your a prick richardson

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

your a prick richardson

smashed banger in the face with a forearm or elbow....but did the flower wit commentators make a song and dance about it.....no ..of course not....that turd watson even suggested there was bad blood between the two...with a smart arsed"there is no love lost " between the two veterans, comment....

...if richardson isn't cited , i will be extremely pissed...he won't be of course....the big sooky sonk only hit a saints player..... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
chook23
Saintsational Legend

Re: your a prick richardson

stinger wrote:smashed banger in the face with a forearm or elbow....but did the flower wit commentators make a song and dance about it.....no ..of course not....that turd watson even suggested there was bad blood between the two...with a smart arsed"there is no love lost " between the two veterans, comment....

...if richardson isn't cited , i will be extremely pissed...he won't be of course....the big sooky sonk only hit a saints player..... :evil:
Your opinion Stinger but I think you are bit over the top

Yes high contact to head......arm tucked in when bumping contact made

free kick only

(Harves milked it to the max as well as he should have)

If it was G and he was cited for that we would be screaming.
Last edited by chook23 on Sat 16 Feb 2008 10:26am, edited 1 time in total.

saint4life
stinger
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
stinger wrote:smashed banger in the face with a forearm or elbow....but did the flower wit commentators make a song and dance about it.....no ..of course not....that turd watson even suggested there was bad blood between the two...with a smart arsed"there is no love lost " between the two veterans, comment....

Your opinion Stinger but I think you a bit over the top

free kick only

where you been..?????you are not allowed to attack a players head......it was a reportable offence.....on the replay it looked okay..but that was a different angle...the first vision...not repeated i might add...was far more damaging...showed clear illegat contact....imhfo..that is....

rexy
SS Life Member

Not reportable IMO. Harvey changed direction and was down a bit low, hunched over a bit. Richo was incoming and had everything tucked up. Free kick and free kick only IMO.

Maybe this year?
stinger
Saintsational Legend

rexy wrote:Not reportable IMO. Harvey changed direction and was down a bit low, hunched over a bit. Richo was incoming and had everything tucked up. Free kick and free kick only IMO.
in my opinion ...you are both wrong....

chook23
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
chook23 wrote:

Your opinion Stinger but I think you a bit over the top

free kick only

where you been..?????you are not allowed to attack a players head......it was a reportable offence.....on the replay it looked okay..but that was a different angle...the first vision...not repeated i might add...was far more damaging...showed clear illegat contact....imhfo..that is....
What ??

If you ATTACK (I question he did that )

If deliberate/reckless blah blah yes........is reportable...

Yes high contact.............but IMO free kick only

otherwise we would have far too many reports for head high contact.

Again if that was G and he was cited for that we woukld be screaming.
Last edited by chook23 on Sat 16 Feb 2008 10:34am, edited 1 time in total.

saint4life
stinger
Saintsational Legend

read the rules...they were amended at the start of last season.....

rexy
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
rexy wrote:Not reportable IMO. Harvey changed direction and was down a bit low, hunched over a bit. Richo was incoming and had everything tucked up. Free kick and free kick only IMO.
in my opinion ...you are both wrong....
You could be right Sting, last thing I would like to do is predict what the AFL reveiw panel or tribunal are thinking.

Maybe this year?
stinger
Saintsational Legend

oh well...we will all have to wait and see....

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

i havnt seen a replay yet.

from where i was (the flank closest to where it happened) it looked pretty bad. harvey appeared to faint but stood up in full health seconds later. should be looked at, i cant really comment yet.

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

No chance at all. At first it looked bad, but the replay showed it was a free kick and nothing more.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Surely you are joking or you want footy to become Netball. It was Richo's shoulder. Nothing in it at all and Watson was joking if you hear it again.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:No chance at all. At first it looked bad, but the replay showed it was a free kick and nothing more.
ditto

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

lol, i had a friendly chat to richo when he was near our cheer squad! :wink:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
esaint66
SS Life Member

are you serious. this is football a contact sport. that was a great bump and it was just unfortunate that harves was on the recieving end.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I admit Ive not seen the incident...but Richo has never struck me as a sniper..let alone to a bloke like Harvs.

