Next week: Out: Kosi In: Tommy Walsh

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

midas_touch
Club Player

Next week: Out: Kosi In: Tommy Walsh

Cant be any worse than Kosi. Discuss.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
Saint4Eva
Club Player

Re: Next week: Out: Kosi In: Tommy Walsh

midas_touch wrote:Cant be any worse than Kosi. Discuss.
maybe start this thread after he plays this weekend. Tommy could have a stinker!

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Im surprised he was signed to a two year deal and would have thought he would have some trade currency come years' end.

My 2 cents.

wasaintsfan
Club Player

rofl......

ok ill start.... the problem doesnt come from our forward line... and the problem that is in our forward line...

wasnt there until roo came back
no roo isnt the problem the fact we always go to him is.... when he wasnt there... theyd go near kosi and have kosi go false leads... and we got the goals..

kosi adds something we wouldnt have otherwise... a crash and bash forward who sets up the smaller forwards

and till we get over the roogasm and start to go back to the stratergy we had without him... things will look like this......

backit
Club Player

You could actually make a case to drop a few players but there are not many positives coming up from Sandringham which is constantly discussed on this forum. Where would you start and where would it finish.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Why not? Give the lad a go. He has left his life behind in Ireland to play for us.

TIME TO STICK A FORK IN KOSI. HE IS DONE.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Im surprised he was signed to a two year deal and would have thought he would have some trade currency come years' end.

My 2 cents.
He has no currency anymore.

If it was supercoach....we bought him at 647K at the start of the season,he started ok and justifies his selection. Then over the season he starts to drop,then you think need to get rid of him,but think keep him for just one more week he might come good. He's now worth 112k and has a breakeven of 289 next week

Bring back the Lockett era
saintkid
Club Player

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Im surprised he was signed to a two year deal and would have thought he would have some trade currency come years' end.

My 2 cents.
The only trade Kosi would get now is a straight swap for Josh Fraser. One dud for another dud!

Saint4Eva
Club Player

saintkid wrote:

My 2 cents.
The only trade Kosi would get now is a straight swap for Josh Fraser. One dud for another dud!
i'd take josh!! can we organise this???? :lol:

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Walsh is a furphy. Please, please, please can we not messiah-ise another ineffective lump.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Saint4Eva wrote:
saintkid wrote:

My 2 cents.
i'd take josh!! can we organise this???? :lol:
Hehe that's harsh in u guys. I'll take it....lol.

wasaintsfan
Club Player

out kosi..... in kosi... thatd really screw with their heads!!!

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Walsh can't play, he's on the rookie list and cannot be elevated.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Sainternist wrote:Why not? Give the lad a go. He has left his life behind in Ireland to play for us.

TIME TO STICK A FORK IN KOSI. HE IS DONE.
Yes and Lynch did such an amazing job tonight, didn't he?

Seriously, if the coaching staff listened to what half of you on here had to say, we would have 15 new faces in the team every week!!! The team would be like a revolving door...... :lol:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Let's be honest - That was one of those most inept debut's by a player I have ever seen. I won't lay the boots in too much b/c it was his first game, but Lynch kind of summed up the problem of our team at the moment. Half a dozen stars, too many battlers, and NOTHING coming through.

Sam23
SS Life Member

Not sure what the love with Walsh is tbh.

Seen him play a few times for Sandy and while showing a bit he is nowhere near AFL level at this time.

Goddard.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

wasaintsfan wrote:rofl......

ok ill start.... the problem doesnt come from our forward line... and the problem that is in our forward line...

wasnt there until roo came back
no roo isnt the problem the fact we always go to him is.... when he wasnt there... theyd go near kosi and have kosi go false leads... and we got the goals..

kosi adds something we wouldnt have otherwise... a crash and bash forward who sets up the smaller forwards

and till we get over the roogasm and start to go back to the stratergy we had without him... things will look like this......
so totally agree.

FFS Kosi is a GOP thats it. But hes a necessary GOP.

The problems aint there - look at who we constantly kicked to going fwd, look at how slow/indecisive we look by the time we get it in there. Look at our pathetic fwd pressure when its in there.

Where is the onus on a midfielder or 3 occasionally kicking a friggin goal FFS - why does Nick Riewoldt gotta kick 5 for us to win all of a sudden when while he was out this wasnt the case?????

We are predictable.

Our midfield doesnt look for other options or take the game on from fwd 50.

But still....lets blame Kosi....geezus.

“Yeah….nah””