Mick Malthouse whinge fest on SEN

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Mick Malthouse whinge fest on SEN

Thinks that St Kilda have a favourable draw with who we play - Piss off!!!!

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Re: Mick Malthouse whinge fest on SEN

Pwoit wrote:Thinks that St Kilda have a favourable draw with who we play - Piss off!!!!
He's got a point - we do get two gimmes against Collingwood.

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:
Pwoit wrote:Thinks that St Kilda have a favourable draw with who we play - Piss off!!!!
He's got a point - we do get two gimmes against Collingwood.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

stfu milkshake...you are embarrassing yourself ffs.......creep.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
St Michele
Club Player

What and Collingwood having all those home games is not an advantage over other teams that man lives on another planet I am sure.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
backit
Club Player

He has been whinging about it for a few weeks and was pulled up by a journalist who pointed out the unequity of the draw for some other clubs mainly us and then nothing more was said by him. He forgots they only travel interstate four times to our six, they play 6 games in a row at the MCG we play 2 all year they get 14, They play blockbuster games that they ask for every year and they run the AFL so he can criticise it without worrying about any form of punishment or reprimand.

Any respect that Thick Mick had is seriously diminishing every time he opens his mouth without first engaging his brain.

Get a life you spanker.

ben_fff
Club Player

backit wrote:He has been whinging about it for a few weeks and was pulled up by a journalist who pointed out the unequity of the draw for some other clubs mainly us and then nothing more was said by him. He forgots they only travel interstate four times to our six, they play 6 games in a row at the MCG we play 2 all year they get 14, They play blockbuster games that they ask for every year and they run the AFL so he can criticise it without worrying about any form of punishment or reprimand.

Any respect that Thick Mick had is seriously diminishing every time he opens his mouth without first engaging his brain.

Get a life you spanker.
That's it isn't it? He coaches a club that everyone wants to play twice so of course the AFL will try to give them a draw against the top sides that bring in a crowd.

It's funny but it's their own fault for being such a big club, rather than whinging they need to concentrate on beating the top sides and proving they're a challenger not a pretender.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

I wonder if anyone actually requests playing the bottom four clubs from the previous year twice....

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Must be upset his team doesn't accrue as many frequent flyer points as the other Victorian teams.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

I NEVER want to lose to a side coached by this lying piece of s*** again.

I HOPE Ross and our club watch, listen and smack them unmercillessly on field because there are few greater things than driving home after smashing the filth listening to their supporters on talk back eating theor club and shyte coach.

Stick to the boundary Mick cause you are our b!tch.

Sick of irrelevant old men running football - move over an let Nathan have a friggin go you egotistical maniac.

“Yeah….nah””
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:I NEVER want to lose to a side coached by this lying piece of s*** again.

I HOPE Ross and our club watch, listen and smack them unmercillessly on field because there are few greater things than driving home after smashing the filth listening to their supporters on talk back eating theor club and shyte coach.

Sick of irrelevant old men running football - move over an let Nathan have a friggin go you egotistical maniac.
Cheers to that.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Teflon wrote:I NEVER want to lose to a side coached by this lying piece of s*** again.

LOVE IT!!!! Well said!

Think Mick's little tirade might have been a swipe back at Ross. Too bad he couldn't find something worthy as a retaliation.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Is he not by default saying his side NEEDS a favourable draw to win?

How do you win a flag without beating the best?

What an inexcusable dud he is.

A genuinely disappointing human being.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Richter
SS Life Member

I didn't hear Milkshake but the truth is that we do have a great draw from now on. We have 9 games left. Only 2 of them (Collingwood and Hawks) are against top 8 teams whilst we play 7/bottom 8.

Of course all that goes to show is that we have ALREADY beaten 7 out of the 8 games we have played against top 8 opposition. And all but one of those games without the league's best player.

Suck s**t Milkshake.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Is he not by default saying his side NEEDS a favourable draw to win?

How do you win a flag without beating the best?

What an inexcusable dud he is.

A genuinely disappointing human being.
Exactly, who wants a soft draw...hardly sets you up for finals footy.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

The guy is a pea heart.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

I really don't understand how people can complain about fixtures in the middle of the seasons, its beyond stupid. At the start of the year, I don't care, but to complain now is like saying the AFL should have predicted the future. They have no idea how a team will be performing, If you look at our remaining games with a mindset from when it was made it is not easy

Melb
Lions
Pies
Hawks
Bombers
Port
North
Rich
Ade

Lions, Pies, Hawks and Adelaide were all looking for a top 4 spot.
Bombers and Port have both defeated us this year. Not to mention the others which have had some really good games.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

backit wrote:
Get a life you spanker.
lmao

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I wonder what one of his assistant coaches thinks of Mick Malthouse and his comments earlier this year?

