Coming over from Tassie for round 1. Where should we sit?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Lone Tiger!

Coming over from Tassie for round 1. Where should we sit?

My dad and I are flying over for round 1 and we want good seats among saints fans. Last time we were over we had level 2 tickets and while it was a good position to watch from the atmosphere was next to nothing in our area despite hearing the Saints fans rumble and roar around in the ground in the win vs the Hawks.

We would like to be among these rowdy Saints fans we heard so there are some other crazy fans around us instead of people who sat there politely but showed little passion, so disrespect intended to the quiet fans.

So, I kindly ask, what level/aisle areas can you recommend for the best experience for a mad sainter to watch and yell BALL in unison with fellow fans?

Thanks in advance. :D

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Level 3 Aisle 35..Moorabbin Wing. Passion and noise by the truckload.

Walk-up seating for the price of admission (get there early though) or reserved seating in the front 6 rows.

PM me if you'd like details (especially if you'd like a reserved seat(s)..they arent on sale at ticketmaster!)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
SaintDebi
Club Player

We have rserved level 1 seats so I've never had the pleasure of sitting amongst the Moorabbin Wing, but agree that would be a great spot to sit. Lots of great StKilda noise coming from there and bet the atmosphere would be fantastic!
If you are looking for somewhere on level 1, I believe aisles 23 thru 43 are all StKilda reserved seating, and I think some of those unsold reserved seats are released to the public (judging by some changing faces / allegiances that have sat behind us), and our cheer squad for home games is at the Lockett end of the ground.
Wherever you sit, hope you have a great visit and hope our boys have a win!

Lone Tiger!

Excellent advice. Thanks for your help.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Lone Tiger...also conisder popping into the Social Club on Level 1 after the game....

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
marksnsparks
Club Player

Sydney v Saints?

Best sit in the Espy with a litre of Red Bull listening on the radio