Official Grand Final ticket thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

golden hawk
Club Player

3rd generation saint wrote:1 prime ticket this year, means I'm up top somewhere.
isn't there any prime lower levels ?

your friendly neighbourhood hawk
saintnick12
Club Player

golden hawk wrote:
3rd generation saint wrote:1 prime ticket this year, means I'm up top somewhere.
Yes, there's a small area on either side of the cheersquad which is prime too

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
lovedal26
Club Player

my dad is using a mates afl membership to get his ticket, he wont need to show it on grand final day will he?

nick dal santo #26
golden hawk
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:
golden hawk wrote:
Yes, there's a small area on either side of the cheersquad which is prime too
cool
good luck hope 3rd gets lower level

Sainter_4_life
Club Player

There was nothing showing up on my commbank netbank, so I called the bank direct and they told me there was an authorization for $430 gone through. That equates to 2 x adult and 1 x concession standard.

Looks like I'll need to bring the binoculars

lyonhearted
Club Player

3 X Premium here ....over the moon after having Standard last year and needing the telescope to see the game, should be a bit closer this time around. Go the Mighty Saints !

I'm with CBA by the way. :D

Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

8xpremium and one desperately waiting on a September Saint ticket...

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

lovedal26 wrote:my dad is using a mates afl membership to get his ticket, he wont need to show it on grand final day will he?
Ah yes he will, they are really tight on seeing the cards during the finals series.

However he can do what my cousin and I did when we were giving AFL membership tickets last year (we did it for week 1 and week 3)
Stand back and wait till a large crowd go up, make sure the people checking are busy, then walk in quick. They don't check it at the scanned, they stand at the front of the MCG.

We did it both times and got thru no problems.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
BringBackMadDog
Club Player

4 premium tickets here!!

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
lovedal26 wrote:my dad is using a mates afl membership to get his ticket, he wont need to show it on grand final day will he?
Ah yes he will, they are really tight on seeing the cards during the finals series.

However he can do what my cousin and I did when we were giving AFL membership tickets last year (we did it for week 1 and week 3)
Stand back and wait till a large crowd go up, make sure the people checking are busy, then walk in quick. They don't check it at the scanned, they stand at the front of the MCG.

I've gone weeks one and three this year and haven't been checked.

Wouldn't have a clue about the GF, but I assume if you go in when lots of people are heading you'll be right.

lovedal26
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:

okay thanks, he will have the afl membership with him just in case so will they ask for other ID if he does get pulled up? he is flying in from perth so i dont want him to not get in

nick dal santo #26
mordi
Club Player

3 x standard via AMEX - at least we are in the ground...last year prime..

What's the Point of it All?
mordi
Club Player

btw - whats the closest row to front in Standard?

What's the Point of it All?
clarkie54
Club Player

1 Standard here. Got allocated a restricted viewing seat last year so an upgrade in terms of seat and hopefully result!

Still waiting on a sept saint ticket (hopefully) for the missus. Anyone know the signup % of social club members this year?

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

5 standard here! Yiiiiii haa!!!!!!! Always worried there will be some sort of f*** up.

And just for some perspective guys - approx 70000 members that go week in and week out will potentially miss out altogether.

Can't wait for the game!!!!!!

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

jonesy wrote:
golden hawk wrote:remember Gf has strict rules on scalping !!!
just do not want you lot to get in trouble !
I've got de ja vu!

Welcome back Golden Hawk,it's been a quick 12 months

P.S- I'll be trying my hardest to buy scalped tickets,and when I get mine I'll be putting as many fellow saints fans onto as many as I can find :wink:
Who the hell is this guy?? THe police??? Is he a Saint??

If Not ...WHAT the HELL business is it of his???

I'm with jnesy I'll be bvyig scalped tickets as many as I can and that golden shower hawk can pi$$ off!!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

lovedal26 wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:

okay thanks, he will have the afl membership with him just in case so will they ask for other ID if he does get pulled up? he is flying in from perth so i dont want him to not get in
They do ask for ID, its all random I do believe, but you wouldn't want to take the gamble. Like I said, tell him to stand back a little like he is waiting for someone, then go thru once the checkers are occupied with other people

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
golden hawk
Club Player

tweedaletomanning wrote:
jonesy wrote:
I've got de ja vu!

P.S- I'll be trying my hardest to buy scalped tickets,and when I get mine I'll be putting as many fellow saints fans onto as many as I can find :wink:

I'm with jnesy I'll be bvyig scalped tickets as many as I can and that golden shower hawk can pi$$ off!!
relax and get over it is it not better to be forewarned then find your self in bigger trouble then you realise good on you you want heaps of tickets good luck on getting them !

by the way i am female
Last edited by golden hawk on Sun 19 Sep 2010 6:46pm, edited 1 time in total.

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

golden hawk wrote:
tweedaletomanning wrote:
jonesy wrote:
I've got de ja vu!

relax and get over it is it not better to be forewarned then find your self in bigger trouble then you realise good on you you want heaps of tickets good luck on getting them !

by the way i am female
In That case..please accept my apology.

golden hawk
Club Player

tweedaletomanning wrote:
golden hawk wrote:
tweedaletomanning wrote:
jonesy wrote:
I've got de ja vu!

by the way i am female
In That case..please accept my apology.
i accept i am not trying to cause trouble ok i would never do that to my saint friends i maybe a hawk supporter but i am a good one and i do want saints to win !!!! please make that so !!!! please ! i will pray to any god if that helps

Tom_Aus
Club Player

YOU BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $142.50 deducted from account, so either standing room or restricted viewing, i dont care im going!!!
September saint btw
good luck all

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Hi all,

I think Ive got restricted viewing seats.

I expect I shall be up near the clouds....anyone have any ideas on the restricted viewing seats what that means?

“Yeah….nah””
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

how far up do St johns go for a stroke?

We're in the ground and possibly under cover

vertigo could be a Problem..

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
4ever_saint
Club Player

Though I am extremely grateful to have tickets again this year, My Mum and I are upset that after receiving Standard tickets (that ended up being in the very back row of Level Q) last year- we have been allocated Standard again. Was hoping to have better seats this year as she has a dodgy knee and can't walk very far.

Aah well, glad to at least be there and witness (hopefully) a Saints Premiership :)

Wollongong_saint
Club Player

I'll add my name to the list of hopefulls.......Interstate member looking for two (or one at the least!) tickets of any sort. SC membership wasn't a viable option for me considering the distance but I've been at the SCG every Saints game since Plugger's dash in '94 and I'll do anything to be at the G.

Last year cost me ~$500 per ticket, I'm happy to pay that or more considering this year is against the filth!

Please PM me if anything is going (I realise it's a long shot.....)