Big footy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Big footy

Is it actually possible that there can be that many single cell dickheads on that site?

Do you think anyone over 18 posts on there?

I can, if I REALLY try, get a laugh out of it. But generally, its deplorable. Somebody hack into it and kill it please.

BelfastSaint
Club Player

I think big footy can give you the whole spectrum from very informed comment to total and utter crap .......
There are also many different footy related forums with something for almost all footy fans ...
A lot of people whinge and complain about BF but it serves a purpose and overall does what it does better than any other all encompassing footy site.

I was browsing the boards at BF last night and got a certain sense of satisfaction and amusement from a poll on bay 13 which had our own Stevie Milne leading a poll for the AFL player with the most punchable face ..... :)

I just thought ....thats it Milney ...keep getting under their skins ... :lol:

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

It gives you a sense of perspective.

There's a lot of idiots but there are also people who speak good sense.

There is just as high a percentage of idiots here but we barrack for the same team as you so you probably don't notice us.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
Griggsy
SS Life Member

Just keep out of Bay 13, bunch of people who think they are funny running their same old tired material, that only they find humurous. Ill go to BigFooty for some outer perspective. Just have to be careful though, even in the serious posts a lot of those opinions will be coming from people who havn't even watched a saints game all year.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

I've posted there about 10 times,and copped a couple of red cards and warnings in the process.
Geelong tossers were bagging Milney,so I hit back.... Something about Ablett being a murderer didn't go down to well :?

Bring back the Lockett era
James
Club Player

I find it funny they can't come up with anything other than "when's the dvd out?"

Brendon Goddard - 2012 Premiership Captain
Milton66
SS Life Member

Can't blame them really. Fancy celebrating 10-0 when we've only got 1 flag. How embarrassment.

Mind you, only Port, Swans, WCE, Cats and Hawks supporters have the right to bag as on the dvd issue.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
sainter35
Club Player

Considering Essendon brought out a DVD celebrating their 2009 ANZAC Day win they certainly have no right to say anything on the issue.

I've posted at bigfooty since it started and I'm surprised at how many people actually waste their time visiting Bay 13.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

Milton66 wrote:Can't blame them really. Fancy celebrating 10-0 when we've only got 1 flag. How embarrassment.

Mind you, only Port, Swans, WCE, Cats and Hawks supporters have the right to bag as on the dvd issue.
The afl released it, not us. Well thats what I thought atleast.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti23 wrote:It gives you a sense of perspective.

There's a lot of idiots but there are also people who speak good sense.

There is just as high a percentage of idiots here but we barrack for the same team as you so you probably don't notice us.
No...we notice you kos.....we like your stuff by the way (Ive always talked in the plural...)

Bigfooty is good for some oppo perspective but I wouldnt know as Ive been banned for a while. Dont criticise James Brayshaw....mods dont like it btw... :lol:

“Yeah….nah””