Carlton are crap, we are better m_m is a troll.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Carlton are crap, we are better m_m is a troll.

Given our season is practically over and we are shyte, the big issue now is making sure we finish above Carlton.

Are we better than them this year?

Real tough one to answer....I reckon they play with more heart and have less squibs than us, but on raw talent we are still well above them, so overall we get the nod.....just.

But if we fast forward 12 months, I wouldn't be surprised to see them overtake us.

This really grates me, I can't stand those Cnuts.

Is there anything that can inspire our players, given the coach can't???
Last edited by saintspremiers on Thu 26 Jun 2008 9:08pm, edited 2 times in total.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

They have some great young players, and Judd. They WILL be very good, and will probably get a flag before us!! Serious! How much will that hurt ??!!! God damn. e all know what needs to happen at the end of this year .

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Re: Are we better than Carlton???

[quote="saintspremiers"]Given our season is practically over and we are shyte, the big issue now is making sure we finish above Carlton.

Are we better than them this year?

Real tough one to answer....I reckon they play with more heart and have less squibs than us, but on raw talent we are still well above them, so overall we get the nod.....just.

But if we fast forward 12 months, I wouldn't be surprised to see them overtake us.

This really grates me, I can't stand those Cnuts.

Is there anything that can inspire our players, given the coach can't???[/quote]

Players themselves.......or is that too much to ask??

saint4life
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

well we USED to have great young players but all the football seems to have been beaten out of them.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
St.Kenny
Club Player

But if we fast forward 12 months, I wouldn't be surprised to see them overtake us
Mate never a truer word has been said.

Since we 'saw the light' and sacked our last coach Hawthorn, Carlton, Geelong, Nth Melb, Bulldogs have steamed ahead of us. And thats just the Melbourne clubs. But all is good. Everything is going perfectly to plan. I know because so many St.Kilda fans told me so.

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
bergsone
SS Life Member

St.Kenny wrote:
But if we fast forward 12 months, I wouldn't be surprised to see them overtake us
Mate never a truer word has been said.

Since we 'saw the light' and sacked our last coach Hawthorn, Carlton, Geelong, Nth Melb, Bulldogs have steamed ahead of us. And thats just the Melbourne clubs. But all is good. Everything is going perfectly to plan. I know because so many St.Kilda fans told me so.
But many more will tell you its not, i for one

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Have a look at Talking Carlton......they think they r good things and are talking finals big time over there. Such is their confidence that they think they will coast this week against the Pies. :shock: :roll: :shock:

In fact they make me physically ill. They talk up players like Jamieson, Fisher, Grigg, Pfeiffer, O'hAilpin, Bower etc......crikeys.

Please don't compare yourselves to them, no matter how bad u think u r going.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i dont give a rats ass about carlton.
as long as we finish higher than the power.......
all i get is port port port over here.

friggin dead wood tosser fans, the lot of them.
'oh we are the most successful club in the league, we have more premierships than everybody"
seriously, half of the power supporters think that all their SANFL success comes over with them to the afl......
even tho it was in a diff league, and the port adelaide magpies are still in the SANFL

absolute one eyed dumb f**ks...really, they are.

id rather see carlton win than the pies tho.....

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

I care cos I opened my big mouth before the start of the season to Hawks, Tigers and Blues supporters about a quality slab or spirit bottle re Saints vs. them at end ladder position.

At the moment I am far from confident on all three fronts, but am hopeful the Blues and Tiges can float me against the Buddy's.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Have a look at Talking Carlton......they think they r good things and are talking finals big time over there. Such is their confidence that they think they will coast this week against the Pies. :shock: :roll: :shock:

In fact they make me physically ill. They talk up players like Jamieson, Fisher, Grigg, Pfeiffer, O'hAilpin, Bower etc......crikeys.

Hope they are right. Wouldnt barrack for the pies against anyone.

Goody
Club Player

Carlton are ripe to jump into the 8 over us. They are like us in 2003, heaps of high picks, a good forward, an old stager (Judd no so old, but seasoned) and a coach with passion for the club. They play like they love the jumper and the club is used to success with money to burn.
Look out :roll:

Followed Saints since '71
Sir Robert Harvey was my favorite player
Stewie Lowe and Plugger before that.
Loved watching Rooey and Jack Steven
Now looking forward to the future

Some people make things happen, some people watch things happen, but most just say " What the f#&k happened!".
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

carlton are still s*** and its an indictment on the league at the moment they are tenth

it shows how poorly we are playing but alas we can play so much better and we know it

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:carlton are still s*** and its an indictment on the league at the moment they are tenth

it shows how poorly we are playing but alas we can play so much better and we know it
Unfortunately, I reckon we are exactly where we should be. And the Bulldogs are a ten goal better team than us at the moment. 27 points flattered us.