Would Max have taken him to task or kept quiet?

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

he has a real problem with the Saints this year
Now saying ( I think) the AFLPA should have come out and said that Baker was at fault for tapping Johnson on the hand.......

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sp ... 5887326539
[Quote] I dare say if you went to an AFL Players Association meeting there would be a massive yes vote for penalties to protect players who are clearly injured from being attacked one way or the other on the field.

One of the greatest things about our football community is its willingness to rally around our own, regardless of which club they're from. We only have to look at the support Melbourne Brownlow medallist Jim Stynes has received during his battle with cancer.

This type of support has happened many times before in our sport and continues for those who are suffering physical, mental or financial problems. Quite rightly we applaud that.

I loved Dermott Brereton as a player. I had the pleasure of coaching him once in an All Stars game when he almost got the team over the line against a great Essendon side. I've watched him run through an opposition player huddle, which was all in good fun.

Likewise I've seen Mark Jackson's antics during the 1980s, which were considered entertaining. But time moves on. There is no place for this in the modern game.

People may want to argue with me about some aspects of my past, but I am massively big on sportsmanship.

One of the things I advocate strongly is that when players cross that white line they play under the jurisdiction of a rulebook that is quite broad. It allows a physical game, a unique game in which players can be tackled from any direction. It's rough, it's fast, it's physical, but all within the rules. The image of our game is on display every week and we've got to uphold that image as best we possibly can.

Much of the football world sympathised with Nick Riewoldt when he was mauled by Brisbane players after suffering a broken collarbone in 2005. People could not get over the fact that an injured player was attacked by Brisbane players. There was an outcry from one side, and the other side said get over it.

On talkback radio, a lot of older people said it was part of the game, but younger people said you can't do that today.

We've got to grow up and realise that every moment of every game is heavily scrutinised right around the country. It's there to be emulated by every young kid who wants to be a superstar.

There should be a respect demanded among the players that should come strongly from the players association.

I'm astounded at the deafening silence of the association following the Baker incident involving Johnson's broken hand.

We have an obligation to society in general to make sure they see footballers as combatants within a well-structured framework. [quote]
Last edited by saintbrat on Sat 03 Jul 2010 2:45pm, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:he has a real problem with the Saints this year
Now saying ( I think) the AFLPA should have come out and siad that Baker was at fault for tapping Johnson on the hand.......

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sp ... 5887326539
I dare say if you went to an AFL Players Association meeting there would be a massive yes vote for penalties to protect players who are clearly injured from being attacked one way or the other on the field.

One of the greatest things about our football community is its willingness to rally around our own, regardless of which club they're from. We only have to look at the support Melbourne Brownlow medallist Jim Stynes has received during his battle with cancer.

This type of support has happened many times before in our sport and continues for those who are suffering physical, mental or financial problems. Quite rightly we applaud that.

I loved Dermott Brereton as a player. I had the pleasure of coaching him once in an All Stars game when he almost got the team over the line against a great Essendon side. I've watched him run through an opposition player huddle, which was all in good fun.

Likewise I've seen Mark Jackson's antics during the 1980s, which were considered entertaining. But time moves on. There is no place for this in the modern game.

People may want to argue with me about some aspects of my past, but I am massively big on sportsmanship.

One of the things I advocate strongly is that when players cross that white line they play under the jurisdiction of a rulebook that is quite broad. It allows a physical game, a unique game in which players can be tackled from any direction. It's rough, it's fast, it's physical, but all within the rules. The image of our game is on display every week and we've got to uphold that image as best we possibly can.

Much of the football world sympathised with Nick Riewoldt when he was mauled by Brisbane players after suffering a broken collarbone in 2005. People could not get over the fact that an injured player was attacked by Brisbane players. There was an outcry from one side, and the other side said get over it.

On talkback radio, a lot of older people said it was part of the game, but younger people said you can't do that today.

We've got to grow up and realise that every moment of every game is heavily scrutinised right around the country. It's there to be emulated by every young kid who wants to be a superstar.

There should be a respect demanded among the players that should come strongly from the players association.

I'm astounded at the deafening silence of the association following the Baker incident involving Johnson's broken hand.

We have an obligation to society in general to make sure they see footballers as combatants within a well-structured framework.
But it was all okay for O'Brien to to blindside Clint Jones before the bounce.

And clearly a swipe at a maybe injured hand is somewhat worse than barking obscenities and baseless accusations against opposition players.

Can someone in the press PLEASE take this muppet on?

He's not untouchable. He's sticking his melon up. His hands are down. PLEASE someone in journo land. Take the free hit for christ's sake.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

I was hoping the AFLPA would take this sack of shyet to task over calling A PLAYER an effin rapist????? when NO charges have ever been laid?

The hypocrisy from this fool knows no bounds.....

“Yeah….nah””