medallion club at saints games

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

danners
Club Player

medallion club at saints games

im not sure how many of the people on here have medallion club membership or how many have sat in there but imo it has to be the worst place in the world to watch footy.

i wouldnt pay 100 bucks for a yearly membership there let alone the price they charge.

most of the time the majority of the people are fans of the team we are playing. and the fans we do have in there just dont get into the game.

i would much rather sit in the very last row of level 3.

any one else agree?

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

Nope...disagree.

Our seats (through work) are at the St Kida Cheer Squad end. Still get the atmosphere. I've also found that those who attend still support one of the teams playing.

And a much better view than anything on level 3.

Banger2Plugger
Club Player

Wouldnt mind sitting there if there was a member allocation - but it gives me you know what - when the rest of the stadium is almost full - say a crowd of 40,000 and the medallion club seats arent full up!!!

YES I understand they pay a huge amount of money for the right of the seat - but empty seats in a near capacity stadium just doesnt seem right!!

I went to a number of NFL Footy Games in the US - and I can't recall any of their corporate areas ever being empty!

If everyone speeds, why haven't you been overtaken?
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Best place to watch footy out of all the grounds in Australia. Havent been to Darwin yet but I am guessing not as good as level 2 at Telstra.

danners
Club Player

Life Long Saint wrote:Nope...disagree.

Our seats (through work) are at the St Kida Cheer Squad end. Still get the atmosphere. I've also found that those who attend still support one of the teams playing.

yeh i agree tha the view is excellent from level 2. but i sit near the coaches box at the opposite end of the saints cheer squad and it just seems to have no atmosphere.

and me being a 19 yo male, all i want to do is jump up and down and get rid of all the energy i have stored up lol

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

and1showtime_23@msn.com wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:Nope...disagree.

yeh i agree tha the view is excellent from level 2. but i sit near the coaches box at the opposite end of the saints cheer squad and it just seems to have no atmosphere.

and me being a 19 yo male, all i want to do is jump up and down and get rid of all the energy i have stored up lol
OWTS is only 18, but at least he's discovered how to use the Caps Lock key.

Ron Paul would never put up with such a breakdown in our education system.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

dalboy
Club Player

There are the best seats in the house for watching the football. You can see the players setup and watch it all unfold, have a great view of the players coming and going on the bench and you can actually hear the players sometimes.
As for atmosphere and people yelling and shouting....it stinks.
Sat in front in Terry Wallace on Saturday Night and loved it. Would sit there every week if someone would give me a ticket.

Happiness is a warm pie!