REGISTERED !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

Done!

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Sainternist wrote:Yep, registered as a September Saint. Opted for anything including standing room. Hopefully losing my SC status won't end up giving me ulcers :?

A reminder to other September Saints - you need to register by 9pm this evening.
Cheers Brother!

Done and done.

Hoping for the best.

saintnick12
Club Player

There might be a few extra standing room tickets available this year.

Last year those who chose "no standing room", and then missed out were offered a second chance to register for standing room when it was clear that many had not understood the instruction and the risk. I can't see that same second chance being offered this year as the club has been very clear with their instructions this year. Even in the blurb on the website when registering there was a strong recommendation not to take that option as you would be risking missing out all together. They have also spelt out this that there was no benefit in choosing that option - that you were no more likely to get a seat. Simply, if your number comes up and there are no seats left -then you miss out. It seems quite a few have still taken this risk, meaning there will be people who registered who do not end up getting tickets. Not sure how many there seems to be a few around so you can only assume that will translate to quite a few missing out and hence a few more standing room being available for sept saint.

I am SC and ticked the best available option. Would rather stand than miss out. Mum will have trouble standing but the rest of us will be fine. We'll help her. MIssing out not an option and she agrees. We'll cross that bridge if/when we get to it - we still have to win next Saturday

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Registered, got straight thru on the phone at 8.00am and talked to real person, not a machine.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
sensaint
Club Player

Silly question i know, but just to ease my mind, anyone who registed by phone as i did, was your confirmation number a 7 digit number ?
Just toey thats all !!

Waiting since '66
Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

saintnick12 wrote:There might be a few extra standing room tickets available this year.

Last year those who chose "no standing room", and then missed out were offered a second chance to register for standing room when it was clear that many had not understood the instruction and the risk. I can't see that same second chance being offered this year as the club has been very clear with their instructions this year. Even in the blurb on the website when registering there was a strong recommendation not to take that option as you would be risking missing out all together. They have also spelt out this that there was no benefit in choosing that option - that you were no more likely to get a seat. Simply, if your number comes up and there are no seats left -then you miss out. It seems quite a few have still taken this risk, meaning there will be people who registered who do not end up getting tickets. Not sure how many there seems to be a few around so you can only assume that will translate to quite a few missing out and hence a few more standing room being available for sept saint.

I am SC and ticked the best available option. Would rather stand than miss out. Mum will have trouble standing but the rest of us will be fine. We'll help her. MIssing out not an option and she agrees. We'll cross that bridge if/when we get to it - we still have to win next Saturday
I didn't take the risk this year... last year my wife & I were exceptionally lucky & got premium seats (a few rows behind the Jiggler) after specifying no standing room.

I just don't like the idea of a GF week spent trying to find any sort of ticket when we had the chance to get one in the first place.

longtimesaint
Club Player

sensaint wrote:Silly question i know, but just to ease my mind, anyone who registed by phone as i did, was your confirmation number a 7 digit number ?
Just toey thats all !!
Mine was a five digit number.

One year will be our year
Riewoldt=Gun_09
Club Player

REGISTERED!
Go Saints!

This is Saints footy
St Michele
Club Player

Banger724 wrote:Registered
Flights Booked
Accommodation Booked

It's tempting fate I know but for those that have to travel... have to take the punt a little early. Very nervous week and half coming up now!! Got dream seats last year so won't complain if we only get standing this year, as long as we're there.
Same here booked my flights in March and accomodation in July can;t say I am a pessimist :lol:

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
saintnick12
Club Player

St Michele wrote:
Banger724 wrote:Registered
Flights Booked
Accommodation Booked

It's tempting fate I know but for those that have to travel... have to take the punt a little early. Very nervous week and half coming up now!! Got dream seats last year so won't complain if we only get standing this year, as long as we're there.
Same here booked my flights in March and accomodation in July can;t say I am a pessimist :lol:
Looks like you're having a holiday in Melbourne GF weekend whether the saints are in it or not. :wink:
Hope you got good deals booking that early. Flights are always very expensive trying to book at the last minute.

I've had GF off work the every year since 2005. We have to do our holidays more than a year in advance. If the saints are in then its great, and if not, its still a good week to have off with kids. Lots of stuff going on for them. I've been into the parade quite a few times over the years. My son's best mate is a swans supporter so started going in around then. Ironically I didn't go to the parade last year due to the weather and my younger son being sick and not wanting to risk him getting sicker. It was easier to miss the parade when I knew I was going to the game the next day.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
lendog heaven
Club Player

registered 5 no probs - incl standing - just get there & win it boys!

Tramps like us.............
midas_touch
Club Player

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Forgot to register, even gave myself a reminder for today. I'm such a d**khead!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDSKJHDHSIJHSJDNJSHDKSSFH

:( :( :(

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

midas_touch wrote:FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Forgot to register, even gave myself a reminder for today. I'm such a d**khead!!!!!!!!

:( :( ;(

sorry to hear that......

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Tom_Aus
Club Player

sensaint wrote:Silly question i know, but just to ease my mind, anyone who registed by phone as i did, was your confirmation number a 7 digit number ?
Just toey thats all !!

yeh mine was a 7 digit number :)

saintnick12
Club Player

midas_touch wrote:FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

How did you forget :cry:

Maybe ring the club first thing in the morning. Given that the actual allocation is not until after the prelim, there might be something can be done
Worth a try.