Teams

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Sobraz wrote:
Disgusted if the team remains as selected... With or without Bakes, this unbalances our whole structure...
I disagree, I don't think the structure is effected much, If Blake plays ruck, it's Mac for Blake, ruck for ruck. Except Blake offers more around the ground and is better defensively for Brown, than what Mac is.

Carpe Diem
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Well if we win and Blake keeps Brown completely out of the game is one of the reasons, Ross will go down as a football genius.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:Well if we win and Blake keeps Brown completely out of the game is one of the reasons, Ross will go down as a football genius.
blake did it to goodes in one final, i'd back him to do it again. so would ross, apparently.

nobhead
Club Player

BringBackMadDog wrote:Gwilt will play at half back, Blake will ruck against Brown. They will try and use blakes motor and run Brown off his feet. If McEvoy had played we may have won the tap outs but he would have been badly exposed once the ball hit the turf. Brown has played like a midfielder. If Brown does go forward, Blake will just go with him
blackdog spot on mate exactly what i reckon will happen and its a good call .and bakes will go to davis , and keep him statless , feel bad for macca .

Saintersss
Club Player

We also now have 7 defenders in the side (not incl. Goddard, Gram, Ray) in Dawson, Gwilt, Blake, Dempster, Baker, Fisher and Gilbert. Which probably means Ross has something up his sleeve for one of them. (Hopefully its not dempster up forward) :P

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

What was Ben's stats against Geelong/Bulldogs???

Was he dropped???

I believe Gram will miss....is not fit....he could not stride at training.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:What was Ben's stats against Geelong/Bulldogs???

Was he dropped???

I believe Gram will miss....is not fit....he could not stride at training.
Why would he do everything if he isnt fit but put Dal in cotton wool? Makes no sense.