Post your apology, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Post your apology, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

for all those who have bagged and wrote off the following players, post your retraction HERE

Harvey

Maxy

Milne

Dal

Last edited by The_Dud on Sat 19 Apr 2008 12:31am, edited 1 time in total.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Add Dal Santo to that list please

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

done, and rightly so

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
sainters man
Club Player

yeah not just the players the coaches aswell!
i couldnt believe everyone bagging us soo early in the year, be interesting to see the people jump back on board...a week ago everyone was hitting the panic buttom

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Sorry Banger for any internal doubts my mind may have ever had.
I LOVE YOU
xoxo

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
jill
Club Player

Never doubted Harves, but great to see thedud so positive!

Buckets
SS Life Member

Dal had a great game no doubt but he needs to string another one against Port if he doesn't then questions will need to be asked again.
And yes Dal is a good player and yes consistently in the top part of the Brownlow and B&F but do you really think last year was his best year?
I don't doubt his ability but based on this years performances to date he needs to get his consistency up to how we know he can play! Dal would be the first to say he has not played anywhere near his best this year!

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
saint64
Club Player

I expressed my doubts about Harvs and Milne after last week. Both were excellent this week. I'm happy to be proven wrong. :D
I'm confident though that Lyon will keep tweaking the side, which is what we will need to do to keep improving to be able to end the season in better shape than Geelong, Hawthorn, the Bulldogs, etc.

The Sainter
Club Player

I was one who continually wanted Gehrig and Fiora out of the team plus also said Dal had to go in harder and it was stupidity to play him on the back line. Enough said, how did our 2 replacements go this week?
The ball didn't rebound from our forward line like it has been due to more pressure by our forwards. also Goddard's disposal was outstanding hitting players on the chest at times from 50 metres. King has proved a great choice and when we get M. Gardiner back plus Schneider we will be even stronger. Though a fan of Jones who gives his all. his place will be in doubt because of his poor disposal.
Overall it was a much better display against a team who kicked an amazing 14.3. to make the scoreline look much better than it should have.
Certainly impressed by Armitage and C. Gardiner, they both played top games and Ross must continue playing them. Clarke also put in a good effort.

cuz60
Club Player

Absolutely agree with everything 100 % with what The Sainter said. The forward pressure that we have been lacking was certainly evident last night. Unfortunately with G-train, at the minute he has more negatives to his game than positives.

Getting onto another one of our favourite whipping boys Fiora. I believe we are a much better team without him due to a couple of reasons. I don't think players such as Lenny and Ball have any faith in him to get the hard pill, the players just don't have the confidence in him to get the job done. Whilst he does the occasional flashy thing, for me he goes missing for large chunks of the game which we can ill afford. At least we know with Armitage we are going to get at least equal output with possesions plus a little more toughness around the packs.

Go Kosi!!! 23
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I apologise for doubting Max in the begining of the season, I never doubted his ability, I just didn't think his body would survive.

I never doubted Dal but was very frustrated with him and thought that maybe a week in the 2's would fix him, one good game doesn't prove anything.

I wont apologise for bagging Milne, he has been selfish and out of form this season and like Dal one game will not change, we all know those two have the ability it is about delivering it consitently.

Could never doubt Harvey, he could go on forever...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Still have BIG ??? over dal, seems to slip in and out of games too much for my liking. Needs to do more when he doesn't have the ball.

But my apology is to ball, I wrote him off a couple of weeks ago, thought that he would never get back that sprinting and penetration in his kicking. Both were back last night and my highlight was his goal from 40 :D

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
matrix
Saintsational Legend

i hope rex hunt has come out and praised harvey this week......friggin tosser said he should of hung em up after last week against the cats and was past it.
:roll:
twat.

StSteven
Club Player

Harvey fine but the others......we beat Essendon, a team not likely to make the eight. No apologies here, especially for Milne. Have to turn it on when it counts.

milney044
Club Player

Eh never doubted the 5 mentioned players. Anyone who knocks max clearly doesn't know max, he has more pride than anybody and i don't think i have ever witnessed 2 bad games from him in a row. Not even 1 so far this season =]

Harvs, as if anyone could possibly bag the great man, apart from Dermie but pfft honestly, who really values what that numb skull thinks :roll:

Dal, he's had a slow start to the year but I think he'll be right, i don't think he'll ever be as consistent as some would like, but he'll hold his own.

Milne, well, trying to be unbiased, but haven't seen much to complain about so far this year. In fact, i think he's been pretty consistent.

In the words of our skipper, "bag them at your own perill" :P

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
Saints43
Club Player

So when Raph plays a great game - and he will - he's only played about 35 - you'll sit in sackcloth and ashes?

Dal played a terrific game. Played in the centre where it matters early.

Who has bagged Bob (on this forum), Max? I haven't seen it.