Feral Hawk Supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mooksy
Club Player

Feral Hawk Supporters

I have never seen a bigger bunch of bad winners. So many of them wanted to rub it in your face tonight. Makes my choice for next week quite simple really. I hope they get smashed.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

geelong supporters are worse so i want the hawks to win

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Ice Wolf
Club Player

fonz_#15 wrote:geelong supporters are worse so i want the hawks to win
Draw for mine neither should win

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

I dont give a FATS RATS CLACKER about next week.

saint_mite
SS Hall of Fame

at least all the ones I talked to agreed Buddy was a pile of ....
8-) Maxy gave me something to smile about anyway

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Can they both lose next week please?

Was sitting beside/behind the Hawks CS and had a mob of feral fwits actually bagging Harves. Yes Harves. Constantly. Not just once or twice, but wouldn't shut up.

Had to decide then whether they had turned me off supporting them for next week, but then what? Support Scarlett's attitude?

I reckon if I went next week as a neutral supporter I'd still end up in a fight with one mob or the other (or both).

:oops: :oops: :oops:

ishka

Supporters aside neither club should win but for the sakes of Crawford I hope the Hawks win!!

Lenny your a gun!!!
Scottish Saint
Club Player

Re: Feral Hawk Supporters

Mooksy wrote:I have never seen a bigger bunch of bad winners. So many of them wanted to rub it in your face tonight. Makes my choice for next week quite simple really. I hope they get smashed.
I think they're worse than Collingwood supporters. Two years ago they were nowhere to be seen. Much as I hate Geelong, I hope the Cats smash them next week.

The Hawks fans in Bay 14 were booing Harvey - absolute lowlifes.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Yeah, but I had some fun on the train... had nothing to cheer about so stirred the pot :lol:

Was singing...

I don't care too much for Buddy, Coz Buddy can't buy a goal...

Should have seen the looks I was given :lol:

Then yelling out carn the Cats. Buddy's gonna get Pussy whipped next week. That almost got me killed. :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Can Scarlett NOT be selected next week?? :lol: I'd be slightly interested in sneezing for the Cats if that was made possible :wink:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Mooksy wrote:I have never seen a bigger bunch of bad winners..... Makes my choice for next week quite simple really. I hope they get smashed.
Yep a hate machine, bottom feeders of the highest order - I totally hope the Cats give them the run around next week :shock:

Hold your ground :shock:
Strength_Through_Loyalty

The Woman beside me was one of the worst people ive ever sat next to.

She began by loudly proclaiming how St Kilda has destroyed football and how Hawthorn play the real thing. And she also decided that Harvey is no good.

I've never wanted to hurt someone so badly in my life, but I managed to restrain myself luckily.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Mooksy wrote:I have never seen a bigger bunch of bad winners. So many of them wanted to rub it in your face tonight. Makes my choice for next week quite simple really. I hope they get smashed.
Yep, I got ejected (for no wrong doing I must add) for the last 20 minutes because of this feral supporter and his vulgar wife swearing for the duration of the game.

Three and a half quarters was enough.

The letter awaits the AFL.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

I heard there was a group at the Punt -lthat behaved like a soccer crowd and taunted and jeered and ruined it for many around them-
In general there appeared to be most of stadium respect for Harves-
but I guess out of 77,000 you will have some who have no idea of just what he has achieved. :shock:
Last edited by saintbrat on Sun 21 Sep 2008 3:29am, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Richter
SS Life Member

Pwoit wrote:I dont give a FATS RATS CLACKER about next week.
Ditto. Gonna book a flight nd go up to Canberra for the weekend.

Seriously.

Bring on 2009.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
timtam
Club Player

Exact opposite around us. They were fantastic. We were even chatting to a few of them after the game.

As to who I will be barracking for next week, it is a no brainer. Since 'The Great Man' announced his retirement, there has only been 1 team that has not given him a guard of honour or a show of respect. So I will be fully behind the Hawks.

Don't argue with an idiot - people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:I heard there was a group at the Punt -lthat behaved like a soccer crowd and taunted and jeered and ruined it for many around them-
but I guess out of 77,000 you will have some who have no idea of just what he has achieved. :shock:
Yep, all standing behind M8/9/10

At the end of the game 2 x 20year olds decided to run down the aisle to the fence, through the Saints fans and hurl glasses of beer over teh crowd. Some Saints fans objected and a brawl errupted.
At one stage they 'fell' into our row and my Brother and I tried to break it up. These 2 idiots eventually fought their way back to their 'comrades', kicking, punching and abusing all the way. Along the way one of them managed to punch an older woman trying to leave the ground and that brought a swift response from the Saints fan accompanying her.

Eventually the police and security arrived.
These 'heroes' (about 150 of them then formed an 'honour guard' either side of the aisle and gave all the Saints fans a 'send-off' as we left.

I have the following questions:-
1. How did TicketMaster allow such a large, and obviously organized, group of Hawks fans to stand directly behind what was a Saints area?
2. Why did it take so long for Police/Security to turn up? The fighting/brawling was going for at least 10-15 minutes before they arrived.
3. How did a large section of the Hawks Cheer Squad manage to get the block of seats directly next to the Saints Cheer Squad?

