Feral Essendon Supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bendigo bob
Club Player

Feral Essendon Supporters

Did anyone notice at the end of the game the members of the Essendon cheer squad started throwing bottles and rubbish onto the ground as a sign of their displeasure?

I was fortunate enough to be offered tickets in the Medallion Club for the match but unfortunately we were located above their cheer squad on level 2. I used to think that some other clubs had the worst supporters but I'm convinced now that the Bombers supporters are right up there with the worst of them. I hope the offenders were caught on security camera and are banned from future games.

A shocking display from rabid "supporters"

BJ has arrived!!!!!!!!!!

BJ's #1 Fan

Winner of the half time Social Club auction for Kosi's jumper Round 19 2005
Can we build it? Yes we can!!
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

bunch of ferals. They know deep down they are bottom four, thats their problem. fcuk em.

aussiejones
Club Player

Bombers supporters are amongst the worst along with Collingwood

saint-stu
Club Player

Yes, I have always found the bombers to be one of the worst.

Best would be saints of course :D, and maybe the doggies.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

If it really was members of their CS (and not just people sitting nearby) ring the EFC and complain...they are an official arm of the Club and can can be held accountable by them

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

callers to radio are supporting the information about the throwing of items and foul behaviour.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:callers to radio are supporting the information about the throwing of items and foul behaviour.
Isn't that why they buit a DFO in Essendon?
Depot for Feral Observers

Scottish Saint
Club Player

What about the Essendon fans who were sitting to the right and behind our cheersquad - what an obnoxious bunch. The abuse they were giving Reiwoldt and Milne was horrendous.

It was a hilarious moment in the second quarter when the entire Saints end stood up and pointed at the Essendon fan with the crap haircut and chanted "you are a wanka" after he ran down the aisle to dish out some abuse - his face was beetroot!

milney044
Club Player

AHHH THAT WAS TERRIFIC STUFF FROM THE CHEER SQUAD GOOD WORK!! i was up on level 2 on the wing and i heard you all giving it to the essendon bloke. top stuff. also enjoyed the stephen milne chant after one of his goals :) an improvement on last year already guys keep it up :wink:

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Scottish Saint wrote:What about the Essendon fans who were sitting to the right and behind our cheersquad - what an obnoxious bunch. The abuse they were giving Reiwoldt and Milne was horrendous.

It was a hilarious moment in the second quarter when the entire Saints end stood up and pointed at the Essendon fan with the crap haircut and chanted "you are a wanka" after he ran down the aisle to dish out some abuse - his face was beetroot!
heard the 'wanka ' chant and wondered why- thought the cricket crowd may have joined us after the Aussies capitulated.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
esaint66
SS Life Member

yeah ive always hated the essendon supporters.
there always obnoxious arrogant fcuks.

i remember back in 04 when we played them at the dome, this essendon fan attacked some elderly saints fan who got his mate further along the to pay for his beer.

there just awful. :x

collingwood supporters are morons, but essendon fans are just feral.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

report that to the afl.
they will find a good looking $500 fine sent to the cheer squad for one of the rules the broke, no cheer squad member is to throw any object onto the ground at any time.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

what cheer squad did this

what did they do

Darren
Club Player

ralphysaints35 wrote:what cheer squad did this

what did they do
Essendon Cheersquad were throwing objects on the field after(?) the game.

As Dooley said, I'm pretty sure its a reportable offence. :)

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

hell yes its against the cheer squad rules.....

THERE FERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know alot of essendon supporters there feral as well......

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

alot of unhappy people about our "you are a wanka" chant to that essendon fan, because all it takes is that essendon fan to call up the afl and we get a fine, because another one of the rules that i dont agree with is: Abusive, INSULTING and threatening language will not be tolerated in cheer squad areas and offenders will be evicted.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

was he a wanker?

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

ralphysaints35 wrote:was he a wanker?
no
he was just just having a bit of fun abusing riewoldt.
his comments about him were pretty funny, but some people didnt think so, so they started up the "wanka" chant

Scottish Saint
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:all it takes is that essendon fan to call up the afl and we get a fine,.[/i]
I'd be amazed if he did that considering the way he was behaving. He was very lucky the stewards didn't eject him.

I really got the impression that a group of Essendon fans deliberately stationed themselves there in order to wind up the Saints support.

Scottish Saint
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:was he a wanker?
no
he was just just having a bit of fun abusing riewoldt.
his comments about him were pretty funny, but some people didnt think so, so they started up the "wanka" chant
Did he really have to run all the way down the front to do it?

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

its ok to have opposition fans abusing players

depends on what the abuse is ofcourse its all the fun of the game...

now i would have called him a wanka, cause he sounds like a stupid drunk essendon supporter.....

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Scottish Saint wrote:
saintdooley wrote:all it takes is that essendon fan to call up the afl and we get a fine,.[/i]
I'd be amazed if he did that considering the way he was behaving. He was very lucky the stewards didn't eject him.

I really got the impression that a group of Essendon fans deliberately stationed themselves there in order to wind up the Saints support.
yes, i do it all the time with the collingwood cheer squad. most of my mates are pies fans and they sit next to the cheer squad, and so do i but i would never even think of supporting them for the 2.5hours im at the game. it is really good fun, but you need to be careful. what thoes essendon people did last night was stupid, you only start abusing the CS and singing songs once you KNOW their team will lost, not from the first ball up!

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:alot of unhappy people about our "you are a wanka" chant to that essendon fan, because all it takes is that essendon fan to call up the afl and we get a fine, because another one of the rules that i dont agree with is: Abusive, INSULTING and threatening language will not be tolerated in cheer squad areas and offenders will be evicted.

Did I read that correctly Dools, that as a member of an affiliated recognisable endorsed supporters group, you want to be able to abuse, insult and THREATEN?

Maybe I misread that....

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:alot of unhappy people about our "you are a wanka" chant to that essendon fan, because all it takes is that essendon fan to call up the afl and we get a fine, because another one of the rules that i dont agree with is: Abusive, INSULTING and threatening language will not be tolerated in cheer squad areas and offenders will be evicted.

Did I read that correctly Dools, that as a member of an affiliated recognisable endorsed supporters group, you want to be able to abuse, insult and THREATEN?

Maybe I misread that....
yes
at times i would love to abuse other players, but we cant.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:

Maybe I misread that....
yes
at times i would love to abuse other players, but we cant.
Okaaaaaay.

Be sure to report back about your first broken nose/cheekbone etc. :wink: