A test of my faith?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plumtire
Club Player

A test of my faith?

Birrs de-listed and Fiora retained. Harvey assistant coach to Carlton.
Cousins (enough said!) and now Nathan bloody Carroll!!! Enough to make me reconsider renewing??? The powers that be at St Kilda are taking us on a ride to oblivion I think...why not try and get Sean Charles back??????

Saints94
SS Life Member

True there mate except the cousins move isn't a bad one :wink:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Re: A test of my faith?

plumtire wrote:Birrs de-listed and Fiora retained. Harvey assistant coach to Carlton.
Cousins (enough said!) and now Nathan bloody Carroll!!! Enough to make me reconsider renewing??? The powers that be at St Kilda are taking us on a ride to oblivion I think...why not try and get Sean Charles back??????
Sean is being interviewed next week as assistant coach. Very highly rated.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
GrumpyOne

SENsaintsational wrote:
plumtire wrote:Birrs de-listed and Fiora retained. Harvey assistant coach to Carlton.
Sean is being interviewed next week as assistant coach. Very highly rated.
The first question would have to be "Have you got a working alarm clock?"

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

You wouldn't happen to be Jeremy Hunter of Hawthorn would you? :lol: :lol:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Little Dozer
Club Player
Location: Forward Pocket, Outer side, Linton Street end or bay 38 Waverley

Fiora still on the list is an absolute joke, especially as a player like Birss is delisted. Going after Cousin's is understandable but to be even linked with a guy like Nathan Carrol is a disgrace.

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Tim Elliot will also be making a comeback for the saints.

markp
Saintsational Legend

brown-coat wrote:Tim Elliot will also be making a comeback for the saints.
I hope not, the surface at Moorabbin never looked so good.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I'd think you were tongue in cheek until I remembered that your posting history is a litany of negativity.

Downhill-skiiing fair-weather supporter of the worst kind.

Dont wanna renew? Good..dont the let the door hit you etc etc

:twisted: :roll: :evil:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
I'd think you were tongue in cheek until I remembered that your posting history is a litany of negativity.

touchy there

every supporter should be up in arms at the idea of recruiting nathan carroll.....

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I'm not happy about it either mate, but the OP just smacks of "pick exactly the side I want or you dont get my money".

WIll take a bit more than a numpty defender to make me a non-member ta very much :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:

Agreed.

Piss off you clown. You are not required with your pissweak internet grandstanding.

Just get away from the club you pathetic down hill skiing fair weather supporter.

Heres a clue dill. Vote out the admin, sack the coach, appint yourself, and do better.

Cabbage :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Agreed.

Piss off you clown. You are not required with your pissweak internet grandstanding.

Just get away from the club you pathetic down hill skiing fair weather supporter.

Heres a clue dill. Vote out the admin, sack the coach, appint yourself, and do better.

Cabbage :roll: :roll: :roll:
you piss off

whoever it is is entitled to give an opinion on this subject...

markp
Saintsational Legend

In that time, Carroll would need to convince the St Kilda leadership group he would be of value to the club.
Good enough for me... what % of AFL players to you really think you'd wanna be mates with?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:[

you piss off

whatever :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:[

you piss off

whatever :roll: :roll:
wow...that was a good one

the eye rolls really got me...