fisher to return to sa?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintnat
Club Player

fisher to return to sa?

i heard a comment from a caller on 3aw saying adelaide crows are wanting to signn our chipper on a 3 year contract. with family in adelaide it would be some kind of chance. they talked about upwards of 1.5 nillion and incentives. sam also has wanted to play in the home state. time will tell

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Re: fisher to return to sa?

saintnat wrote:i heard a comment from a caller on 3aw saying adelaide crows are wanting to signn our chipper on a 3 year contract. with family in adelaide it would be some kind of chance. they talked about upwards of 1.5 nillion and incentives. sam also has wanted to play in the home state. time will tell
Well if it's from a reliable source it must be true.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

and a caller to talk back radio would know?????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

saintnat wrote:i heard a comment from a caller on 3aw saying adelaide crows are wanting to signn our chipper on a 3 year contract. with family in adelaide it would be some kind of chance. they talked about upwards of 1.5 nillion and incentives. sam also has wanted to play in the home state. time will tell
What country is the nillion from?

Never heard of it.....
Last edited by The Saintsational Man on Sat 02 May 2009 7:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

sam also has wanted to play in the home state. Says who?

adelaide crows are wanting to signn our chipper on a 3 year contract Id love St Kilda to sign Ablett and Judd on 3 year contracts too

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

The Saintsational Man wrote:
What country in the nillion from?

Never heard of it.....
If you're going to hang sh1t, you can't afford to blow your own spelling... :wink:

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:
The Saintsational Man wrote:
What country in the nillion from?

Never heard of it.....
If you're going to hang sh1t, you can't afford to blow your own spelling... :wink:
Oops!!!

Fixed it.

jay young
Club Player

hes our best player at the moment , if jonathon brown gets a mill a year sams worth two mill , i dont know why anyone wants to live in a pissant town like drabelaide

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

jay young wrote:hes our best player at the moment , if jonathon brown gets a mill a year sams worth two mill , i dont know why anyone wants to live in a pissant town like drabelaide
Calm down soldier.....

We only have 1 player who is "Worth" $1,000,000 per year and we probably wont be able to afford to pay it come contract time.

Bowey Boy
Club Player

He has already played in his home state twice this year already and that would be more than enough for any sane person !!!!

"I think, 'You kick a footy mate, you kick a footy. It's not like you've got a cure for cancer. You kick a footy, stop thinking you are so special'." - Samantha Black
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

not going to happen !!! the saints showed faith in him when the plucked him from deep into the draft ... none of the SA clubs wanted a bar of him he will show loyalty to the club that showed faith in him ...plus his family live out in the sticks if i remeber corectly so living in adleaide wont let him be home anymore then being in melb

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
derby Street
Club Player

I would suggest Sam has lived longer in Melbourne than Adelaide. I think he originally comes from Barmera in the Riverland before he went West Adelaide. I thought he was contracted until at least end 2010.

Hey Saintnat keep listening to the mighty 3AW and see what other "pearls of wisdom (read rumours) their learned listeners come up with before the end of the season and do keep us informed as its always good for a laugh. :roll:

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Besides the Crows are on the slide...

Whereas the Saints would seem to bea regular finals contender for at least a number of years... years when sam will be in his prime.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
matrix
Saintsational Legend

he aint going anywhere....
he wont go home.
if we win a premiership in the next three years he might consider it...but even then i doubt it.

IMO

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

I heard the deal involved us getting Patrick Dangerfield, Chris Knights and their first round pick in return.

Seems fair.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yup
at a minimum...
it seems fair

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I heard he has no interest in going back to Adelaide. After all he isnt from there.