Amazing

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Amazing

That is all I have to say.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

welcome back plugger

group hug :shock: 8-)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Yes it seems I was or wasnt missed by a few posters. I am actually amazed people could even slightly care about a person they have never met. And I mean care in a negative and positive way. Anyway i am back and refreshed and ready to change my posting ways and try to agree with 95% of posters even if I feel they are wrong.

And if believe that well you also believe thet I am not AA.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Hello P66 - welcome back. :)

stinger
Saintsational Legend

you might be surprised.....but it is good to see you back.......had no one of importance.....or substance.... to argue with whilst you were away... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Yay, he's back!!!! Great week for returning high profile Sainters!!!!

Welcome back Plugger!

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Welcome back Plugger. Your OP says it all. :wink:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Yes it seems I was or wasnt missed by a few posters. I am actually amazed people could even slightly care about a person they have never met. And I mean care in a negative and positive way. Anyway i am back and refreshed and ready to change my posting ways and try to agree with 95% of posters even if I feel they are wrong.
welcome back.

good to have the bulls***t detector on duty again.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Yes it seems I was or wasnt missed by a few posters. I am actually amazed people could even slightly care about a person they have never met. And I mean care in a negative and positive way. Anyway i am back and refreshed and ready to change my posting ways and try to agree with 95% of posters even if I feel they are wrong.
welcome back.

Yes you did seem worried BC but no need. I will be here for a long time to come which may disappoint a few but hey who cares.

By the way in big news in the last 2 weeks. When I left I actually said we should call Baker and Johnson a draw and hope they let both off as I was worried for Bakes. What ended up happening there. I notice both arent in the sides. Did they get 2 each?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
welcome back.

Yes you did seem worried BC but no need. I will be here for a long time to come which may disappoint a few but hey who cares.

By the way in big news in the last 2 weeks. When I left I actually said we should call Baker and Johnson a draw and hope they let both off as I was worried for Bakes. What ended up happening there. I notice both arent in the sides. Did they get 2 each?
We noticed Bomber slipped you enough cash to take a couple weeks off yourself.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
welcome back.

Johnson got three weeks and Bakes got time off for good behaviour.

Wasn't much press about it at the time. You didn't miss much.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Dont change your posting ways, a strong, opinion is good and balances discussions. Say what you think as per normal

I love this club
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
welcome back.

Is Bakes out with a broken eye socket then? Hope he is back in the next couple. If that is the case though he seems lucky as it looked to me that there could have been 4 reportable offences that he committed. I suppose he deserves some luck. Seems Johnson got about the right whack.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:

Dont change your posting ways, a strong, opinion is good and balances discussions. Say what you think as per normal

AA?

I love this club
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
welcome back.

Is Bakes out with a broken eye socket then? Hope he is back in the next couple. If that is the case though he seems lucky as it looked to me that there could have been 4 reportable offences that he committed. I suppose he deserves some luck. Seems Johnson got about the right whack.
Yes it was good to see Bakes get a fair go at the tribunal for once. His eye socket is very black and will see him out for quite a few weeks unfortunately.

Although the official line is "Baker - two weeks"

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

AA?
Alan Alda
Adrian Anderson
Alcoholics Anonymous
Angry Anderson

Take your pick

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

AA?
Alan Alda
Adrian Anderson
Alcoholics Anonymous
Angry Anderson

Take your pick
should have known

I love this club
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:When I left I actually said we should call Baker and Johnson a draw and hope they let both off as I was worried for Bakes. What ended up happening there. I notice both arent in the sides. Did they get 2 each?
I'm still outraged at the result. It goes directly to the competence and integrity of the AFL.

What is the penalty for actually hurting someone? Twenty to life?

I spammed Anderson and Dimwit with a fair bit of vitriol, but to no avail.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

AA?
Alan Alda
Adrian Anderson
Alcoholics Anonymous
Angry Anderson

Take your pick
I am actually that great Sandy player from the 80's Alf Abuse.

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

If the opposition forum is abolished and people keep starting threads about themselves, and we need 10 stickies, I can see the day coming when there is nothing about the Saints on the first page.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:When I left I actually said we should call Baker and Johnson a draw and hope they let both off as I was worried for Bakes. What ended up happening there. I notice both arent in the sides. Did they get 2 each?
I'm still outraged at the result. It goes directly to the competence and integrity of the AFL.

What is the penalty for actually hurting someone? Twenty to life?

I spammed Anderson and Dimwit with a fair bit of vitriol, but to no avail.
Sorry havent had time to write back to you yet but will reply shortly.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Welcome back, I didn't quite realise how much I'd miss you until you were gone :shock: :wink:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:you might be surprised.....but it is good to see you back.......had no one of importance.....or substance.... to argue with whilst you were away... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So, you only wanted a decent "Blue"? All you had to do was ask :wink:

Welcome back plugger66 !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
stinger wrote:you might be surprised.....but it is good to see you back.......had no one of importance.....or substance.... to argue with whilst you were away... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So, you only wanted a decent "Blue"? All you had to do was ask :wink:

Welcome back plugger66 !!

would never blue with my elders..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

I'm glad you're back, Plugger, but mainly for Big Carl's sake.

He was lost without you and I was seriously worried about his welfare. :wink: :wink:

Are you ok now, BC? :lol: :lol: