Anyone willing to swap Standing Room ticket for Seat?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

erskine_1981

Anyone willing to swap Standing Room ticket for Seat?

Hi All. I managed to pick up a standing room ticket through the September Saints ballot on Monday which I am very very pleased about (had standing room last year and it was great for 3 and a half quarters). And just now I've been incredibly lucky to snap up an extra standing room ticket, intended for my Dad.

I haven't told him yet, as he had made it pretty clear that he wouldn't be able to go if he had to stand (he's 65, with a bad back and knees). And as he was there in '66, he tells me he's not that fussed - but I know he'd love to come - and I'd love him to be there.

So with a hint of desperation, is there anyone out there who'd be willing to swap two 1st level Southern Stand seats for a couple of standing room tickets? Or even just one?? Of course I'd be happy to cover the cost difference.

crowjelly
Club Player

My wife has a standing room ticket in M7 and is unable to stand. Will swap for any type of seat if anyone is interested and want to be closer to the action. Face value is $147.50 - happy to pay the diff.

PM me if interested.

Rob

I'm loving this - underdogs at 3 to 1, grand final experience in our favor and Pies over confident. Go Saints - I'm loading up!
crowjelly
Club Player

bump

I'm loving this - underdogs at 3 to 1, grand final experience in our favor and Pies over confident. Go Saints - I'm loading up!