throw whatever they wont at us, s*** decisions, 1000 freekicks against, they can send us to perth twice, whatever.

all we have to do is win games.
they CANNOT take that away from us

go saints

Solar
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:they can throw whatever they wont at us, s*** decisions, 1000 freekicks against, they can send us to perth twice, whatever.

all we have to do is win games.
they CANNOT take that away from us

go saints
hell they can give us the pies fixture... nothing would beat us!!! Bring on the nancy boys from melbourne!!

FQF
In richo I trust