I may not be appreciated here but they do at the Herald Sun!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

NeXuss
Club Player

I may not be appreciated here but they do at the Herald Sun!

I was a member for 25 consecutive years which incidently ended last year. I did not renew my membership and I did not renew the kids memberships either. Ross Lyon has made us.........
If you would like to read the rest of it go to the Herald Sun link below...

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/commen ... 72,00.html

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

had a read....

dont agree with much of it,
but we lose this week our season is pretty much over, and we should start looking ahead passed ross, in saying that Ross is by far a better coach then GT was.

i disliked him but give ross a chance. if we sacked him the new coach would have to start again, wouldnt have a chance at a premiership for a good 2 years if that Remember RL has only been at this club a year and a bit.

id give him another mth, or atleast this week......

he fails then we look passed him, but maybe people should lay off him a bit... our gameplan sucks, and i think he knows that, its also some of the players that dont play to the Game plan.....

NeXuss
Club Player

We've got to re-instate Grant Thomas before it is too late.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ralphysaints35 wrote:had a read....

dont agree with much of it,
but we lose this week our season is pretty much over, and we should start looking ahead passed ross, in saying that Ross is by far a better coach then GT was.

i disliked him but give ross a chance. if we sacked him the new coach would have to start again, wouldnt have a chance at a premiership for a good 2 years if that Remember RL has only been at this club a year and a bit.

id give him another mth, or atleast this week......

he fails then we look passed him, but maybe people should lay off him a bit... our gameplan sucks, and i think he knows that, its also some of the players that dont play to the Game plan.....
So he is a far better coach than GT but our gameplan sucks and you dislike him. Can I ask why he is a better coach in your opinion.

GrumpyOne

Re: I may not be appreciated here but they do at the Herald

NeXuss wrote:
I was a member for 25 consecutive years which incidently ended last year. I did not renew my membership and I did not renew the kids memberships either. Ross Lyon has made us.........

Don't let it go to your head, it'll get lost in the empty space there.

The Peanut
Club Player

NeXuss wrote:

... gee, thanks for your support, and we will just have to take your word for it that you were a member for 25 years. Seems hard to believe that someone who has weathered all the sacked coaches and lows at the club over those years, some very bleak indeed, that you would choose this era to drop your bundle.

I am hopeful that your boldness and pride of your dismay and willingness to publicly air it in such a public manner will help your condition and you will either heal or at least seek psychiatric assistance.

Get well soon
Last edited by The Peanut on Wed 30 Apr 2008 4:51pm, edited 1 time in total.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Loved this line in the story...
Thomas has deliberately avoided public comment on his old club
:shock:

Your 'readers comment' being posted must've made you very proud... one for the virtual scrap book....

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

nexus

congratulations

you should think of politics, your honey coated poison actually sucks in a few people who think you care and don't realise you are just spreading poison.

you weren't a fan of st kilda under GT, now your not a fan of st kilda under lyon, and you previously rejoiced in the failure of certain players, and lampooned the saints when we traded players, etc.

and yet you go missing when we are having success.

im sure you've impressed the innocent who don't know your history on these boards.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

NeXuss wrote:

Are you seriously claiming that because you got on the website on a readers comments blog that the Herald Sun appreciates you?

Seriously?

Any Tom, Dick or Nexus can get their mug on any blog around the world. Doesn't mean the paper agrees with you much less appreciates you!!

Delusional or what?

:roll:

Post of the year nomination.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
yipper
SS Life Member

Dan Warna wrote:nexus

congratulations

you should think of politics, your honey coated poison actually sucks in a few people who think you care and don't realise you are just spreading poison.

you weren't a fan of st kilda under GT, now your not a fan of st kilda under lyon, and you previously rejoiced in the failure of certain players, and lampooned the saints when we traded players, etc.

im sure you've impressed the innocent who don't know your history on these boards.
Exactly. I seem to remember this grub wailing that we should sack GT back then - cos we'll never win a flag with him as coach!! Now it's the other way around. Just so you can shite stir the hell out of everyone!! Constantly anti- saints wailing over a long time. Said you would join Essendon at one stage. Go away.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

I may not be appreciated here but they do at the Herald Sun

:cry: Sad to see a member not renewing their card :cry: :x BUT downright disgraceful when that member proclaims their actions in the media as being somehow a "true" St Kilda supporter :?
Sorry pal I can't see the logic in that thinking (or is that my age :wink: )
I personally think you should be ashamed of such actions. Naturally I need to ask, will you be jumping aboard if the Season turns around and we find Ourselves embroiled in September Action? I would not accept your application myself! (but then the club needs your money I guess)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
NeXuss
Club Player

yipper wrote:

congratulations

Exactly. I seem to remember this grub wailing that we should sack GT back then - cos we'll never win a flag with him as coach!! Now it's the other way around. Just so you can shite stir the hell out of everyone!! Constantly anti- saints wailing over a long time. Said you would join Essendon at one stage. Go away.
Your memory fails you Yipper. It was Spider I wanted sacked/traded...remember now?

