Scorpions last weekend

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Scorpions last weekend

I watched the game from Casey Fields and I think there's a couple of boys who deserve a shot in the first 22. Young Jones plays with a lot of passion and enthusiasm (which can be infectious)
Nobody gives us a hope against the Lions, well lets throw a couple of the youngsters into the fray and see how we can shake up the experts forecasts this week!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
saintsrokk
Club Player

a couple of boys who deserve a shot in the first 22.

WHo are they? You have only named Jones.
________
Oxycontin Rehab Forum
Last edited by saintsrokk on Sun 20 Feb 2011 8:19am, edited 1 time in total.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Scorpions last weekend

:oops: Yes I did say a couple of boys didn't I? (put it down to me age Pal! :wink: ) I reckon Geary is another and why not give young Mc Evoy his opportunity? I thought he was great! Ferguson is another who could be given a shot in view of the Forward line dropping like flies at the moment!!
It could be time to blood some of these boys into the side. I noticed that the Scorps coach made a few remarks about the Saints-affiliated Scorpions being ready to have a go in the AFL I for one think its a great opportunity to shake things up a bit!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Scorpions last weekend

thejiggingsaint wrote::oops: Yes I did say a couple of boys didn't I? (put it down to me age Pal! :wink: ) I reckon Geary is another and why not give young Mc Evoy his opportunity? I thought he was great! Ferguson is another who could be given a shot in view of the Forward line dropping like flies at the moment!!
It could be time to blood some of these boys into the side. I noticed that the Scorps coach made a few remarks about the Saints-affiliated Scorpions being ready to have a go in the AFL I for one think its a great opportunity to shake things up a bit!

i would also give those four a go......not all at once mind you......they could easily replace some of the older recycled players who haven't as yet come up to expectations......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
bergsone
SS Life Member

With Cardiner and king avaliable ,wiuld like to see Mcevoy play more ruck time at scorps ,would deffinately find spots for Jones and Ferguson,and maybe Steven