Feeling confident now

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

my les foote
Club Player

Feeling confident now

The Ox has just said we won't make the 8.

He also said Adelaide won't make it.

Would have liked to hear him questioned on which two teams would come in.

Blues? Pffft
Roos? Pffffft
Bombers? Pfffffft
Tigers? Pfffffffffffffft

Win it for HIM!
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: Feeling confident now

my les foote wrote:Blues? Pffft
Roos? Pffffft
Bombers? Pfffffft
Tigers? Pfffffffffffffft
we've beaten all of them

bergsone
SS Life Member

Sorry,but I dont rate OX comments,we can and will make the 8 if we keep performing,simple.Comments like that should be just another spur for the team

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

we beat hawthorn by 3 goals in round 17 2007 playing attacking football, we lost by about that margin at the start of the season playing chippilotto defencive football.
Last edited by Dan Warna on Sun 13 Jul 2008 12:08pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:we beat hawthorn by 3 goals in round 17 2008 playing attacking football, we lost by about that margin at the start of the season playing chippilotto defencive football.
I do not remember either game this year?????

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:we beat hawthorn by 3 goals in round 17 2008 playing attacking football, we lost by about that margin at the start of the season playing chippilotto defencive football.
I do not remember either game this year?????
sorryt hat should be 2007, will go back and edit.

SHUT UP KRIME!
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

This is the same David Schwarz that had this to day in his Friday e-mail from SEN...

Ox - The MUPPET wrote:As it gets later into the season, four points become vital, especially when it is eighth versus ninth on the ladder. Waite will pick up Riewoldt and this duel may decide who gets the points.  The midfield battle between the two sides will be one to watch with interest. Judd makes his return, which will only bolster the Blues’ clearance possibilities.  The battle between Fev and Hudghton will be a beauty with Max often gaining the upper hand.  The Blues just may have too much class in the midfield.

Blues by 11 points.
The bolded bit is an insult to Hayes, Ball, Dal Santo, Montagna, Gram and HARVEY.

This clown is a MUPPET of the highest order...He may actually be Fozzie Bear or Miss Piggy...maybe even Sam The Eagle.

He clearly has no respect for the Saints and, frankly, I don't care.

His comment on the channel seven show this morning shows that he has no idea. He said the Saints and the Crows won't make the 8 implying that two teams outside will make it.

We should bombard him with e-mails for his show tomorrow at therunhome@sen.com.au

No credibility at all!

kaos theory
Club Player

we beat hawthorn by 3 goals in round 17 2007 playing attacking football, we lost by about that margin at the start of the season playing chippilotto defencive football.
Dan, that is bollocks: The game plan was NOT the reason for the difference in result.

We beat them in late 2007 becuase we had a settled team with few injuries. Early in 2007 we had a our worst injury list ever, with a total of 23 players to choose from. We were forced to play 3 first gamers that were not ready, plus another 5 or 6 that hardly played.

Why do you, and a few others here, continue this fabrication of blaming the effect and not the cause?

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

The recents Cats match has the highest possesion tally in AFL history...chippilotto did not hurt the Cats.

ALL teams currently play a game style where they will as a preference kick the ball to a team-mate in space, rather than toa contest with the main exception being when you havea target in goal scoring range, even if it means going sideways or backwards.

The Saints have lacked a high enough workrate and run...and confidence.

The last few weeks you have seen all these lift...and hence are seeing more attacking football.

Same gameplan as before, looks different due to it, but is the same gameplan.

Changing the midfield cattle has also helped...but again the gameplan is the same.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:The recents Cats match has the highest possesion tally in AFL history...chippilotto did not hurt the Cats.

ALL teams currently play a game style where they will as a preference kick the ball to a team-mate in space, rather than toa contest with the main exception being when you havea target in goal scoring range, even if it means going sideways or backwards.

The last few weeks you have seen all these lift...and hence are seeing more attacking football.

Changing the midfield cattle has also helped...but again the gameplan is the same.
Just one question. How do you know it is the exact same game plan?

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 4:01am, edited 1 time in total.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Whats wrong with gambling. Great fun.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Feeling confident now

my les foote wrote:The Ox has just said we won't make the 8.

He also said Adelaide won't make it.

Would have liked to hear him questioned on which two teams would come in.

Blues? Pffft
Roos? Pffffft
Bombers? Pfffffft
Tigers? Pfffffffffffffft
he is running out of teams! who is got in?? blues bummers tiges and roos are all no good.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

chanell 7 made a serious error in judgment with 2 clowns this in the telecast...

Swarze - who is disgraceful and a good example of a muppet who played at the highest and has little understanding of the game...compare his dull, labourious work alongside Buckley.

Olaresnshaw - truly embarrassing Wobbles his head, gives you nothing in the way of injuries and mustve been shagging a 7 exec cause hes a dill.

I cant believe 7 got their line up so wrong with these twits - maybe Johnson??? 7 Exec is looking after a Melb mate in Swarze.....only possible reason I can think of.

“Yeah….nah””
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Round 8?
can you remember the game?

we had reiwoldt, FG, milne and kosi all in the D50 for most of the game.

SHUT UP KRIME!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:chanell 7 made a serious error in judgment with 2 clowns this in the telecast...

Swarze - who is disgraceful and a good example of a muppet who played at the highest and has little understanding of the game...compare his dull, labourious work alongside Buckley.

Olaresnshaw - truly embarrassing Wobbles his head, gives you nothing in the way of injuries and mustve been shagging a 7 exec cause hes a dill.

I cant believe 7 got their line up so wrong with these twits - maybe Johnson??? 7 Exec is looking after a Melb mate in Swarze.....only possible reason I can think of.
You been drinking. My english is bad but what is this.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:chanell 7 made a serious error in judgment with 2 clowns this in the telecast...

You been drinking. My english is bad but what is this.
From what I hear your English is fine......is your breath thats the problem from all that shyte you drivel on with.. :wink:

BTW I dont waste English on this site...pearls before swine an all.. :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
Saints in 20??
Club Player

I have to agree with your pearls of the channel 7 talents Teflon.
Just would rather not be a swine.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

well it doesnt take a brain surgeon to see that ox is an absolute noob

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Ox is the biggest muppet peanut donut going around.

It's obvious the bloke knows nothing about sports.....if he did he wouldn't have lost all that coin on sportsbetting!!!

:lol:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:The recents Cats match has the highest possesion tally in AFL history...chippilotto did not hurt the Cats.

Just one question. How do you know it is the exact same game plan?
it looks different to me. we're moving it quicker and the emphasis seems to be on winning the football and keeping possession rather than worrying about what the other mob is doing.

we also seemed to be able to isolate roo one-out with his opponent on friday rather than have him flying against two or three players. we're giving him space and getting it in there quicker.

SaintWodonga
Club Player

Ox is the worst comintator going around..

Who does he think will come in Melbourne??

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM