Dress Standards for Posters? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Dress Standards for Posters? !!

I would like the opinions of fellow posters on every day dress standards for Saintsational Posters. This came out of some professional dealings I had today with an annonomous poster with the initials Luke L26 :wink:

I was extremely proud to be seen with him wearing his "SAINTS" wristband, but he was also wearing a "Superman Suit". I thought that this was more than a little scarey seeing he was going on a Driving Lesson :oops: :roll:

Some of you will remember me as greying. Let me tell you, after today's lesson the "ing" is complete and I am now just GREY :(

There is also another small matter;

How many of the NEW rules have I broken :roll: :wink: !!

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

so this goes with the socks and thongs
and the admin going for a driving test in thongs?

just as well this poster ISn't in any position of authority around here.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

all i hear about is luke's driving lessons....how many does he need ffs? :lol:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:all i hear about is luke's driving lessons....how many does he need ffs? :lol:
This one was only a refresher lesson that was demanded by a much higher authority; His Mother :roll: !!

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

He needs one less than you Dools. :lol: :wink:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:He needs one less than you Dools. :lol: :wink:
lol, im 15. not allowed to drive yet, although i was driving up a hill in mums car the other day, i dont understand why people are scared of driving! im a natural! :wink:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:im a natural! :wink:
Just the sort of cockiness that will cause accidents...

No one is a natural, everyone has to learn...

*Passes this one over to Eastern*

They walk amongst us...

midas_touch
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
snoopygirl wrote:He needs one less than you Dools. :lol: :wink:
lol, im 15. not allowed to drive yet, although i was driving up a hill in mums car the other day, i dont understand why people are scared of driving! im a natural! :wink:
lol, im on my Ps and I'm a far from perfect driver. Driving is something where you'll keep improving in over a long period of time, no matter how 'good' u think u may be.

And Eastern, I look forward to hearing the next installment of your driving stories involving one Luke.L.26 :P.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
killa_gram
Club Player

Just a side question, but how many posters on here live with their parents/parent?

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
GrumpyOne

killa_gram wrote:Just a side question, but how many posters on here live with their parents/parent?
How many are game to admit it?

Its like saying that you're a great help to your mother :wink:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

killa_gram wrote:Just a side question, but how many posters on here live with their parents/parent?
yeah, but im 15.
why?

killa_gram
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
yeah, but im 15.
why?
Just seems to be a heap of kids on here lately (not that, that's a bad thing), must be the school holidays.

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
GrumpyOne

killa_gram wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
yeah, but im 15.
why?
Just seems to be a heap of kids on here lately (not that, that's a bad thing), must be the school holidays.
You could have asked a more direct question to get that answer Killa, perhaps like "How many of you guys attend school", or "How many under 18yo's do we have on the forum".

No wonder Dools was suss about your question.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Back to Luke's driving !!

He is doing very well but please don't tell him. He already wears the largest size hat :wink: !!

Saints-06-Premiers
Club Player

I'm going for my P's in march sometime..... need to learn how to parrallel park and reverse park. I've attempted reverse parking. I thought I'd line myself up with the spaces in front and reverse straight back. Then I found out the spaces don't line up. I need to get a lesson, but last time i took lessons the woman kept trying to get more and more lessons out of me and seemed to take things extremely slowly to get more lessons and therefore more money. Might go somewhere else sometime soon.

Too lazy to update my username
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Saints-06-Premiers wrote:I'm going for my P's in march sometime..... need to learn how to parrallel park and reverse park. I've attempted reverse parking. I thought I'd line myself up with the spaces in front and reverse straight back. Then I found out the spaces don't line up. I need to get a lesson, but last time i took lessons the woman kept trying to get more and more lessons out of me and seemed to take things extremely slowly to get more lessons and therefore more money. Might go somewhere else sometime soon.
see above poster for locality guide :)

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Saints-06-Premiers wrote:I'm going for my P's in march sometime..... need to learn how to parrallel park and reverse park. I've attempted reverse parking. I thought I'd line myself up with the spaces in front and reverse straight back. Then I found out the spaces don't line up. I need to get a lesson, but last time i took lessons the woman kept trying to get more and more lessons out of me and seemed to take things extremely slowly to get more lessons and therefore more money. Might go somewhere else sometime soon.
PM me with your postcode and I will put you on to a good instructor in your area. If you are anywhere near 3133 I will put you on to the VERY BEST !! 8-)

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
PM me with your postcode and I will put you on to a good instructor in your area. If you are anywhere near 3133 I will put you on to the VERY BEST !! 8-)
Unfortunately that title belongs to Eastern's biggest rival :wink: :lol:

They walk amongst us...

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote: Unfortunately that title belongs to Eastern's biggest rival :wink: :lol:
This means WAR :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :wink: !!

s2__Sainterrz
Club Player

I totally just got home from driving the first time ever =]. I ended up crying the first time I turned the thing on aha. Yeah just thought I'd tell you all.

GrumpyOne

s2__Sainterrz wrote:I totally just got home from driving the first time ever =]. I ended up crying the first time I turned the thing on aha. Yeah just thought I'd tell you all.
Wow... great to hear. :D

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

i forgot what i was gonna say

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
luke.l_26
SS Hall of Fame

leave my superman top alone.
It's cool okay!? :D
The actual driving part isn't that bad.
It's the convincing your parents that you have actually learnt something and that you're SUPPOSED to make mistakes is the hard part.
That being said, mine have stopped holding onto their seats everytime i turn a corner. :wink:

MWL - Blinding footy players on the field since 2003
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

luke.l_26 wrote:leave my superman top alone.
It's cool okay!? :D
The actual driving part isn't that bad.
It's the convincing your parents that you have actually learnt something and that you're SUPPOSED to make mistakes is the hard part.
That being said, mine have stopped holding onto their seats everytime i turn a corner. :wink:
ive had my licence for over 8 years now and my mum still grips the seat and puts her feet through the floor when im driving :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
asiu

Unfortunately that title belongs to Eastern's biggest rival
very good ....that made me laugh