Sponsorship... Done!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

riewoldting2

Sponsorship... Done!

New sponsorship deal to be announced on Thursday. Worth 3 mill a year for 3 years (so bigger than Carlton's). With a big entertainment company!

Snakeman66
Club Player

Re: Sponsorship... Done!

riewoldting2 wrote:New sponsorship deal to be announced on Thursday. Worth 3 mill a year for 3 years (so bigger than Carlton's). With a big entertainment company!
Sony(Playstation?) or Microsoft(Xbox?)

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
Saints-06-Premiers
Club Player

I'd say Microsoft, we're already sponsored by XBox, maybe upping thier commitment.

Then again, it could be any company.

Too lazy to update my username
Rice Paper
Club Player

riewoldting2 wrote:New sponsorship deal to be announced on Thursday. Worth 3 mill a year for 3 years (so bigger than Carlton's). With a big entertainment company!
I doubt if any company is going to sponsor anybody 3mill for 3 years, let alone a club that hasn't even come close to a premiership.

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Rice Paper wrote:
I doubt if any company is going to sponsor anybody 3mill for 3 years, let alone a club that hasn't even come close to a premiership.
Oh ye of little faith!

we are a very big club in terms of membership, both actual and latent, and merchandise. Merchandise that will be plastered with this compabies logo.

Makes sense to me.

Hope it actually is announced, very tired of waiting (should this comment be noted as "oh me of little faith"?) :wink:

yipper
SS Life Member

Rice Paper wrote:
Well, you'll be pretty damned disappointed then won't you!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Something For Kate
Club Player

Joined date - 9 December. Post total - 3.

Totally.

Jesus - Protect me from Your followers ....
asiu

riewoldting2
wtf?

a baby riewoldting ...lol...big shoes to fill

:roll:

St Igmata
Club Player

\\

The Daily Planet?

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Something For Kate wrote:Joined date - 9 December. Post total - 3.

Totally.

have you seen his other posts?

LennyBoy
Club Player

HP :wink:

Poochy 1 2 3 4 and 5 should be reinstated!
Brian Collis
Club Player

Rice Paper wrote:
I think you should yourself dunny paper

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Carlton troll guys.

But the deal will be announced this week.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Bull$hit

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

wont be as high as 3m per yr... no one gets that just for a sole major sponsor..not even the filth...Roos got 1m per yr from vodaphony...hawks got 1m frrom tassy (plus a lot more for the 4 games).

I'd be over the moon if we got 1.5mil per yr for a 3yr deal...Would be the highest deal ever ( even counting the joint bill express/voda-phony deal)

Solar
Saintsational Legend

riewoldting2 wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:wont be as high as 3m per yr... no one gets that just for a sole major sponsor..not even the filth...Roos got 1m per yr from vodaphony...hawks got 1m frrom tassy (plus a lot more for the 4 games).

I'd be over the moon if we got 1.5mil per yr for a 3yr deal...Would be the highest deal ever ( even counting the joint bill express/voda-phony deal)
Carlton got 2.5 mill a year from their major sponsor. Surely we're better bigger and more attractive than Carlcsum! 3 mill is a bargain for the saints!
I would guess they will pay back the interest free loan they got from the AFL next year then? pigs arse!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

riewoldting2 wrote:
4theluvoftheclub wrote:wont be as high as 3m per yr... no one gets that just for a sole major sponsor..not even the filth...Roos got 1m per yr from vodaphony...hawks got 1m frrom tassy (plus a lot more for the 4 games).

Carlton got 2.5 mill a year from their major sponsor. Surely we're better bigger and more attractive than Carlcsum! 3 mill is a bargain for the saints!
F*** off and pollute the carlton forum, ya c**k with ears

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Appropriate last words for this thread St Fid.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.