Bally needs to meet Dr.Death

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Bally needs to meet Dr.Death

Just got back after a pain session with a masseur down at Rye[known as Dr.Death] for a shoulder problem that is now non existant.The guy is a genius.Doesn't tickle but you feel a million bucks afterwards.He also is a St.Kilda supporter and has rubbed Harves many times and looks after many AFL footballers eg a current Richmond player once a week!

There are many legendary stories about him getting people, written off by the medical profession as having muscle tears ,up tp play in footy finals etc after a couple of massages.

He was responsible for getting Richard Champion up for a final a few years back for the Lions when the medicos said he was no chance.

He was telling me he rang the club and offered to massage Kosi and Ball for free.Reckons that he could sort out Luke Balls problem after a few massages and the legion of people he has helped enormously believe him but the club apparently didn't take him seriously

The problem is he is bit unconventional and not backward in telling doctors and physios the error of their ways so has effectively been black banned by some of the medical profession altough he deals with and refers clients to Gary Zimmerman the Footsray Doctor for things he can't fix like serious knee , hip problems etc

Would just love it if someone at the club would allow him to treat Luke Ball or for Luke to try him out on the quite.Just from my own experience and those of 1000's of people that he has helped restore back to full fitness it surely couldn't do any harm

.The Richmond player whose name I won't mention because he doesn't want the club medicos to know drives from Melbourne once a week to see him and played every game last year without an injury.

Would love to see Bally moving freely and Dr.Death is the man for the job.Might have to write to him and see if he's game.

If anyone wants to try him out PM me and I'll give you his real name.For back,neck,shoulder probs the guy is in a class of his own.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
hAyES
Club Player

An unconventional method might be the answer, because conventional hasn't worked so far. We don't have a lot of midfield depth, so losing one of Ball's class hurts.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

There is also one of those "Dr Death" types in Mt Waverley, which isn't all that far up the road from Bally's home. I believe Luke has a fairly good knowledge of the roads around there :wink: !!

Huzzad
Club Player

Could work definatly. I guess the hesitancy is if it does not work, it might only exacerbate the injury which I am sure is something the club doctors do not want to risk.

Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

Title was a bit worrying, my first though was the other Dr Death, Nitschke

benengel14
Club Player

His real name isn't "Jayant Patel"?

StPeter
Club Player

There is woman in Heidelberg with similar methods and results