Ticket Wanted this week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

Ticket Wanted this week

At the Geelong game i went with a Carltoon friend .

I ended up sitting in great seats for the view , unfortunatly i was surrounded by Cats people. Aaaaaahhhhhhh !!!!

Now , it wasn't too bad , most of them behaved themselves and the ones that didn't initially , soon did.

However , there is absolutly no-way i can do the same at a Filth game , not , nada , zip , never !!!!! Actually (and i hate to admit it) i have an auntie who has thrown a hissy fit as she says she never sees me come to oz enough and thinks I SHOULD take her to the game !!!! Like get real ,,, she is a one-eyed magpie . No way.

So , if anyone here has a ticket for me to join there group in great seats and surrounded by Sainters ,, please,please let me know ,,, I will certainly negotiate a good price with you.

Thanks heaps.

What will be next from this club ?
VietNam_Saint
Club Player

C'mon Guys ,,,

Someone throw me a bone here .

What will be next from this club ?
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

VietNam_Saint wrote:C'mon Guys ,,,

Someone throw me a bone here .
Hi there is a thread titled "where are you sitting" you can get the general vibe of where the saints supporterd are sitting...someone has even listed by sections!

If you search on ticketmaster, try and aim for something similar?

Good Luck :D