Goddards' Knee

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moose
SS Hall of Fame

Goddards' Knee

Thought I'd start my first topic for 4 years. A few folks have mentioned concern re BJs' knee. Could anyone tell me which knee this is? He seems to be running around fine up until now, however, his kicking for goal over the last few games is appalling, by his standards. I've also noticed in the last 3 or 4 weeks, his positional kicking has occasionally been wayward. I've had knee issues and I noticed how much it affected my kicking. If his knee injury is true it maybe caused by this. Just speculating about whether it really is sore. I think, he's just human, hoping his knee, is just soreness that is natural for that knee op he had.

see ya in another 4 years

This forum just proves NO ONE knows anything about football......
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Dont you bloody dare wait four more years.

Nice to see ya back :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Hey Moose !!

Why don't you join us for a quiet Milkshake prior to the Ess game up in Livewire

From memory saint66au, joffaboy, snoopygirl, jiggingsaint, St DAC, saint patrick, barks4eva, Luke_L26, HSV King, yipper & Harveys Deciple are all in line to shout !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

yipper
SS Life Member

yeah, stick around Moose. We need the legends back on here!! A lot of the crap is getting cleaned up now. Good to see ya around again big fella.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
The Peanut
Club Player

Re: Goddards' Knee

Moose wrote:Thought I'd start my first topic for 4 years. A few folks have mentioned concern re BJs' knee. Could anyone tell me which knee this is? He seems to be running around fine up until now, however, his kicking for goal over the last few games is appalling, by his standards. I've also noticed in the last 3 or 4 weeks, his positional kicking has occasionally been wayward. I've had knee issues and I noticed how much it affected my kicking. If his knee injury is true it maybe caused by this. Just speculating about whether it really is sore. I think, he's just human, hoping his knee, is just soreness that is natural for that knee op he had.

see ya in another 4 years
Good to see a 'Moose' pop out of the woodwork

This is the right time to look at all the little niggles and concentrate on getting them right for finals.

I am hoping the only reasons for this weeks changes is preparations for the soon to be happening 'big games'.

I have developed a lot of faith in the coaching and fitness staff and feel confident that BJ and the others will be better for the break and extra attention to their 'minor' issues. Another physical game like last week could be detrimental to our one and only goal.

Having said that I reckon the 'outs' will have the pleasure in watching us smash the 'Poo and Wee jumpers' while resting their weary bones.

yipper
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:Hey Moose !!

Why don't you join us for a quiet Milkshake prior to the Ess game up in Livewire

From memory saint66au, joffaboy, snoopygirl, jiggingsaint, St DAC, saint patrick, barks4eva, Luke_L26, HSV King, yipper & Harveys Deciple are all in line to shout !!
Haha. What do you want me to shout - your name?? a swear word?? What is this shouting thing you refer to???

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:

Haha. What do you want me to shout - your name?? a swear word?? What is this shouting thing you refer to???
Of all the people on this forum to ask these questions, you ask ME :?: :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll:

How would I know :?: :?: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Instead of the love feast for Mr Moose, how about someone answer his question? :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Instead of the love feast for Mr Moose, how about someone answer his question? :wink:
Apparently left knee

Moose
SS Hall of Fame

Thank you Joffaboy, thank you Ghost like. The latter answer shoots my thoughts down in flames!!! :shock: :shock:

This forum just proves NO ONE knows anything about football......
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I would suggest there isnt a problem.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

From my memory everytime its Easterns turn to shout he seems to lose his voice :shock:

Good old "Whispers" :roll: :wink:

Great to see you are still kicking Moose and would love to see you prior the Essendon game with the mottley crew mentioned :twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

The Age confirms Goddard is sore in the same knee he had reconstructed in 2007.

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews ... 37611.html

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
asiu

HAWTHORN v ST KILDA
Saturday August 8, at Aurora Stadium, 2.10pm

LAST TIME Rd 1, 2009, Adelaide 13.12 (90) d Collingwood 13.8 (86) at the MCG

RECORD OVERALL Adelaide 11, Collingwood 19

AT THIS GROUND Adelaide 6, Collingwood 7

IN THE 2000s Adelaide 7, Collingwood 10

COACHES Craig 6, Malthouse 3

BETTING Adelaide $1.75, Collingwood $2

UMPIRES 11 McLaren, 25 S Ryan, 29 Jeffery

TV Channel Ten, 7.30pm (live) RADIO Triple M, 774 ABC
that makes sense

:) :roll:

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

I recieved a message on Wed night from a friend who knows Goddards Sister saying that he has a bad BACK and wouldn't get up this week. Of course i didn't post it cause it is not the most reliable source but wasn't surprised to see him out. Also was interested with what Hutchy said last night on TFS, made me think there is more to it than just the knee as stated.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Instead of the love feast for Mr Moose, how about someone answer his question? :wink:
I was going to...in 4 years time. :wink:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
jay young
Club Player

I just heard Goddard Montagna Hayes Gilbert and S Fisher are out for the season

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

jay young wrote:I just heard Goddard Montagna Hayes Gilbert and S Fisher are out for the season

Are you willing to put some money on that?

Another opportunity awaits!
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

jay young wrote:I just heard Goddard Montagna Hayes Gilbert and S Fisher are out for the season

From a Geelong supporter

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

goddard will be fine. note the players out are the ones who have played all the games this season and for the most part 90% plus game time in every one of those games.

put em on cotton wool. get some hunger from those fighting for their spots. brilliant coaching.

few wood ducks on here will be posting bullsh1t about injuries etc. Goddard back next week for sure

relax

#1 Ryder fan
older saint
SS Life Member

IluvHarvey wrote:I recieved a message on Wed night from a friend who knows Goddards Sister saying that he has a bad BACK and wouldn't get up this week. Of course i didn't post it cause it is not the most reliable source but wasn't surprised to see him out. Also was interested with what Hutchy said last night on TFS, made me think there is more to it than just the knee as stated.
All travelling well until the source of the info. Hutchy who said
* Riewoldt to Gold Coast done deal
* Richmond debacle
* Kosi's involvement in incident a few years ago
the list goes on
He uses a machine gun approach say a bit of everything and you are bound to get something correct

ace
Saintsational Legend

OR was that out for no reason.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
TimPekin'sDirtyGuernsey
Club Player

IluvHarvey wrote: Also was interested with what Hutchy said last night on TFS, made me think there is more to it than just the knee as stated.
mmm Craig "I wrongly named Kosi in the Milne/ Montagna saga" Hutchison - yep he's always accurate!!!!!!

Solar
Saintsational Legend

moose is back :D

awww please come share a beer with us :D

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Diversionary tactics :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

It MUST be the Mankini's shout :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: !!