Sunday Footy Show - Smyth

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Sunday Footy Show - Smyth

Apart from Dal being on - that knob Smyth from North Melbourne was on. Papers have him with zero stats - would have welcomed the touches in today's handball competition.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sunday Footy Show - Smyth

fingers wrote:Apart from Dal being on - that knob Smyth from North Melbourne was on. Papers have him with zero stats - would have welcomed the touches in today's handball competition.
Sorry I am lost. Can you explain?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Wasn't it Drew Petrie in the handball comp?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Yup thats him Drew Smythe.

Absolutely got caned by a group of supporters yesterday.

Knew it got to him because he didn't acknowledge the sledging once.

Absolute knob that No.20 Smythe :evil:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Beej
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Knew it got to him because he didn't acknowledge the sledging once.
So when a player reacts to sledging, it means it's not affecting him, whereas if he doesn't react to it, it must be getting to him?

Do you honestly believe that?

What was being said to him btw?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Knew it got to him because he didn't acknowledge the sledging once.
So when a player reacts to sledging, it means it's not affecting him, whereas if he doesn't react to it, it must be getting to him?

Oh all sorts of things.

Mainly thinkhs like "get a kick Smythe" - "you are nothing Smythe" - 'I slept with your sister Smythe"

I think the last one may have gotten to him - but didn't want to acknowledge this FACT :wink:

(the thread is a piss take OLB)

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Sorry you,ve lost me Joffa :? ..may'be its a private joke...whats with the smythe as opposed to Petrie..is one North player I respect along with Brent Harvey ...always speaks well...as for sledging players...leave that to the filth and scum...just my take. :wink:

Edit: Just read the fine print in your post Joffa 8-)...didn't see it first time around :oops:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Beej
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
OLB wrote:

Oh all sorts of things.

Mainly thinkhs like "get a kick Smythe" - "you are nothing Smythe" - 'I slept with your sister Smythe"

I think the last one may have gotten to him - but didn't want to acknowledge this FACT :wink:

Oh! LOL

and where did "Smythe" come from?

fingers
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
OLB wrote:

Oh all sorts of things.

Oh! LOL

and where did "Smythe" come from?
Simple - I asked whe TF is #20 - Joffa said "Smyth" - and it stuck.

derby Street
Club Player

Smyth :?: Petrie ? Sorry still none the wiser for any garbled explanation given :roll:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

derby Street wrote:Smyth :?: Petrie ? Sorry still none the wiser for any garbled explanation given :roll:
Well dont bother. It really isn't that important is it?

Lance or James??

fingers
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
derby Street wrote:Smyth :?: Petrie ? Sorry still none the wiser for any garbled explanation given :roll:
Well dont bother. It really isn't that important is it?
no