GrumpyOne

SENsaintsational wrote: Any Tom or Dick called Nexus can get their mug on any blog around the world. Doesn't mean the paper agrees with you much less appreciates you!!

Delusional or what?

:roll:
Corrected for accuracy.

NeXuss
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote::cry: Sad to see a member not renewing their card :cry: :x BUT downright disgraceful when that member proclaims their actions in the media as being somehow a "true" St Kilda supporter :?
I personally think you should be ashamed of such actions. Naturally I need to ask, will you be jumping aboard if the Season turns around and we find Ourselves embroiled in September Action? I would not accept your application myself! (but then the club needs your money I guess)
I will not buy a membership again until RL is gone.

yipper
SS Life Member

NeXuss wrote:
yipper wrote:

congratulations

Your memory fails you Yipper. It was Spider I wanted sacked/traded...remember now?
My memory is fine. It was the coach (and the club)you were wailing at. Quite constantly until you got banned.

And you wouldn't buy a membership - ever. You might steal one!!
Last edited by yipper on Wed 30 Apr 2008 5:07pm, edited 1 time in total.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

NeXuss wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote::cry: Sad to see a member not renewing their card :cry: :x BUT downright disgraceful when that member proclaims their actions in the media as being somehow a "true" St Kilda supporter :?
I will not buy a membership again until RL is gone.
Great,
Why don't you just p1ss off from here and go to the Herald Sun where you claim you are 'appreciated'?

That would be a true 'win-win' situation for all involved.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Everyone has stood next to a NeXus at the footy at one stage or another, I'm sure whatever he has it's the same impairment they all suffer from... lets call it the NeXus complex.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Pathetic attention seeking nonsense..couldnt just "quietly" cancel your Membership culd you? Oh no you have to find every online soapbox possible to show what a hero you are.

You are the absolute antithesis of Jiggster, which makes you the lowest form of football supoorter . Fairweather just got a new definition. You.

Nowhere to be seen in 2004 when we won 10 in a row were you?

Fear not folks, his previous behaviour here has earned him a lifetime ban. He wont be troubling us much longer. Enjoy bleating to BF and the HS about how unjust and unfair we are at SS.

Shame as a mod I'm not allowed to call you an egotistical tool...oops :twisted:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Yeah what he said!! :lol:

Actually, I'm not a Mod.......so Nexus, you are an egotistical tool.

Add in some of B4E's favouring alliterary insults as well for good measure.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Everyone has stood next to a NeXus at the footy at one stage or another, I'm sure whatever he has it's the same impairment they all suffer from... lets call it the NeXus complex.
Why can't we trade Nexus to Collingwood? He fits in with their supporter profile more than he does with ours.

Maybe we could swap him for 'Budgie' and they could have Nexarse at the Lexarse Centre.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Pathetic attention seeking nonsense..couldnt just "quietly" cancel your Membership culd you? Oh no you have to find every online soapbox possible to show what a hero you are.

You are the absolute antithesis of Jiggster, which makes you the lowest form of football supoorter . Fairweather just got a new definition. You.

Fear not folks, his previous behaviour here has earned him a lifetime ban. He wont be troubling us much longer. Enjoy bleating to BF and the HS about how unjust and unfair we are at SS.

I dont think he should be banned for having a stupid opinion. Everyone should have a right to say what he likes. I find it funny that he would post what he does. Let him stay I say. I enjoy a good laugh at others.

markp
Saintsational Legend

I'll miss that crazy mo-fo....

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

wrt nexus its been the manor of his presentation and when he comes on, R.Fox, bigcarl, bigred and others have always been staunch st kilda people, and while they argue similarly to nexus, there motivation has always been to see a succesful st kilda.

nexus motivation for nearly a decade now has been apparent.

GT, RL, plymton, butterrs westaway etc, I have no issues with contesting their value, their success or their contribution, but most do so from a sense of wanting success and st kilda's well being.

Nexus is a cockroach who for some reason has hated st kilda for nearly a decade and can't wait to pronounce our death or failure going back years now.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

NeXuss wrote:

Lol it is a comment of a article anyone can post there, you are not speacial there was probably 9 people put comments in 9 people's comments were posted. You never come here when we win but also come on and post 3 or 4 threads when we lose, You would never be happy with the saints

Even if we won 10 premierships in a row you would complain we didn't win by enough!!!

yipper
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
saint66au wrote:Pathetic attention seeking nonsense..couldnt just "quietly" cancel your Membership culd you? Oh no you have to find every online soapbox possible to show what a hero you are.

I dont think he should be banned for having a stupid opinion. Everyone should have a right to say what he likes. I find it funny that he would post what he does. Let him stay I say. I enjoy a good laugh at others.
:roll: Good grief. let all the Nexus type trolls on here and see what happens!!