A final observation on the Hawks crowd, and my observation is tainted by my experience last night.
This group are an obnoxious group who should be banned from consuming alcohol at a game. They taunted and tried to intimidate the rest of the crowd and as they consumed more alcohol they became more belligerent.

And please note. This is no random group of separate supporters. This is an obviously organized group. They sing well rehearsed songs all game.
How did they get 100-150 tickets together? That has to have been organized by the Hawthorn F.C. as part of their Cheer Squad allocation.
TicketMaster have gone to the 'trouble' of separating the competing clubs iand yet somehow have managed to allow this. Why?

And on a final note, during the last quarter this group started to chant a very derogatory song about Robert Harvey, Again well rehearsed and obviously designed to 'bait' the crowd they were standing behind.

JeffDunne

Richter wrote:
Pwoit wrote:I dont give a FATS RATS CLACKER about next week.
Ditto. Gonna book a flight nd go up to Canberra for the weekend.

Seriously.

Bring on 2009.
Canberra? :shock:

You do know we have some nice islands a bit further north if you're looking to get away from it all. ;)

fingers
Saintsational Legend

They are FAR worse than Geelong suporters. I usually don't give a toss who wins the GF if we aren't there but the way they were last night - they can burn in hell. Worst bunch of winners I have seen in a long time. Yes it was nice that they stood for Harvey - but after Collingwood formed the guard last week after getting done what choice did they have.

Cats cocky? Not even close to Hawks supporters.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Obviously the poos and wees mono brow supporters didn't have a Melbourne victory game to go to last night.

Singing plagarised soccer songs :roll: Fair Dinkum it was embarrassing for them.

The way they carried on was a disgrace to the Hawthorn Football Club. Had to push one out of my way at the end of the game and the pea heart didn't have the balls to challenge me. Obviously had to have the backup of 100 or so of his mates before he had any courage.

Absolute soccer hooligan thugs that should be stamped out of our game.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
jk23
Club Player

They are worse than pie supporters, we have been going to the footy for years and last night the hawks supporters disgusted me they knocked my elderly friend ( In her 70's) and abused her swearing right in her face and same with one of my other mates, I hate to think what they would have been liked if we had of won, you hawk supporters should be ashamed of yourselves..............

saint1974
Club Player

We were in M4 a large crowd of idiot supporters in standing room taunted supporters all night.

It was when they said some pretty horrible things about Harvey the crowd became agitated.

No respect a bunch of CUBS(CAHED UP BOGANS)

Worse than Collingwood supporters

Cant believe I will actually be barracking for the Cats next week..

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
saintbrat wrote:I heard there was a group at the Punt -lthat behaved like a soccer crowd and taunted and jeered and ruined it for many around them-
Yep, all standing behind M8/9/10

At the end of the game 2 x 20year olds decided to run down the aisle to the fence, through the Saints fans and hurl glasses of beer over teh crowd. Some Saints fans objected and a brawl errupted.
At one stage they 'fell' into our row and my Brother and I tried to break it up. These 2 idiots eventually fought their way back to their 'comrades', kicking, punching and abusing all the way. Along the way one of them managed to punch an older woman trying to leave the ground and that brought a swift response from the Saints fan accompanying her.

Eventually the police and security arrived.
These 'heroes' (about 150 of them then formed an 'honour guard' either side of the aisle and gave all the Saints fans a 'send-off' as we left.

I have the following questions:-
1. How did TicketMaster allow such a large, and obviously organized, group of Hawks fans to stand directly behind what was a Saints area?
2. Why did it take so long for Police/Security to turn up? The fighting/brawling was going for at least 10-15 minutes before they arrived.
3. How did a large section of the Hawks Cheer Squad manage to get the block of seats directly next to the Saints Cheer Squad?

A final observation on the Hawks crowd, and my observation is tainted by my experience last night.
This group are an obnoxious group who should be banned from consuming alcohol at a game. They taunted and tried to intimidate the rest of the crowd and as they consumed more alcohol they became more belligerent.

And please note. This is no random group of separate supporters. This is an obviously organized group. They sing well rehearsed songs all game.
How did they get 100-150 tickets together? That has to have been organized by the Hawthorn F.C. as part of their Cheer Squad allocation.
TicketMaster have gone to the 'trouble' of separating the competing clubs iand yet somehow have managed to allow this. Why?

And on a final note, during the last quarter this group started to chant a very derogatory song about Robert Harvey, Again well rehearsed and obviously designed to 'bait' the crowd they were standing behind.
shocking to hear

one reason there were no security was three were up on level 2 telling 2 young girls off for having a flag!!!

I must say the hawks fans near the interchange bench were VERY feral

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Strength_Through_Loyalty wrote:The Woman beside me was one of the worst people ive ever sat next to.

She began by loudly proclaiming how St Kilda has destroyed football and how Hawthorn play the real thing. And she also decided that Harvey is no good.

I've never wanted to hurt someone so badly in my life, but I managed to restrain myself luckily.
"shut the f*** up u stupid f****** women"
wouldve been my reply
i hate friggin people like that.
not a footy fan..just a bandwagoner
stupid mole.
shoulda spilt something nice and sticky in her lap

markp
Saintsational Legend

They'll get theirs next week, and they'll never forget the pain.