St Kilda v Kangaroos @ Gold Coast

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

shoreline
Club Player

St Kilda v Kangaroos @ Gold Coast

Could someone please tell me where are the Saints supporters sitting @ Carrara for the Kangaroos game or where the cheer squad will be sitting.
We dont want to book seats amongst the North supporters.

saintvic
Club Player

I am also going to the game and have booked seats

in Sect. 4.1. Not sure who I will be sitting amongst, although both hubby

and son barrack for Kangas.

Sainter_4_life
Club Player

I am also flying up for this game !

Where do we get tickets from ? Would it be possible just to get them at the gate ?

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_4_life wrote:I am also flying up for this game !

Where do we get tickets from ? Would it be possible just to get them at the gate ?
ticketek???

and probably best booking and getting some decent seats as the capacity for cararra is not huge...god knows how many they will get considering the kanga's are not going to be based there anymore either

could be anything from a few thousand to a packed house

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
SainterX1
Club Player

Re: St Kilda v Kangaroos @ Gold Coast

shoreline wrote:Could someone please tell me where are the Saints supporters sitting @ Carrara for the Kangaroos game or where the cheer squad will be sitting.
You'd be pretty unlucky to end up with the seat between those two...

CeilidhSaint
Club Player

I believe you might be saving your money as the games at the Gold Cost are now not being played there any more with the change of arrangements....

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Not sure where you got your information CeilidhSaint, but the game will definately be on the Coast. Unfortunately I have no idea where the Saints members will be sitting as we get them through the club and they are not even available yet. Saints supporter group up here will definately be holding a function, more details when we have them. Lets fill Carrara up with Saints supporters. The ARL have been mouthing off about our game up here, saying that its a game that no one cares about, so lets shut them up!!!!

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Re: St Kilda v Kangaroos @ Gold Coast

SainterX1 wrote:
shoreline wrote:Could someone please tell me where are the Saints supporters sitting @ Carrara for the Kangaroos game or where the cheer squad will be sitting.
You'd be pretty unlucky to end up with the seat between those two...
That did make me laugh out loud.

Will also be going and by the sounds of things I can get tickets through the club??? Will there information about the pre-game function on here???

Looking forward to it, it should be a great week-end.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:Not sure where you got your information CeilidhSaint, but the game will definately be on the Coast. Unfortunately I have no idea where the Saints members will be sitting as we get them through the club and they are not even available yet. Saints supporter group up here will definately be holding a function, more details when we have them. Lets fill Carrara up with Saints supporters. The ARL have been mouthing off about our game up here, saying that its a game that no one cares about, so lets shut them up!!!!
It's actually stupid playing the game at that pissy little makeshift venue at Carrara when an hour's drive north you've got a 40,000 seat footy venue called the Gabba.

It's about as stupid as Geelong spending money on Kardinia Park when TD and the MCG aren't fully utilised!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
CeilidhSaint
Club Player

I am not sure either!
Sorry - very wrong.
Thought I heard it on radio a few months ago.
Have a great time!

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:
Saint Bev wrote:Not sure where you got your information CeilidhSaint, but the game will definately be on the Coast. Unfortunately I have no idea where the Saints members will be sitting as we get them through the club and they are not even available yet. Saints supporter group up here will definately be holding a function, more details when we have them. Lets fill Carrara up with Saints supporters. The ARL have been mouthing off about our game up here, saying that its a game that no one cares about, so lets shut them up!!!!
It's actually stupid playing the game at that pissy little makeshift venue at Carrara when an hour's drive north you've got a 40,000 seat footy venue called the Gabba.

It's about as stupid as Geelong spending money on Kardinia Park when TD and the MCG aren't fully utilised!
You might think its stupid but there is plenty of people in Qld who are wrapped to be playiing somewhere else than the awful Gabba.

Members tickets for the game are only availabe for the Qld members.

Details of function we be announced closer to the game.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

there has already been a thread on this. and i have put up a photo of the ground and where the saints cheer squad will be in that thread.
here it is again!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saints4ever
Club Player

We have our seats in stand 1 (cheap seats) already. Tix on sale now through ticketek.