Nth win a game they should....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Nth win a game they should....

Against Eagles/Pies thats all we had to do - win a game we SHOULD win and we fall in a heap.

Its the next day and Im still disgusted from what I saw in that first half.

I was interested in top 4....limping into 8th does nothing for me. We have insulted a champion who i wouldnt blame if he said hed rather finish up now and save any more embarrassment.

Some REAL front runners in this lot - unprofessional gutless squibs.

Hope they enjoyed Fat Ed and the Pies rejoicing being "back in town" - once again ALL thanks to the Saints.

Maybe we could rent ourselves out? - "need to be played back into form...call the Saints on......."

:roll:

“Yeah….nah””
SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Nth win a game they should....

Teflon wrote:Maybe we could rent ourselves out? - "need to be played back into form...call the Saints on......." :roll:
DAMN RIGHT!!! Story of St. Kilda's life.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Helps when the dogs admitted they were looking forward to the final against Hawks during the week.........

saint4life
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:Helps when the dogs admitted they were looking forward to the final against Hawks during the week.........
yeah I thought about that...also helps when Port acknowledge that they are playign kids and get a 5 goal run on us and we win ONLY because of Riewoldt brilliance in the last.

Honestly had we played the Dogs today theyd have spanked us - ran on, took risk, wed be treacle along the boundary again.... :roll:

“Yeah….nah””