saints go back to school

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saints go back to school

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/s ... 5907708874

"THE upset AFL loss to Essendon in round 18 meant school was suddenly back in for St Kilda.

As assistant coach Stephen Silvagni notes, those sorts of bad losses provide the most valuable lessons.

The Saints were terrible against Essendon and it meant an urgent late-season reassessment of how they were playing."

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Assistant principle? :wink:

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

I was thinking of what happened the last time they went to school, dont take 2 particular players please :wink:

Before Im 85
ChicagoSaint
Club Player

The article is NOT about St Kilda. The article is about Essendon.

backit
Club Player

Thats strange, I just read the article and it was all about our team learning and moving towards September, not anyone else.

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

backit wrote:Thats strange, I just read the article and it was all about our team learning and moving towards September, not anyone else.
Allow ME:

Saints learning their lessons ([should read] Saints Learning Their Lesson's) = Saints Not Bad

From: AAP August 20, 2010 11:37AM = Mark Robinson, two minutes to midnight stuffing his fat head with another donut.

THE upset AFL loss to Essendon in round 18 meant school was suddenly back in for St Kilda = May I apologise for the 'St Kilda Sex Scandal' article I wrote now that I realise the young woman has had an abortion. I obsess over these things sometimes because I'm a very very perochial Essendon idiot and an arrogant arsehole.

amusingname
Club Player

ChicagoSaint wrote:
backit wrote:Thats strange, I just read the article and it was all about our team learning and moving towards September, not anyone else.
Allow ME:

Saints learning their lessons ([should read] Saints Learning Their Lesson's) = Saints Not Bad

From: AAP August 20, 2010 11:37AM = Mark Robinson, two minutes to midnight stuffing his fat head with another donut.

THE upset AFL loss to Essendon in round 18 meant school was suddenly back in for St Kilda = May I apologise for the 'St Kilda Sex Scandal' article I wrote now that I realise the young woman has had an abortion. I obsess over these things sometimes because I'm a very very perochial Essendon idiot and an arrogant arsehole.

Don't think Robbo is writing much at the moment, due to a pretty average personal situation that meant he was not on AFL 360 on Wednesday or SEN last night.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

ChicagoSaint wrote:
Allow ME:

Is that a fact?

What a Class A story that was... Lord...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
stinger
Saintsational Legend

amusingname wrote:
ChicagoSaint wrote:
Allow ME:

Don't think Robbo is writing much at the moment, due to a pretty average personal situation that meant he was not on AFL 360 on Wednesday or SEN last night.

yeah...mention was made of a family tragedy.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
ChicagoSaint
Club Player

NOTE: Title of article has been changed.
Article is now entitled 'Saints learn from upset'

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:Assistant principle? :wink:
Behind every good coach is a good assistant.

Or did you mean assistant principal?

Furtius Quo Rdelious
saint3d
Club Player

kosifantutti23 wrote:
SainterK wrote:Assistant principle? :wink:
Behind every good coach is a good assistant.

Or did you mean assistant principal?
Nice.