"You just cost us the game"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

"You just cost us the game"

Who just cost them the game Cam?

Suck it in you piece of dirt!

Look again it's the Flash!!
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Re: "You just cost us the game"

The Linton Street Flash wrote:Who just cost them the game Cam?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The whole scenario should have cost them an initial 50 plus 50 for Cam's dissention.

But who cares now?

Hoping the Umps will put it away in their little black book should Cam sook up about anything else this finals series.

saintnick12
Club Player

Definately should have been paid 50 for saying that.

Said it more than once too and in quite a threatening way.

Bout time we had a bit of luck...

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Wow just watched it again :lol:

He said it three times - yes three times - and still no 50 to us - then the Moon said "Do you understand that?" and still no 50. The Cam went on to tell the ump what he did wrong... Then Bruce said "he'd better be careful or he'll get a 50."

FFS :roll:

saint3d
Club Player

The AFL can't seriously pay Nick Riewoldt to tell people to respect umpires, without also doing something about that kind of dissent.

How many millions heard it clear as day?

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

what a twat, honestly, world hates him.

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

IMHO he should get weeks for the way he spoke to the umpire.

Imagine what a young kid with a Geelong jumper on with 21 on the back would think about the way Mooney conducted himself. He should be bloody ashamed of himself

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Hawkesbury Saint
Club Player

I just saw vision of the incident this morning. Last night when I saw people calling for 50 on the site here I thought that was a bit harsh. Now that I've seen the incident I feel incensed :evil:

Geelong have been up and abot for ages now and played some outstanding footy for a number of seasons. But I for one am gettng sick of the leniancy poured out on this endanger species.

Most other teams would have had a 50m penalty slapped on them straight away (probaly not the Filth though). If that clown gets away with that deliberate intimidation of a governing official then the whle system needs to be overhauled drastically.

You lost the game Cam! Don't take it out on the man appointed to judge your actions on the footy field. How many frees did we suffer against us because of 'crude' tackles? Suck it up princess - your tackle registered just as bad!

Now may the price of your abuse be reckoned against you. I hope you have a nice view from the stands next week or the AFL can kiss goodbye to any under age player learning what playing the whistle has, does and always should mean. :roll:

GO SAINTERS! :D

Saints Footy - Let all others follow.
lurker#134
Club Player

"Robbed, right in front of me" "Robbed right in front of me"

MareesMaxxy

ChicagoSaint wrote:what a twat, honestly, world hates him.
You cost them the game AGAIN, Moonboot... just like the 08 Granny.

And Bomber... the journos should "write the truth" about the 'goal' that Zac definitely got a hand to.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

MareesMaxxy wrote:And Bomber... the journos should "write the truth" about the 'goal' that Zac definitely got a hand to.
...and SJ shove on Monty for a goal, Selwood's staging, SJ's lame high tackle free, Gilbert's holding the ball. The problem for Bummer is, if you want to point blame at others, you need a very clean slate.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Right in front of me.

RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
kp83
Club Player

The worst part about his comments were just how irrelevant they were. It's not up to the umpire to win or lose you a game d*@khead!! You and you're teamates lost the match, all the umpire did was see an infringment and pay the decision accordingly, which is what he gets paid to do.

I'm sure he won't get suspended for the comments, but he damn well better get a decent fine.

This is now the 3rd victory over that mob where they have whinged about the umpiring - perhaps they should focus more on the fact that in those 3 loses we actually played the better footy and THAT is the sole reason they lost!!!

F**@ing whinging cats!!!!

GO THE SAINTS!!!!!!!

ark
Club Player

Ordinary effors from an arrogant bunch
Only thing more pathetic was Thompsons presser.

Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

In all fairness to Ling I thought he conducted himself well in the small interview he had after the game in the rooms... none of the crap Bomber came up with. Managed to get back in time to see some of the post match stuff.

saint-stu
Club Player

In all fairness to Ling I thought he conducted himself well in the small interview he had after the game in the rooms... none of the crap Bomber came up with. Managed to get back in time to see some of the post match stuff.
Totally agree.

He has a lot more class and maturity than his coach!

1ac46a38
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Re: "You just cost us the game"

Iceman234 wrote:
The Linton Street Flash wrote:Who just cost them the game Cam?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The whole scenario should have cost them an initial 50 plus 50 for Cam's dissention.

But who cares now?

Hoping the Umps will put it away in their little black book should Cam sook up about anything else this finals series.
+1 :D

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:Wow just watched it again :lol:

He said it three times - yes three times - and still no 50 to us - then the Moon said "Do you understand that?" and still no 50. The Cam went on to tell the ump what he did wrong... Then Bruce said "he'd better be careful or he'll get a 50."

FFS :roll:
Yep he said it three times and umpire blow his whistle three times before that ball when thru the goal.

thanks to hurricane for posting that pic on facebook, had to use it !! GOLD

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Hahaha love it!! :lol: God I felt sick when that happened!....then I noticed this splendid yellow angel standing on the 50mtr arc with a whistle in its mouth! :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Schillaci
Club Player

Ironic words indeed.
A simple matter of perspective Moons.
Suffer in ya jocks...and yes it should've been 50 to boot.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW
Club Player

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

all the way to my fridge for a beer.

Oh in about 7 mins when it is midday. :shock:

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

An MCG crowd, 50-50 per each team , one group standing to give their ranga captain a standing ovation because they thought he had kicked a goal.

Our mob standing to give a standing ovation to an umpire who blew the whistle and gave the right decision.

For what it's worth I heard the whistle blown long before the ball went through the and for once it wasn't going to be another soft free kick to Geelong.

bozza1980
Club Player

Gabba wrote:In all fairness to Ling I thought he conducted himself well in the small interview he had after the game in the rooms... none of the crap Bomber came up with. Managed to get back in time to see some of the post match stuff.
Bomber's press conference was ridiculous.

By the time he'd gone to it, there's no doubt he would have seen the conclusive proof of the free being correct and yet he spat out that rubbish.

You have every right to be disapointed but, it's clear as day that it was a free and clear as day that it was paid prio to Ling kicking the ball. Unless Bomber was complaining about the fact it should have been a 50, he should shut the hell up.

His and Mooney's petulant displays should draw fines and requests for apologies.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

But how great is it that they responded in the pathetic whiney way that they did?

I couldn't be happier.

I just watched that game again and i replayed the "you just lost us the game" bit about 50 times - almost as many times as I watched Lenny crunch Chappy.

If I live to be 350, I will never get tired of watching Cammy spitting out "you just lost us the game, you just lost us the game" to the ump - Surely someone has to mix this to music!!

Look again it's the Flash!!