Brett Peake stats for 2009

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints94
SS Life Member

Brett Peake stats for 2009

suss
Club Player

I notice he's 2528th on the AFL's most goals kicked list.

That's a handy stat to know. :shock:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

suss wrote:I notice he's 2528th on the AFL's most goals kicked list.
so he's a goal-kicker then?

Saints94
SS Life Member

bigcarl wrote:
so he's a goal-kicker then?
42 goals in 75 games aint bad.

danners
Club Player

i would give anything to be last on that list

21 years old, proud member since 1998!
SaintHomer
Club Player

haha, i thought the same thing when i saw that stat. some bizarre stats on that page.

interesting though with only 75 games, he is freo's 48th highest alltime.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Season high 7 tackles v St.Kilda.

RL is nothing but consistant :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Hope he can kick straight.

saintfox
Club Player

I live in perth and have seen peake play a fair bit, He has the speed that we need to break lines, there seems to be a lot of negativity regarding him, Take a step back and think about it. Freo were an ordinary side this year peake is the sort of outside player that we need. I'm confident that in a good side he will do quite well. Look at his form in 2004 when freo were playing well. Like most players they play better in good sides...
Give him a chance before we cook him.....

Be the best you can ... If not have fun trying....
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintfox wrote:I live in perth and have seen peake play a fair bit, He has the speed that we need to break lines, there seems to be a lot of negativity regarding him, Take a step back and think about it. Freo were an ordinary side this year peake is the sort of outside player that we need. I'm confident that in a good side he will do quite well. Look at his form in 2004 when freo were playing well. Like most players they play better in good sides...
2004 is a long time a go. Not long before that they gave permission for women to vote.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

saintfox wrote:I live in perth and have seen peake play a fair bit, He has the speed that we need to break lines, there seems to be a lot of negativity regarding him, Take a step back and think about it. Freo were an ordinary side this year peake is the sort of outside player that we need. I'm confident that in a good side he will do quite well. Look at his form in 2004 when freo were playing well. Like most players they play better in good sides...
Hmmmm..with Lima beans and a drop of Chianti.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

I remember Peake cutting us up at Subiaco about 3 yrs ago. Kicked 2 or 3 that day running down the wing. Was the reason why Fremantle beat us. He is a good player with good skills, just needs some confidence. There are many more worse players at Fremantle than him.

Another opportunity awaits!
Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
2004 is a long time a go. Not long before that they gave permission for women to vote.
It was closer to 2006 I believe... when the Dockers were flying Peake was one of their better players.

Will be good in a good side.

True Blue Sainter
Club Player

Animal Enclosure wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
It was closer to 2006 I believe... when the Dockers were flying Peake was one of their better players.

Will be good in a good side.
AE was right.

It was 2006, and Peake finished 3rd in Freo's B & F - Freo ended up bowing out in the Prelim final.

The Saints are coming!
thirty-seven!?
Club Player

Animal Enclosure wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Yeah, it was 2006 - Peake finished fourth in the B&F and Freo made it to the prelim...

Downhill skier, but maybe thats wat we need!

Will be good in a good side

eppo67
Club Player

Will be very handy in a good team.

Lots of leg speed added with Lovett and Peake .

I like it!!

Batnoe

Are we Peaking too early?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I wish him well, and hope he makes the most of his opportunity at the Saints...