A few of his teammates deserved it more for some of the delivery to him last night

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
savatage
SS Life Member

Nothing in it.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

saintdooley wrote:lol, i had a friendly chat to richo when he was near our cheer squad! :wink:
did you call him a cry baby like you did roo?

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

fonz_#15 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:lol, i had a friendly chat to richo when he was near our cheer squad! :wink:
did you call him a cry baby like you did roo?
no, because i have never seen him on tv crying!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Saints94
SS Life Member

Richmond played a intra-club match in Moama I went and watched it the

whole team played except Tambling and Browny, Richo the prick took

some marke but missed 30-35 meters out right in front! as for players

songs his can be "The Pretender" by the foo fighters Terry Wallace wasnt

there so I think Jade Rawlings coached them

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

homework wrote:Richmond played a intra-club match in Moama I went and watched it the

whole team played except Tambling and Browny, Richo the prick took

some marke but missed 30-35 meters out right in front! as for players

songs his can be "The Pretender" by the foo fighters Terry Wallace wasnt

there so I think Jade Rawlings coached them
possibly the most random post iv ever read :?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I'll probably get branded a troll or something for sticking up for a player from another side..but I dont care..

The AFL needs guys like Richo. A one-club guy for 250-odd games, he bleeds for yellow and black, just like his Dad did before him

Yes he gets frustrated and shows it on the field, but we all deal with frustration in different ways and he's been the recipient of some of he worst delivery imaginable from a succession of very average midfields. Fraser has brain fades too (a classic last night) yet we laugh those off whilst mocking blokes like Richo, whos brain fades at least dont land him at the tribunal

I was rapt for he guy when he won his first B& F for the Tiges last year

As for the Harvey incident. I genuinely don't think he'd snipe anyone intentionally, just doesnt seem like the kind of player to do it.

So there you have it. I know there are someone here who think that its disloyal to say anything positive about a non-Saints player..but stiff bikkies I'm doing it

Maybe he should have retired at the end of 07, I dunno, I dont watch enough Richmond games to make a call on that, but I'm totally over the "Bitcho" gags and the like.

Was one of the AFL's best forwards in his day, and is still commanding enough to turn a game off his own boot. Sure have a laugh when his kicks slew wide (just as the Tiges fans did with Kosi no doubt) but all this "pr1ck" stuff is taking it too far imho

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
spert
Saintsational Legend

Your a prick should be: you're a prick.. back to school for some on this forum

Captain Impossible
Club Player

Ground punching, knuckle dragging moron. Dissapears when it gets tough and puts cheap shots in when he can muster the fitness. Lazy opportunist at best. The only reason Richmond have never traded him is fear of supporter backlash. The tail truly wags the dog at Richmond.

He's our Peter Everitt.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:I'll probably get branded a troll or something for sticking up for a player from another side..but I dont care..

The AFL needs guys like Richo. A one-club guy for 250-odd games, he bleeds for yellow and black, just like his Dad did before him

Yes he gets frustrated and shows it on the field, but we all deal with frustration in different ways and he's been the recipient of some of he worst delivery imaginable from a succession of very average midfields. Fraser has brain fades too (a classic last night) yet we laugh those off whilst mocking blokes like Richo, whos brain fades at least dont land him at the tribunal

I was rapt for he guy when he won his first B& F for the Tiges last year

As for the Harvey incident. I genuinely don't think he'd snipe anyone intentionally, just doesnt seem like the kind of player to do it.

So there you have it. I know there are someone here who think that its disloyal to say anything positive about a non-Saints player..but stiff bikkies I'm doing it

Maybe he should have retired at the end of 07, I dunno, I dont watch enough Richmond games to make a call on that, but I'm totally over the "Bitcho" gags and the like.

Was one of the AFL's best forwards in his day, and is still commanding enough to turn a game off his own boot. Sure have a laugh when his kicks slew wide (just as the Tiges fans did with Kosi no doubt) but all this "pr1ck" stuff is taking it too far imho
Couldn't have put it better myself.
I watched the replay and there didn't appear to be any intent on Richo's behalf.

He is always worth watching and let's face it. If you followed the Tiggers, and he wasn't playing, ther'd be sfa to get ewxcited about.