Hey Teffers.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

Hey Teffers.....

Have you ever played a game of footy in your life???

Tonight you have constantly made the point of the saints screwing up a 4 goal lead in the first quarter....

BIG DEAL!!!

Cousins... Cox..... Judd.... Braun.... Golved-one..... Hansen.... Glass... THEY AREN"T DUDS - they ARE benchmarks....4 Goals over 3 Quarters is nothing to guys of that calibre

If you're going to be critical of the boys, don't base it on tonight's performance.... we are now paying for the sins of the first half of our season....

Chin up.... 2008 is looking far brighter than it did 8 weeks ago!!! :)

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Hey Teffers.....

Seaford_Saint wrote:Have you ever played a game of footy in your life???

Tonight you have constantly made the point of the saints screwing up a 4 goal lead in the first quarter....

BIG DEAL!!!

Cousins... Cox..... Judd.... Braun.... Golved-one..... Hansen.... Glass... THEY AREN"T DUDS - they ARE benchmarks....4 Goals over 3 Quarters is nothing to guys of that calibre

If you're going to be critical of the boys, don't base it on tonight's performance.... we are now paying for the sins of the first half of our season....

Chin up.... 2008 is looking far brighter than it did 8 weeks ago!!! :)
Seaford coupla things..

Firstly I appreciate your devoting an entire thread to getting my attention - but why bore the enire forum????...PM me if you would like to have a shot at me OR just tack it onto to all the others -grandstanding doesnt look great....

Please spare me the "have you ever played footy.." dribble (which is inputed to clealry let us all know you have - well done. I have for the record played footy.

As for basing my assessments on tonights game solely I think you will find Ive been critical of our skill level for some time - I am also fully aware (and dont need to a suburban league football superstar) to understand that we have given up leads in 4 or 5 games now and also just how good some of the Eagles players are???..it sorta goes without saying but MOST footballer at this level can play bit....

If you have a different view on our footy - fauir enough...just leave the personal threads for me out of it.

cheers.

“Yeah….nah””