We were shite.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

We will always be better than Carlton....We are not a dishonest, immoral club.

m_m
Club Player

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Have a look at Talking Carlton......they think they r good things and are talking finals big time over there. Such is their confidence that they think they will coast this week against the Pies. :shock: :roll: :shock:

they are all good players, you obvs dont see many carlton games :roll:

markp
Saintsational Legend

Oh god, it's come to this.... :(

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:i dont give a rats ass about carlton.
as long as we finish higher than the power.......
all i get is port port port over here.

friggin dead wood tosser fans, the lot of them.
'oh we are the most successful club in the league, we have more premierships than everybody"
seriously, half of the power supporters think that all their SANFL success comes over with them to the afl......
even tho it was in a diff league, and the port adelaide magpies are still in the SANFL

absolute one eyed dumb f**ks...really, they are.

id rather see carlton win than the pies tho.....
And you would be living in Adelaide. I know exactly where you're coming from except over here it's all about bloody West Coast.

Silvio_Foschini
Club Player

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:carlton are still s*** and its an indictment on the league at the moment they are tenth

Both teams are even on the ladder at the moment with 5 wins each so far this year... The difference is, Carlton are on the way up, and we're unfortunately on the way down...
It seems to me that following another pointless pre season cup victory, a lot of people on here seriously over estimated the talent in our team.. Why the fk do we underachieve so friggin often... Its so frustrating... Its like its ingrained in everyone at the Club that we're not supposed to be winners.. :(
The Fireman wrote:We will always be better than Carlton....We are not a dishonest, immoral club.
I love this club as much as you or any other person does, but you cant seriously believe that... :roll:
Last edited by Silvio_Foschini on Tue 10 Jun 2008 2:00pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Silvio_Foschini wrote:

Both teams are even on the ladder at the moment with 5 wins each so far this year... The difference is, Carlton are on the way up, and we're unfortunately on the way down...
It seems to me that following another pointless pre season cup victory, a lot of people on here seriously over estimated the talent in our team.. Why the fk do we underachieve so friggin often... Its so frustrating... Its like its ingrained in everyone at the Club that we're not supposed to be winners.. :(
Mods????????

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Silvio_Foschini wrote:Its like its ingrained in everyone at the Club that we're not supposed to be winners.
if we had a coach who got us into three finals series running we'd probably sack him :wink:

... what's more there's elements of the media who wouldn't want such a man coaching st kilda. we needed to be put back in our box.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
Silvio_Foschini wrote:Its like its ingrained in everyone at the Club that we're not supposed to be winners.
if we had a coach who got us into three finals series running we'd probably sack him :wink:

... what's more there's elements of the media who wouldn't want such a man coaching st kilda. we needed to be put back in our box.
you have responded to a troll.

Silvio_Foschini
Club Player

Why do you automatically suspect anyone with a different point of view to be a troll... Have a look through the forum and you'll see i've writen in other threads too...
The fact is Fireman, that curently, we may be a tad better then Carlton.. BUT, in 2 years time how many of our older players will still be around (Harvey, Gehrig etc)... Kosi and Nick seem to get injured every 2 seconds... I'm afraid our window is near shut unless something dramatic happens from here on in...

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Silvio_Foschini wrote:

The Fireman wrote:We will always be better than Carlton....We are not a dishonest, immoral club.
I love this club as much as you or any other person does, but you cant seriously believe that... :roll:
Interesting.........

The real Silvio Foschini has a couple of sons who barack for Carlton !!

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Silvio_Foschini wrote:
Of course I believe that , Carlton as a club is tainted, rotten to the core, it has a history of dishonesty and having dishonest people run their immoral institution , do you agree?

Silvio_Foschini
Club Player

Eastern wrote:
Silvio_Foschini wrote:

Interesting.........

The real Silvio Foschini has a couple of sons who barack for Carlton !!
Do they ??? I just remember seeing Silvio kick some ripper goals from the pocket at Moorabin in the bad old days...