Basically confirmed Geelong

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Basically confirmed Geelong

They were unbelievable last night and we have been just today. How do we beat the. We can for sure but they will be favourites. Kosi is still out of form but so are the Cats forwards. A battle of the midfields and hopefully ours is just better.

AP Erebus
Club Player

Can you type in whole sentences please?

it has been around this time that "Kosi" will headbutt a fence, rip a hamstring or belt someone.
Legendary
Club Player

Take a lot of heart from our game in the middle of the year.

We can match them in the middle and we have more firepower up forward.

Need to be 100% on our game, but we are 2 wins, 1 loss from the last three starts against the Cats so we taken in some good form ... and confidence against them.

Lot can happen in the last two weeks - form, injury etc.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Basically confirmed Geelong

plugger66 wrote:They were unbelievable last night and we have been just today. How do we beat the. We can for sure but they will be favourites. Kosi is still out of form but so are the Cats forwards. A battle of the midfields and hopefully ours is just better.
Nope, they weren't unbelievable, they were good. A very big difference. They were made to look 'unbelievable' by the team they played. Way too many fumbles by both sides but Geelong capitalised where as the Bulldogs went missing in action. The Bulldogs were worse than Port was against us last week.

Would have no fear meeting either one of those teams in the finals.

As a side note, Kosi was not out of form. Played well and was an important factor in our forward line functioning well for the first time in quite a while. Give the guy some credit.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint75 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:They were unbelievable last night and we have been just today. How do we beat the. We can for sure but they will be favourites. Kosi is still out of form but so are the Cats forwards. A battle of the midfields and hopefully ours is just better.
Nope, they weren't unbelievable, they were good. A very big difference. They were made to look 'unbelievable' by the team they played. Way too many fumbles by both sides but Geelong capitalised where as the Bulldogs went missing in action. The Bulldogs were worse than Port was against us last week.

As a side note, Kosi was not out of form. Played well and was an important factor in our forward line functioning well for the first time in quite a while. Give the guy some credit.
Dont make a fool of yourself.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
saint75 wrote:

Coming from one who has made an art form out of it.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint75 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saint75 wrote:

Not me. I understand the game. you undertand nothing. I have read what you post.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

We're nowhere near last years form,but I think Geelong aren't at there best either.

Last night they played against witches hats like we did the previous week,so I wouldn't read too much in to it.

That being said they will take some beating still.
Selwood is in unbelievable form,and the little sook was back to his best last night.

Positives,chappy isn't firing. Ling is struggeling,and Corey looks in trouble.
If Selwood or the little sook go down in the next fortnight it will open the door right up for the saints.

At the moment,I don't think we are sharp enough,but we'll see what we dish up come finals

Bring back the Lockett era
GoTheTorp
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
saint75 wrote:

Pot Kettle Black

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

GoTheTorp wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saint75 wrote:

Pot Kettle Black
Here we go. The man without a brain is back. Is your name Steve Martin?

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
saint75 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saint75 wrote:

Not me. I understand the game. you undertand nothing. I have read what you post.
How clever, you can read. I am impressed.

Yes, I know you like to believe that you understand the game. However, most of your posts (not all) don't tend to support that theory.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Buckets
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
saint75 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saint75 wrote:

Then please tell us why you think Saint75 is a fool to think like he is oh might and all knowing football sage... :roll:

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
GoTheTorp
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saint75 wrote:

Pot Kettle Black
Here we go. The man without a brain is back. Is your name Steve Martin?
I have a brain but i doubt it when i get into banter with a nobody as per yourself

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

You've pinched this thread too!! Wow. You're both so great.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
matrix
Saintsational Legend

kozi is gone?

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Can see why you would say that, I cling to the hope that we still have a fair bit more improvement in us, which I think we do. At this point I think Geeeeelong is the best side and we would need to play a lot etter than we are at the moment to beat either them or the filth
Slow starts will kill us against either of them

I love this club
Middo
Club Player

Ha Ha Tugger69 back to your best , you sure your not a Cats fan ..? Did we not beat them already without the Roo ...Why not just take pot shots at everybody and not start a stupid posts !!!! BORING !

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
Ha Ha Tugger69 back to your best , you sure your not a Cats fan ..? Did we not beat them already without the Roo ...Why not just take pot shots at everybody and not start a stupid posts !!!! BORING !
Funny.

GoTheTorp
Club Player

Thinline wrote:You've pinched this thread too!! Wow. You're both so great.
I see you have taken the moralistic high ground

shall cut and paste some of your slander ?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
Funny.

you really are a sad sack and a nasty piece of work.... :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

GoTheTorp wrote:
Thinline wrote:You've pinched this thread too!! Wow. You're both so great.
I see you have taken the moralistic high ground

shall cut and paste some of your slander ?
Can I chip in?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
Funny.

you really are a sad sack and a nasty piece of work.... :roll: :roll:
Why cleaner man with no knowledge ofhe law but knows Sadie very well.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

To any mod out there.

Can we do something about seriel thread jackers?

Just wanna read some footy stuff without egotist d!kwads making it all about them. FFS surely a ban is in order....did me the world of good Im now a monk FFS harden up.

“Yeah….nah””
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Dont bother getting into a slanging match with the almighty.....he who has the audacity to announce that anyone is an egomaniac, yet cannot understand that he sits himself on the highest of horses....and posts with conescending tone unrivalled, which is saying something. Room of mirrors is needed.

To bleat that most on here know nothing, and suggests his supposed superiority, is the talk of an absolute w......r

BTW - Collingwood and Geelong deserve the favouritism.....clearly head and shoulders above

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:
BTW - Collingwood and Geelong deserve the favouritism.....clearly head and shoulders above
Yes both are in better form at present.

However Geelong has been patchy. They were ruthless against the Dogs, but the Dogs were pathetic this week.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....